Author Topic: Would you fall for someone younger?  (Read 65957 times)

anir

  • Guest
Re: Would you fall for someone younger?
« Reply #60 on: July 18, 2010, 02:41:40 pm »
younger? why not... maturity doesn't come with the person's age... proven! lol...

mooncake and leaves

  • Guest
Re: Would you fall for someone younger?
« Reply #61 on: July 18, 2010, 04:12:15 pm »
although in general i prefer older men and in the past, i've talked about how much i love older men and did i mention, i love older men? lol...

...i think that it's useless to make predictions about yourself or your preference especially when it comes to relationships. you don't know anything at all. your views change, your outlook will eventually shift so it's pointless to try to come up with a definite answer.

on that note- yes, i love older men. lol. pasaway. no cute boys are cute boys, regardless of their age. no one below 21 though. orange isn't really my color.

;D

Vera

  • Guest
Re: Would you fall for someone younger?
« Reply #62 on: July 18, 2010, 04:16:57 pm »
I thought about this a million times and the answer is NO.

Kim

  • Guest
Re: Would you fall for someone younger?
« Reply #63 on: July 22, 2010, 05:01:28 pm »
I didn't think I would. But then I've fallen in love with Robert Pattinson.  ;D  Don't like him much as an actor, but he seems so hot and funny and cool in interviews. I won't mind going out of my way to get to know someone like him better, despite the age gap.  ;D

sxymnky

  • Guest
Re: Would you fall for someone younger?
« Reply #64 on: July 22, 2010, 06:29:21 pm »
 sabi nga ni aquacharly age is just a number..... uhuh
and i say ... maturity is what matters. ... ;)

ravena

  • Guest
Re: Would you fall for someone younger?
« Reply #65 on: July 23, 2010, 05:31:52 pm »
No, I prefer someone who is already Professional. -- Mom's advice
No, most of them are immature --  friends advice

I agree with them.

pepurpink

  • Guest
Re: Would you fall for someone younger?
« Reply #66 on: July 23, 2010, 06:13:10 pm »
i prefer someone older than me pero madalas, ang mga nagpaparamdam sa ken mas bata.  :o

jei_rc

  • Guest
Re: Would you fall for someone younger?
« Reply #67 on: July 25, 2010, 07:46:24 am »
age ain't nothing but a number....
my bf was 2 yrs younger than me...
likewise i have an ex who's 2 years  younger and yung iba same as my age...
for me theres nothing wrong as long as we can handle the relationship at kung ok naman talaga kayo together...

amber_81

  • Guest
Re: Would you fall for someone younger?
« Reply #68 on: August 09, 2010, 10:14:06 pm »
wow, daming replies... Thanks sa POVs mga sis... sorry ngayon lang ako nakabalik sa forum at nagbabalik loob na ulit ako ngayon :P

Well, ang update sa akin unfortunately hindi nag-work-out yung sa amin nitong Dutch guy na 7 years younger... we both realized that we have different priorities and goals so we decided to call it quits.

Pero sabi nga, God wont shut a door on your face without opening a bag of girl scout cookies :p

So, I am now happy in the arms of my new bf (Dutch na naman) :) this time 6 years younger :P lolz isang taon lang ang agwat! ArrrRRrrr! :D  But this new guy knows what he wants although he's only 23. He's actually planning for our future na... and I'm gonna meet his parents this November. I'm happy kasi parang sya yung babae sa relasyon, yung tipong sya yung mas nakakaalala ng dates and moments namin together. He actually asked me out of the blue if I would want to be a plain housewife or a working wife/mom if we decide to settle down in the near future. He's interested to know my dream wedding... to know about my family... He's already planning to take me to Holland early next year then visit Manila as well.

Sis june: thanks sa POV, i guess tama ka. Its not the age but my insecurities. But now, I'm glad na nabawasan na ang pagiging nega ko since I met my new bf. Feel na feel ko na mahal nya ako and he always assures me about his feelings for me kaya di na ako masyadong nai-insecure. He's always proud to tell other people that I'm his gf and I guess big factor yon kaya medyo nagkaron na rin ako ng kumpyansa sa sarili ko ngayon...

@amber_81: The problem doesn't seem to be your younger man, rather it's your insecurity. Even if he was your age or older than you, don't you think you might have the same issue?

If he says he likes you, then he likes you. No ifs or buts about it. If the other girls  interested him, wouldn't you think he wouldn't even bother spending time with you?

