watch now

Author Topic: Insanity Workout  (Read 94102 times)

raven03

  • Guest
Re: Insanity Workout
« Reply #60 on: January 20, 2011, 05:41:50 am »
I am downloading it now sa torrent. =)
I'll finish 30 day shred muna before I do this, so prolly second week of Feb na. Let's go do that challenge para masaya. Before and after photos ang labanan.

coffee31

  • Guest
Re: Insanity Workout
« Reply #61 on: January 23, 2011, 09:27:41 pm »
sis pm me where can i buy insanity dvd set? thanks

Hi sis! I sent you a pm.  Thanks!

raven03

  • Guest
Re: Insanity Workout
« Reply #62 on: January 24, 2011, 05:57:32 pm »
Finished downloading through torrent last night. 2 days lang, sobrang daming seeders looks like sikat siya sa net. Download na girls, mabilis lang siya! =)

roxyhart

  • Guest
Re: Insanity Workout
« Reply #63 on: January 31, 2011, 09:21:36 am »
Hmm. I have a friend who looked so trimmed, lean and toned after her insanity workout. At hindi siya payat dati ah. What's amazing is, she has maintained that weight, eh almost a year na rin since she completed Insanity. :) Though of course key factors were her active lifestyle and gradual shift to healthy eating.

But in fairness, anglaki nang ipinayat talaga! :D

septembernine

  • Guest
Re: Insanity Workout
« Reply #64 on: February 02, 2011, 03:36:12 pm »
I started with the fit test today...

abby2007

  • Guest
Re: Insanity Workout
« Reply #65 on: February 06, 2011, 11:26:21 am »
For beginners I suggest Hip hop abs muna by Shaun T. I've been doing the workout eto lang January and so far maganda ang result. I gave birth last April c/s pa, pero medyo lumiit na tummy ko.  I also have the Insanity workout dvd pero on hold muna. 

wild_berries

  • Guest
Re: Insanity Workout
« Reply #66 on: February 08, 2011, 12:20:45 am »
^I agree with sis abby. I've been doing HHA and Turbo Jam before I started on Insanity and it was still super hard.

Then I took a 2-month break.  So after nun diretcho insanity ulet ako because that's where I left off.  I puked after 10-15mins of it.  :o

mitchris

  • Guest
Re: Insanity Workout
« Reply #67 on: February 08, 2011, 01:01:28 am »
i want to try.. hehe

raven03

  • Guest
Re: Insanity Workout
« Reply #68 on: February 10, 2011, 05:57:21 pm »
I did the fitness test today. Hubby was watching my form while doing it, with matching "Babe, wag kang tumigil, 10 seconds pa daw". After the globe jumps eh hindi ako nakatayo for a bit, tawa kami ng tawa ni mister in fairness. It was fun naman, mukhang challenging. I'll be following the diet plan, pero for now NO salt, no sugar diet muna ako. I need to lose pounds kasi talaga. Here are my results:
Switch Kicks   70
Power Jacks   40
Power Knees   77
Power Jumps   26
Globe Jumps   9
Suicide Jumps   10
Push-Up Jacks   6
Low Plank Oblique   29
C'mon girls, let's dig deeper!  ;D

banwa1

  • Guest
Re: Insanity Workout
« Reply #69 on: February 10, 2011, 06:42:29 pm »
mag download na lang .

sis saan po pwedeng mag download? anong site po, pwede pa PM?tnx sis

chinggay

  • Guest
Re: Insanity Workout
« Reply #70 on: February 11, 2011, 08:39:51 am »
http://pixelpub.net/f/Beachbody%20Insanity/
I posted this on another thread...meron pala Insanity thread..hehe

yung videos and workout schedule hosted sa link na yan.
right-click, save as lang.

popsicle

  • Guest
Re: Insanity Workout
« Reply #71 on: February 12, 2011, 10:34:22 pm »
Thanks chinggay! I've been looking for this as well! I'm currently doing Tracy anderson's toning workouts naman (trainer ni gwyneth paltrow). Pagtapos into, insanity na! :))

sassa

  • Guest
Re: Insanity Workout
« Reply #72 on: March 17, 2011, 02:11:32 pm »
I thought I was ready for this. Been doing 30 day shred for one and a half months already so I finally got the courage to download this online.

Heck I was wrong.. Fit test pa lang hanggang 13 minutes lang ako!! grabe di ko kinaya!! I took a rest first but ill try this again later pag di talaga kaya balik 30 day shred ako

raven03

  • Guest
Re: Insanity Workout
« Reply #73 on: March 17, 2011, 05:11:45 pm »
Sa workouts, what i do kapag nasa 180 na heart rate ko tumitigil na ko. Baka pumutok kasi puso ko, ma-deads pa ko, hehe. =D

**My Sweet November**

  • Guest
Re: Insanity Workout
« Reply #74 on: March 18, 2011, 05:34:41 am »
Reading all of your posts, sureball insanity workout wouldn't be recommended for a CS mom like me although it has been 6 months post op na ako...

Actually, I am really motivated to lose weight kaya lang dunno where and how to start, tsk!

Mga Sis, what's that 30 day shred? The Hip Hop Abs kaya is okay for me?


raven03

  • Guest
Re: Insanity Workout
« Reply #75 on: March 18, 2011, 01:49:53 pm »
^Girl, you have to train your heart a bit first kahit mga 6-10 weeks muna. Start with a bit of brisk walking (I'm assuming na naging sedentary ka for 6 months) or stair climbing, jumping jacks and push-ups.

Hiphop Abs is fun cardio, did it for a time 2 years ago. 30 day I do it from time to time. Challenging siya, although bitin ako sa cardio.

Ako I paced myself, dinalasan ko muna sa gym, tapos 30 day shred (may thread tayo about this), saka ako nag-Insanity.

nicole_howard

  • Guest
Re: Insanity Workout
« Reply #76 on: March 19, 2011, 08:00:59 pm »
Just another good option is that Chalene Johnson came out with somewhat of the same intensity workout : TURBO FIRE.


I downloaded both and tried one workout from each and here's a personal comparison which is mostly what you'll read din from online reviews:

Turbo Fire is more of a kickboxing/dance style with great music.  BUT THE INTENSITY IS CRAZY.  Turbo Jam can't even be 5% of what Turbo Fire is.

Insanity is more of a Bootcamp style or a training method of execution.  Para bang gegera ka na.


I wanna try Turbo Fire. Feeling ko d ko kaya yung Insanity workout. Anyone who knows a seller of Turbo Fire? Thanks guys!
« Last Edit: March 19, 2011, 11:48:18 pm by FNMod_Nelly »

girl_interrupted

  • Guest
Re: Insanity Workout
« Reply #77 on: March 29, 2011, 05:11:14 pm »
I was able to download turbofire. Parang mas doable sya compared to insanity. Maybe pag I have more stamina and strength, then i'll do insanity next.

chinkee

  • Guest
Re: Insanity Workout
« Reply #78 on: April 07, 2011, 05:40:43 pm »
wow sis katte12 nakakainspire ka naman.. :D keep it up:D sana naman meron pa mag post dito ng results nila para mas maencourage tayo :D 30Day Shred pa lang kasi ako then meron na ako turbo jam so yun naman for around 2 months.. then turbo fire.. tapos saka ako mag insanity para i pace ko yung sarili ko..

miming

  • Guest
Re: Insanity Workout
« Reply #79 on: August 07, 2011, 11:15:01 pm »
Finally! Got a copy of insanity. Road to losing weight starts now :D :D :D :D

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close