We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I had x-tenso moisturist done to my hair a month and a half ago. I have thick hair kaya maganda naging result sa hair ko, shiny and smooth. Pansin ko lang lately every time I wash my hair kailangan kong mag-conditioner otherwise sobra ang tangle ng hair ko and mahirap mag-brush or comb ng hair after.
sis meron nagtitinda dito sa GT dati:) di ko lang sure if may stock pa sya:) si sweet violet ata yun:D
4-5k ang normal rates for xtenso. pag 3k below mejo kabahan ka na kasi baka one way or another may cost cutting na ginagawa. if higher than 8k, you're being ripped.