One cannot simply generalize that "age ain't nothing but a number." I think it varies in every relationship and each individual in that relationship. The ability to be mature, sensible and grounded about issues that may arise in a relationship is the key to any successful relationship. If you both possess this then I don't see the problem.

My man is 8 years younger than me and I tell you 99.9% of the time I don't even feel like I'm older. To us it's trivial, for passport purposes, that doesn't affect the way in which we treat each other. And for us, it just works. It's all about perspective.


reb_woods072683

  • Guest
Re: Would you fall for someone younger?
« Reply #69 on: August 12, 2010, 07:47:42 pm »
I am inlove with someone who is 5 years younger than me and we're having our 1st baby now. Wala naman masyadong problema. :)

c3eJ

  • Guest
Re: Would you fall for someone younger?
« Reply #70 on: August 13, 2010, 10:32:20 am »
i would.. and i already have..  ;D

wala naman kase talaga sa age yun.. as long as compatible kayo.. ang relationship naman kase give and take eh.. [textspeak!] mo [textspeak!] pwedeng sabihin na matured ka na [textspeak!] kase you still have your own immaturities.. sometimes you have to reach out din.. adjustment.. and as long as may trust kayo sa isa't isa dba?  ;)

x-y

  • Guest
Re: Would you fall for someone younger?
« Reply #71 on: August 15, 2010, 12:22:42 pm »
My boyfriend is a year younger than me.

lennix

  • Guest
Re: Would you fall for someone younger?
« Reply #72 on: August 17, 2010, 03:34:21 pm »
I once had a crush on a guy 6 years younger than me. Diring diri lang ako sa sarili ko hehe. I wondered how would he react had he found out, buti na lang na get over ko na siya! hahaha

lucifell

  • Guest
Re: Would you fall for someone younger?
« Reply #73 on: September 09, 2010, 10:35:08 am »
I'm still with first bf of 3 years, and he's younger by three years as well. Okay naman, naging mature nga pag iisip ko dahil sa kanya coz I thought I need to be kasi masbata nga sya sa akin. Mature naman sya about everything kaso minsan addict parin sa gaming, yun lang. Ang gusto ko pa sana sa kanya eh sya sana maging masdominante sa relationship, kaso ayaw nya gusto nya pantay daw kme  :-\

foxy_scarlet

  • Guest
Re: Would you fall for someone younger?
« Reply #74 on: September 10, 2010, 04:46:27 pm »
I dated this guy 2 years younger than me and I can say age is not an issue kung halos paereho naman kayo ng personalty meanin enjoying doing same things at the same time. The real issue is the personality. He is 2 years younger and he did no act his age. He is an immature, selfish and childish brat so ayun di nag last and relationship namin.

llemija

  • Guest
Re: Would you fall for someone younger?
« Reply #75 on: September 12, 2010, 12:22:58 am »
@ amber_81: ok [textspeak!] yan sis.. don't be pressure because of your age gap.. alam mo ba yung korean series na romance?! student-teacher relationship cia, 6 yrs. ata yung age gap nia.. try mo watch yun.. i'm sure may mga mpupulot ka din dun  ;)

anyways, there's nothing wrong in falling for someone younger than you, as long as both of you jive together and can fight your love against the world ika nga.. why not diba?

carmilina

  • Guest
Re: Would you fall for someone younger?
« Reply #76 on: September 12, 2010, 09:00:06 am »
@llemija--sis ang name nun movie yun Im married with an 16yr old..toinks..ganun something yun hehe

for me it doesnt matter the age gap, basta matured mag isip yun guy... ;D ;D ;D

jem_pristine

  • Guest
Re: Would you fall for someone younger?
« Reply #77 on: September 12, 2010, 09:46:45 am »
I prefer someone older.
But recently I almost fell for someone who's 11months younger than me.


llemija

  • Guest
Re: Would you fall for someone younger?
« Reply #78 on: September 12, 2010, 10:15:03 pm »
@carmilina: hindi siya movie sis, it's a series.. hmm.. yung bida is yung girl sa stained glass and the guy from wonderful life (both aired at channel 2).. don't know if you know that series. :)

Aquamarine27

  • Guest
Re: Would you fall for someone younger?
« Reply #79 on: September 13, 2010, 12:22:53 am »
Why not?  You can never measure up a person's personality by age alone. 

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close