Author Topic: Would you fall for someone younger?  (Read 66123 times)

fidz

  • Guest
Re: Would you fall for someone younger?
« Reply #140 on: March 17, 2011, 12:52:48 pm »
CAN! anyway, boyfie is just 11 months younger than me hehe.... and we are happy!
 ;)

mishmish

  • Guest
Re: Would you fall for someone younger?
« Reply #141 on: March 17, 2011, 01:24:58 pm »
I once did, but we never became a couple...

red_one

  • Guest
Re: Would you fall for someone younger?
« Reply #142 on: March 17, 2011, 01:44:27 pm »
parang di ko feel yung ganito. mas type ko older than me, para he will treat me like a baby.

Myealexis21

  • Guest
Re: Would you fall for someone younger?
« Reply #143 on: March 17, 2011, 01:59:18 pm »
I did had a bf na 2 yrs younger sa kin.  Didn't worked out.  But I think it's because of our age back then.. 18 ako 16 sya... we're both immature.

Siguro kung naging kami around mid 20's or early 30's mas may pag-asa pa..


zaechi

  • Guest
Re: Would you fall for someone younger?
« Reply #144 on: March 19, 2011, 06:58:21 pm »
i have. my bf is younger than me. a year lang naman.

cherub.rock

  • Guest
Re: Would you fall for someone younger?
« Reply #145 on: March 28, 2011, 12:42:33 am »
they say never say never.. but really, NO.
i never have, never will.
gusto ko talaga older and mature, someone who will dominate me, and not the other way around.
kahit ka-age ko nga, ayoko. :(

pretty^pasaway

  • Guest
Re: Would you fall for someone younger?
« Reply #146 on: April 05, 2011, 09:52:51 pm »
can...age is just a number..personality wise, they act more matured as i am hehe ;D

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Would you fall for someone younger?
« Reply #147 on: April 06, 2011, 01:17:38 am »
All my exes are like 5-10 years my senior. I even dated someone 11 years older than I am. I used to compare men with wine - the older they get, the better they become (but I learned the hard way that that is not always the case). The idea of dating someone younger makes me uncomfortable because well, I am older and I have always been attracted to older guys. They seem to be much more in control and matured.

But I have fallen for a guy two years younger than I am. And boy, he is so much matured than I am. I realized that one's age is not enough measure to decide if someone is matured or not, but rather, one's experiences in life, how he dealt with those, and what he has become because of those experiences and all. How he looks at life and how he treats it, values, and ideals are the factors to look for when it comes to maturity, at least for me. Age, after all, is just a number. :)

Yun nga lang, ayaw ko maging cougar or sugar mommy. ;D

shopaholic18

  • Guest
Re: Would you fall for someone younger?
« Reply #148 on: April 06, 2011, 05:21:12 am »
no, i've fallen with a guy 1 year younger than me ayun ang hirap, ikaw lahat magdadala ng relasyon, sakit sa ulo. and one more thing i'm attracted to older guys, i've had a bf of 4 years and he was 6 years my senior and now i'm getting to know a guy who is 10 years older, somewhat iba kasi level ng maturity nila, and gusto ko yung parang baby ako.

krnmprl

  • Guest
Re: Would you fall for someone younger?
« Reply #149 on: April 09, 2011, 12:35:32 pm »
this just happened to me. 8.5 years difference. ay disaster.

at first, i thought it wasn't the age problem. kasi nga very positive ang outlook in life and very smart. so sabi ko as long as the other person can go toe to toe with me intellectually then that's fine.

and then things started to happen. ansakit sa ulo and sabi ko bakit kaya ako nasasaktan ng taong ito. ayun, it all boils down to immaturity. i mean, it's not just all smartness and intellect, if you've stayed on this earth 8 years longer you are probably more understanding with others and kinder and less narcissistic. i mean that's what you've earned in that 8 years of staying here longer.

so bottomline is i just want someone that can handle me, na hindi ko alagain, na hindi kelangan sya palagi ang intindihin dahil mas bata sya. kaya ayun. goodbye.

now i'm looking to go out with someone my age.

17arci

  • Guest
Re: Would you fall for someone younger?
« Reply #150 on: April 12, 2011, 03:38:22 pm »
I always did. Hehe. Lahat ng naging boyfriend ko younger by almost a year. :)

buzzhang

  • Guest
Re: Would you fall for someone younger?
« Reply #151 on: April 13, 2011, 08:40:28 am »
Why not...but of course, if he's man and mature enough to handle a relationship.  :)

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Would you fall for someone younger?
« Reply #152 on: April 15, 2011, 01:15:04 am »
Parang sumasakit na ang ulo ko ngayon. :(

pinkk

  • Guest
Re: Would you fall for someone younger?
« Reply #153 on: May 11, 2011, 02:03:40 pm »
younger=boys(adventure,sex,narcissim), older=men(career,life,relaxation)
if none of the two=Monkey

junetwentythree

  • Guest
Re: Would you fall for someone younger?
« Reply #154 on: May 13, 2011, 09:29:08 am »
^ Interesting gross generalization you've got there.

coffee_odyssey

  • Guest
Re: Would you fall for someone younger?
« Reply #155 on: May 13, 2011, 04:21:35 pm »
i did... it was great... made me feel 5 years younger too...

blackroseMD

  • Guest
Re: Would you fall for someone younger?
« Reply #156 on: May 19, 2011, 08:18:13 pm »
Would I fall? Siguro hindi... Pero would I date one? siguro Oo.. hehe!

sheryllynn

  • Guest
Re: Would you fall for someone younger?
« Reply #157 on: June 14, 2011, 11:47:01 am »
Why not. Age Doesn't Matter, as long as the guy is not an immature one. Some of younger guys are responsible and think/act like an older guy.  :)

narz83

  • Guest
Re: Would you fall for someone younger?
« Reply #158 on: June 16, 2011, 04:09:09 am »
maybe

wandergirlC

  • Guest
Re: Would you fall for someone younger?
« Reply #159 on: June 16, 2011, 06:05:31 am »
I already did! I'm 4 years older and we've been together 4 years!  ;D

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close