watch now

Author Topic: Natural oils (VCO,EVOO, Rosehip oil, Emu oil, etc) - Thread 2  (Read 198628 times)

twenty5

  • Guest
Re: Natural oils (VCO,EVOO, Rosehip oil, Emu oil, etc) - Thread 2
« Reply #480 on: May 15, 2015, 02:28:10 pm »
Hi sis

VCO - Virgin Coconut Oil? tama po ba?

Ano po ang EVOO, Rosehip and Emu oil? And para saan po though nag back read ako... Pero napaisip pa din ako kasi puro abbreviation lang gamit hehe

sweetieping

  • Guest
Re: Natural oils (VCO,EVOO, Rosehip oil, Emu oil, etc) - Thread 2
« Reply #481 on: May 16, 2015, 07:50:34 am »
^EVOO is extra virgin olive oil. Sis, rosehips and emu oils are oils that have many benefits especially on the skin. You can search/ google their respective benefits, ang emu oil lang does not come from plants, it comes from the Emu bird, hence the name po.

sweetieping

  • Guest
Re: Natural oils (VCO,EVOO, Rosehip oil, Emu oil, etc) - Thread 2
« Reply #482 on: May 16, 2015, 10:26:48 am »
Been looking at oragnic shop on IG and I found this interesting product, Barbados Cherry Oil. Anybody tried this? I was planning to use argan oil but this was cheaper :)

ako sis, 1 week pa lang, bought it sa eden's paradise makati sa ig, okay naman cya, i combined it with their purple shamrock pa nga. :)

twenty5

  • Guest
Re: Natural oils (VCO,EVOO, Rosehip oil, Emu oil, etc) - Thread 2
« Reply #483 on: May 16, 2015, 11:42:36 am »
Okay po sis...

I will :)
Thanks much

mariebiscuit

  • Guest
Re: Natural oils (VCO,EVOO, Rosehip oil, Emu oil, etc) - Thread 2
« Reply #484 on: May 22, 2015, 06:57:42 am »
what about tamanu oil? I bought tamanu oil sa mercury after I research na it has anti oxidant,anti biotic,anti viral properties,,good for pimples,sun burs,skin rejuvenation,scars etc etc,,ang mahal nga lang kasi p300/ 6ml lang,,pero kaunti lang talaga ang gagamit per drop lang ok na...

sweetieping

  • Guest
Re: Natural oils (VCO,EVOO, Rosehip oil, Emu oil, etc) - Thread 2
« Reply #485 on: May 22, 2015, 10:33:29 am »
^i've heard and read a lot of good reviews about this oil and this is among my wish list sa mga oils. right now, I am still observing the oils I am using if okay talaga for long term use and then, baka will stick to these oils na lang. Though, I am also looking forward to use tamanu oil. Top of my wish list are Sweet Almond and Jojoba oils. :)

lordknight_aiz.18

  • Guest
Re: Natural oils (VCO,EVOO, Rosehip oil, Emu oil, etc) - Thread 2
« Reply #486 on: May 22, 2015, 04:14:10 pm »
How about tamanu oil? Anyone na nakatry na?

hellomissred

  • Guest
Re: Natural oils (VCO,EVOO, Rosehip oil, Emu oil, etc) - Thread 2
« Reply #487 on: May 22, 2015, 05:11:38 pm »
Sino nang nakatry dito ng BN youth rewind (argan oil, vit e, collagen), snoe 100% argan oil, and absynthe?

sarsingkit

  • Guest
Re: Natural oils (VCO,EVOO, Rosehip oil, Emu oil, etc) - Thread 2
« Reply #488 on: May 26, 2015, 12:13:57 am »
First time trying Rosehip Oil last night and I'm impressed. I suffer from Rosacea and paggising ko kanina nabawasan ang redness. Actually, walang redness on my cheeks sa may chin area, meron konti. Hindi ko lang gusto yung amouy. I think I like this better than Argan. Although ok ang Argan pag sobrang dry talaga ng skik ko and may flakes sa sobrang dryness. Now, I mostly use Argan sa body like elbow and knees saka sa hair.

