We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I tried the one in greenbelt 5, very satisfied with the threading, ganda ng shape and not thin, as per my request. Yung gumawa si Issa. I didn't try to dye my brows. Price of package was P3200 for 10 sessions, valid for 2 years and transferable pa, so it's much cheaper than the regular charge of P500+. Super happy I decided to try them out, nag-migrate na kasi yung regular threader ko, at least now may decenteng kapalit.
hi sis haiku! i was able to avail their promo last year, may promo ba uli this year re package or all year round na pwede avail ang package? TIA!