We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
i am trying hard not to.....haysss
I was seeing a guy three years younger than me before my bf now. I was turning 29 and he just turned 26 that time (which was last year). My goodness, hindi ko kinaya ang baby talk nya! Ano yun, para akong batang munti na ib-baby talk nya to get what he wants? Pag naaalala ko, I can't help but laugh at the memory - how horrified I must've looked when he first did the baby talk on me and I'm a grown woman. It was disturbing. Imagine a tall and athletic guy talking to you as if you're a baby - bibiboboo. Ugh!Buti na lang the bf came along and had more reason to stop seeing him. Well, he wasn't my bf naman so okay lang, I guess.