watch now

Author Topic: MODELLING! Take VI  (Read 72163 times)

misteryosa

  • Guest
Re: MODELLING! Take VI
« Reply #100 on: May 23, 2011, 07:32:12 pm »
pa join mommies :)

mommycow

  • Guest
Re: MODELLING! Take VI
« Reply #101 on: June 26, 2011, 03:33:25 am »
sisses I NEED HELP!

do you know anyone who I can consult about my daughter's TVC. I won't mention na lang the company product, twice na syang nirere-air pero I wouldn't know until I've seen it on TV. I don't know if it's the agent's fault or sa mismong TVC company ang problema. And the TF for the first re-airing di ko pa nakukuha til now more than 6mos. na. ngayon na naman nagtext sakin agent na irere-air daw from september to december, di ko pa nga nakikita ang contract and napipirmahan, after 3 days, pinalabas na.

Di ko alam ang techinicalities so I need someone who's knowledgeable so I'd know  what I can do about it.

Pls. pls.. I somehow feel my daughter's exploited and taken advantage of..

I know this is an old post, but if this is the situation, look at the contract sino signatories dun, usually 1 caster, 1 rep from ad agency, TVC producer from production company. 6 months na kasi yan at twice na nag-air :( I suggest find the ad agency or producer or account executive from the ad agency that handles the brand, mag email ka at dumiretso ka na dun, inform them na wala pa rin TF ang talent (sabihin mo if they don't reply you'll email their client na about the situation). Most likely hindi yan alam ng TVC client, what they know is everyone's paid.  Bayad na nila ang TVC production house for sure, your child's TF has landed somewhere in the trenches, a check stuck in the accounting department of the TVC company or huwag naman sana nabulsa na ng talent agency or agent :( At least, if you ask you'll know the real score if there's a big reason for the delay. When you call or email make sure you have a copy of the contract on hand, they'll be asking specific details on the contract. Pag umabot pa yan ng 1 year, mag file ka na ng complaint sa DOLE. The only risk here if you raise a stink is that your child will not be invited sa casting calls of this one TVC house.

teacherteacher

  • Guest
Re: MODELLING! Take VI
« Reply #102 on: June 27, 2011, 10:26:46 pm »
I'm glad I found this thread.  I saw your babies' pics sisters and I must say they're very cute.
My parents and my baby's nannies tell me I should audition him coz he's cute, but I'm afraid they're only saying it because they love my baby.  I am very pessismistic because there are soooo many babies that are "half-bloods" with big eyes...eh yung baby ko chinito.  :P

teacherteacher

  • Guest
Re: MODELLING! Take VI
« Reply #103 on: June 28, 2011, 07:55:37 pm »
Hi sisters!  I was so inspired by your stories--I looked at the mommies' blogs and my oh my, my GT sisses have such pretty girls!

Last night I emailed my son's photos to some agencies' email addresses (thanks to mommy jazz's site) and this morning I was emailed back by Wonderkids.  Ms Issa sent me this message:

"Can you send him for newspaper casting today between 3-6pm at Mercator office- rm43A concorde bldg benavidez st salcedo village makati city. Please write wonderkids as his agent.  What's his name ?   Please call/text me for confirmation - +63918xxxxxxx."

I called her up and asked what to expect and all, then she learned that we live in Laguna.  She said wag na lang daw kaming pumunta kasi kawawa naman.  Since print ad naman daw yun, send na lang daw ako ng more pictures ni baby kasi yung TVC daw ang talagang nagre-require ng personal appearance.

What do you think sisters?  Hindi kaya diminished yung chances ng baby boy ko dahil hindi siya pumunta?

Sorry excited mom lang, first time kasi :)

Looking forward to your replies :)


SkyG

  • Guest
Re: MODELLING! Take VI
« Reply #104 on: June 28, 2011, 08:10:21 pm »
Hi sisters!  I was so inspired by your stories--I looked at the mommies' blogs and my oh my, my GT sisses have such pretty girls!

Last night I emailed my son's photos to some agencies' email addresses (thanks to mommy jazz's site) and this morning I was emailed back by Wonderkids.  Ms Issa sent me this message:

"Can you send him for newspaper casting today between 3-6pm at Mercator office- rm43A concorde bldg benavidez st salcedo village makati city. Please write wonderkids as his agent.  What's his name ?   Please call/text me for confirmation - +63918xxxxxxx."

I called her up and asked what to expect and all, then she learned that we live in Laguna.  She said wag na lang daw kaming pumunta kasi kawawa naman.  Since print ad naman daw yun, send na lang daw ako ng more pictures ni baby kasi yung TVC daw ang talagang nagre-require ng personal appearance.

What do you think sisters?  Hindi kaya diminished yung chances ng baby boy ko dahil hindi siya pumunta?

Sorry excited mom lang, first time kasi :)

Looking forward to your replies :)
It's okay lang sis, the agent is concerned with your baby syempre the travel period baka pagdating sa venue, pagod na si baby. Ganyan ang mga agencies, maalaga rin. Pero meron din naman mga walang pakialam, papunta nang papunta ng talents kahit hindi naman pasok si talent sa requirements ng VTR.

