watch now

Author Topic: Natural oils (VCO,EVOO, Rosehip oil, Emu oil, etc) - Thread 2  (Read 198623 times)

chuy

  • Guest
Re: Natural oils (VCO,EVOO, Rosehip oil, Emu oil, etc) - Thread 2
« Reply #460 on: April 06, 2015, 01:19:15 am »
Will buy Sweet Almond Oil from Sesou after I finish one of my body oils. Baka meron nakakaalam where to buy cheaper/more affordable Sweet Almond Oil?

harley18

  • Guest
Re: Natural oils (VCO,EVOO, Rosehip oil, Emu oil, etc) - Thread 2
« Reply #461 on: April 06, 2015, 07:12:01 am »
Pinipimple ako sa sunflower oil, at di rin napigilan paglabas ng stretch marks ko..  :(
VCO - ok sya sa hair. Ayoko pa itry sa mukha.

May naka-try na ba dito ng Malunggay oil? I saw sa Watsons, MoringaO2 yun brand. Madaming benefits nakalagay for hair and scalp, face and body.

dClaude

  • Guest
Re: Natural oils (VCO,EVOO, Rosehip oil, Emu oil, etc) - Thread 2
« Reply #462 on: April 06, 2015, 09:02:36 am »
Been looking at oragnic shop on IG and I found this interesting product, Barbados Cherry Oil. Anybody tried this? I was planning to use argan oil but this was cheaper :)

mariebiscuit

  • Guest
Re: Natural oils (VCO,EVOO, Rosehip oil, Emu oil, etc) - Thread 2
« Reply #463 on: April 06, 2015, 09:56:33 pm »
for me human heart nature rosehip oil helps my face I pimple control,,sa umpisa nagka break outs me,but after 3 weeks nag subside na,,it lessen my pimple marks....hopes na magtuloy tuloy na,,1 1/2 months ko na gamit ,
hhn sunflower oil as my body oil....

chasecharlie

  • Guest
Re: Natural oils (VCO,EVOO, Rosehip oil, Emu oil, etc) - Thread 2
« Reply #464 on: April 13, 2015, 09:01:00 am »
I buy my oils online and outside Philippines eh. :-\ But any brand will do so long as it's pure, unrefined, cold-pressed, and certified organic :) I haven't had any breakouts since I started using it :) I also wake up with glowing skin that doesn't go away even after washing my face :D

tambayan

  • Guest
Re: Natural oils (VCO,EVOO, Rosehip oil, Emu oil, etc) - Thread 2
« Reply #465 on: April 14, 2015, 10:11:16 am »
May nakatry nb ng maracuja oil sa inyo? :) Saw it recently sa IG eh.

chasecharlie

  • Guest
Re: Natural oils (VCO,EVOO, Rosehip oil, Emu oil, etc) - Thread 2
« Reply #466 on: April 14, 2015, 03:59:10 pm »
^ I haven't tried maracuja oil myself, pero I read somewhere na mas okay raw siya kaysa sa argan for oily skin because it's lighter daw. Pero I have oily skin and wala naman akong problem sa argan oil ;D  Plus it is much more accessible :)

harley18

  • Guest
Re: Natural oils (VCO,EVOO, Rosehip oil, Emu oil, etc) - Thread 2
« Reply #467 on: April 15, 2015, 08:24:10 am »
Na-try ko na yun MoringaO2 oil!
Hindi lang pala sya malunggay oil, may olive oil at sunflower oil din.
Ang bango, amoy Elizabeth Arden na green tea. I put it sa face, at di ako pinipimple.. Pag gising ko parang ang kinis ng balat ko. I'm using it for 1 week pa lang, tignan ko after ilang weeks pa.. :)

chasecharlie

  • Guest
Re: Natural oils (VCO,EVOO, Rosehip oil, Emu oil, etc) - Thread 2
« Reply #468 on: April 15, 2015, 11:16:52 am »
^ how much??

nicoletta

  • Guest
Re: Natural oils (VCO,EVOO, Rosehip oil, Emu oil, etc) - Thread 2
« Reply #469 on: April 15, 2015, 06:19:31 pm »
harley18
I like VCNO sa face naman kasi it helps not only by removing the makeup thoroughly but it also helps make the skin smoother.  Mas prone ako sa skin dryness now.

