We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
im using the q22 phone white I bought this last May sa Park Square Makati I love the Qwerty design and dual sim capability of this phone you can also read ebook text file format. So far so good. Ilang months ko na rin gamit wala problem. I love the Pinoy feature of this one.
my bf bought a b12 duo priced at Php 1390 only. he is not particular with phones, he was leaning into buying nokia 1202 when he saw this. ok features niya- dual sim, with radio, and option for expandable memory. gulat nga lang siya na may biglang nagdadasal, e may pagkaagnostic pa naman un. hehe.