Konting tiyaga lang and don't feel upset, sa una lang yan mommy blues.  ;)

teacherteacher

  • Guest
Re: MODELLING! Take VI
« Reply #105 on: June 29, 2011, 07:44:57 pm »
^wow, thank you sis for replying. :)  how old and saan-saan na nag-model si baby mo?
i think i should buy baby magazines para alam ko ang contests na sasalihan.  though there are times talaga when i feel walang pag-asa ang baby ko kasi pure Filipino siya.  pero yung mga tao sa paligid ko ang laging nagsasabi na may chance naman daw at i-try ko lang nang i-try.

ysa_38

  • Guest
Re: MODELLING! Take VI
« Reply #106 on: July 29, 2011, 10:56:02 am »
subscribing :)
gusto ko din makasali si tanya dito.. she's 2 months palang...

chaucer19

  • Guest
Re: MODELLING! Take VI
« Reply #107 on: August 09, 2011, 10:45:59 pm »
Guys,

Please support my entry for the Mossimo Happy Kid Photo.

First:
Like the page http://www.facebook.com/MossimoKidsFunClub,
then LIKE entry no. 4944 (Donnel Martin M, Aragon)

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/photo.php?fbid=240927105939901&set=a.239059626126649.67089.180839998615279&type=1&theater

and

LIKE entry no.4945  (Xhin Karl C. Aragon)

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/photo.php?fbid=240927109273234&set=a.239059626126649.67089.180839998615279&type=1&theater

I trully appreciate your support,  please inform your friends, the more like the merrier :0

Thanks in advance

mgracemd

  • Guest
Re: MODELLING! Take VI
« Reply #108 on: September 01, 2011, 07:37:57 pm »
Wow your stories are very inspiring. I think for moms (and dads), just to see your baby's picture featured in a magazine is already heaven. It makes you more proud to be a parent (not that it matters). By the way, I gave birth last April and my baby is now turning 5 months this September. I hope my son can be a model too someday.

Well hope our dreams will come true fellow mommies. Let's keep on believing! :)

jhez

  • Guest
Re: MODELLING! Take VI
« Reply #109 on: October 03, 2011, 02:52:08 pm »
sana may sumagot sa email ko para sa baby ko :)

smile_ge

  • Guest
Re: MODELLING! Take VI
« Reply #110 on: October 04, 2011, 12:02:43 pm »
mga sis pa join, I joined my 5mos old son in enfant funny baby, pls support my entry voting will start on oct. 10 I will inform send the info later and website thanks, Goodluck sa atin lahat

IT_Specialist

  • Guest
Re: MODELLING! Take VI
« Reply #111 on: October 06, 2011, 03:26:07 pm »
Hi Mga sis...hingi lang sana ng help to like my daughter's photo for a modelling contest in Singapore. Here's the link po. Thanks in advance and God Bless all!

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150314491610698&set=a.10150314479770698.338877.313645335697&type=1&theater

smile_ge

  • Guest
Re: MODELLING! Take VI
« Reply #112 on: October 10, 2011, 12:51:57 pm »
sis IT specialist ayaw maopen nung site...



mga sisses eto na po link pls vote for my son

Pls vote for my baby DAVID MANALO ANDRES as the ENFANT FUNNY BABY 2010

STEP1 :  click this link  http://www.enfant.com.ph/enfant_baby_solo.php?show_baby=177

STEP2 :  write your name, enter a valid email add  and mobile no. tell something to david like “ cute baby” or anything you want

STEP3 :  : type the text from the picture
STEP4 :  click:  the I want to submit my vote


Please confirm your email they will send an email to validate your account


Thanks in advance

skits

  • Guest
Re: MODELLING! Take VI
« Reply #113 on: October 11, 2011, 02:40:47 pm »
^I voted for both your babies. Good luck!

jhez

  • Guest
Re: MODELLING! Take VI
« Reply #114 on: October 13, 2011, 01:54:27 am »
sana may sumagot sa email ko para sa baby ko :)

napa-VTR ko na si baby (thanks sa site ni mommy jazz). kaya lang need nila baby boy for a diaper eh. wala pa daw for baby girl. buti nakisama si baby. so antay lang kami ngayon ng casting call.

nakakatuwa yung agency kasi maalaga naman sila sa baby. nagutom at nakatulog kasi baby ko. kaya inantay pa namin magising. baka daw kasi umiyak kung gigisingin.

teacherteacher

  • Guest
Re: MODELLING! Take VI
« Reply #115 on: October 17, 2011, 09:17:45 am »
Napa-VTR ko na rin si baby mga sis.  Is it true na may rule ngayon na dapat exclusive na ang talent sa isang agency?  I was forced to sign a contract tuloy.  Pero ha, ako ni-VTR rin, hahaha!  Pati si hubby pinipilit pero ayaw ng hubby ko.  Tapos on that day, saktong may audition for a  mommy, pinapunta agad ako ng agency dun sa ad agency.  Pinabalik ako about a week after pero hindi na ako bumalik kasi may class ako.  Anyway, hindi ko naman priority ang sarili ko. :)

Paano ba kayo nakakahanap ng contests for babies?

harlet

  • Guest
Re: MODELLING! Take VI
« Reply #116 on: October 17, 2011, 09:24:08 am »
sis smile_ge, vote submitted.....goodluck!

smile_ge

  • Guest
Re: MODELLING! Take VI
« Reply #117 on: October 18, 2011, 12:07:42 pm »
hi sis harlet thank you for voting my son...muah!

smile_ge

  • Guest
Re: MODELLING! Take VI
« Reply #118 on: October 18, 2011, 12:13:00 pm »
hi sis skits thank you fopr voting my son. muah!

harlet

  • Guest
Re: MODELLING! Take VI
« Reply #119 on: October 18, 2011, 02:01:33 pm »
no problem...... :) goodluck!

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close