xxkitkatkissesxx

  • Guest
Re: Natural oils (VCO,EVOO, Rosehip oil, Emu oil, etc) - Thread 2
« Reply #489 on: May 26, 2015, 11:51:11 am »
sis sarsingkit, anong brand yung gamit mong rosehip oil? tia :)

harley18

  • Guest
Re: Natural oils (VCO,EVOO, Rosehip oil, Emu oil, etc) - Thread 2
« Reply #490 on: May 26, 2015, 12:21:39 pm »
Eto yun Moringga Oil na ginagamit ko. 1 month na, hindi ako pinipimple, mas kuminis face ko, plus it's cheap!

http://www.fashionpulis.com/2015/05/cheska-garcia-kramer-moringa-mom.html

mariebiscuit

  • Guest
Re: Natural oils (VCO,EVOO, Rosehip oil, Emu oil, etc) - Thread 2
« Reply #491 on: May 26, 2015, 10:38:00 pm »
@harley18,,merin din ako ganyan moringga oil,,hindi naman kasi pure moringga oil ,may halong sunflower oil etc ...but i use it as after shower sa hair,,as of now @night after cleansing I dab tamanu oil in pimples only,,then 2 drops of grapeseed oil enough to cover my face....hhn rosehip around my eyes...works fine naman,,then I took 1300mg evebing primrose oil capsule once a day,,,then in 10ml colored glass I put grapeseed oil + 5 drops of teatree oil,,I use 2 dops after shower....then thin thanaka paste sa face....I read kasi that grapeseed oil are rich in linoleic acid which helps in prevention of pimples....

sarsingkit

  • Guest

chinkywinky

  • Guest
Re: Natural oils (VCO,EVOO, Rosehip oil, Emu oil, etc) - Thread 2
« Reply #493 on: May 27, 2015, 01:46:17 am »
Tried Rosehip oil for a week na, and it does wonders. Primer ko vitamin C cream, then I apply the oil. My skin looks good in the morning, my pores are smaller I think. It tames my pimples din.

mariebiscuit

  • Guest
Re: Natural oils (VCO,EVOO, Rosehip oil, Emu oil, etc) - Thread 2
« Reply #494 on: May 27, 2015, 10:42:13 am »
@sarsingkit paano ka nag order sa iherb ng rosehip oil? what about shipping cost,,meron ba dito Philippines?

sarsingkit

  • Guest
Re: Natural oils (VCO,EVOO, Rosehip oil, Emu oil, etc) - Thread 2
« Reply #495 on: May 27, 2015, 11:46:47 pm »
^ay sis, hindi kasi ako nakatira sa Philippines pero nagshiship ata yung Iherb international. 

rae

  • Guest
Re: Natural oils (VCO,EVOO, Rosehip oil, Emu oil, etc) - Thread 2
« Reply #496 on: May 28, 2015, 04:00:19 am »
How about tamanu oil? Anyone na nakatry na?
Interested about this, too, and looking for where I can buy it dito. So far, di ko sya mahanap sa Healthy Options and other beauty sections nang mga stores.

kenkao

  • Guest
Re: Natural oils (VCO,EVOO, Rosehip oil, Emu oil, etc) - Thread 2
« Reply #497 on: May 28, 2015, 07:51:32 am »
I tried putting moringga oil to my hair, and d nag work. Ang limp ng hair ko after.

harley18

  • Guest
Re: Natural oils (VCO,EVOO, Rosehip oil, Emu oil, etc) - Thread 2
« Reply #498 on: May 28, 2015, 08:07:15 am »
^ ganyan din sakin kaya sa face ko lang ginagamit yun Moringga Oil ko, flat hair ko pag eto gamit parang dinilaan ng baka. I use VCO sa hair every weekends, babad ng ilang oras bago maligo. Para di ma-dry.

kenkao

  • Guest
Re: Natural oils (VCO,EVOO, Rosehip oil, Emu oil, etc) - Thread 2
« Reply #499 on: May 28, 2015, 10:12:19 pm »
May nakabili na ba ng jojoba oil locally? If yes, where?

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close