Ms. Right

  • Guest
Re: Natural oils (VCO,EVOO, Rosehip oil, Emu oil, etc) - Thread 2
« Reply #470 on: April 16, 2015, 05:10:32 am »
Okay lang ba apply ko lang sa body yung vco then after 30 mins, wash ko agad with dove soap? I tried using it as a lotion pero di ko talaga keri.

harley18

  • Guest
Re: Natural oils (VCO,EVOO, Rosehip oil, Emu oil, etc) - Thread 2
« Reply #471 on: April 16, 2015, 08:27:50 am »
chasecharlie 99.75 lang sa Watsons.  8)

chasecharlie

  • Guest
Re: Natural oils (VCO,EVOO, Rosehip oil, Emu oil, etc) - Thread 2
« Reply #472 on: April 16, 2015, 09:00:45 am »
^ nasa Watsons ako kahapon, hindi ko mahanap huhuhu :(

But anyway, nakagawa na ako ng sarili kong facial oil blend ;D argan oil + rosehip oil + jojoba oil + essential oils (tea tree, frankincense, lavender, etc.). I LOVE IT! ;D ;D

Ms. Right use mo vco after shower, habang damp pa yung skin mo para ma-absorb agad. no need to wash afterwards  ;)
« Last Edit: April 16, 2015, 09:12:39 am by chasecharlie »

Ms. Right

  • Guest
Re: Natural oils (VCO,EVOO, Rosehip oil, Emu oil, etc) - Thread 2
« Reply #473 on: April 17, 2015, 03:06:25 am »

Ms. Right use mo vco after shower, habang damp pa yung skin mo para ma-absorb agad. no need to wash afterwards  ;)

I have tried it sis :) pansin ko lang, yung nilagyan ko ng oil na pinunasan ko, parang mas naabsorb nya yung vco unlike dun sa part na basa pa talaga.


chasecharlie

  • Guest
Re: Natural oils (VCO,EVOO, Rosehip oil, Emu oil, etc) - Thread 2
« Reply #474 on: April 17, 2015, 09:18:07 am »
Ms. Right yep! ;D pag basa pa kasi yung skin, mahihirapan ma-absorb yung oil kasi oil and water don't mix. so mas okay siya i-apply after shower pagkatapos mag-punas, habang damp pa yung skin pero hindi na wet ;D

sweetieping

  • Guest
Re: Natural oils (VCO,EVOO, Rosehip oil, Emu oil, etc) - Thread 2
« Reply #475 on: May 08, 2015, 11:42:30 pm »
^ naka-brazilian kasi ako sis, idk if dahil wala lang buhok or what or maybe because i'm exfoliating it too pero naturally soft kasi ako down there. pero yes parang mas nagiging extra soft siya hehe.

Sis, I am using VCO na on my V, hahaha! A few months ago nagka itch kasi down there and i've tried lots of stuffs na til i found in my endless searches na it can cure itchiness down there, so I did and it cured it. Now, I put some na every after wash, hehe. :)

The Lioness

  • Guest
Re: Natural oils (VCO,EVOO, Rosehip oil, Emu oil, etc) - Thread 2
« Reply #476 on: May 08, 2015, 11:56:35 pm »
before ako nabuntis, i tried mixing oil and lotion. one part whitening lotion, 1 part almond oil. i slather it from neck down after shower while skin is damp. napansin ko, better yung consistency than using lotion or oil alone . im not sure if meron bad chemical reaction mixing those 2 together but i didnt have any problems.  feeling ko mas mabilis nag smoothen yung butt cheeks ko and mabilis din mag lighten skin. plus, mas ok pagkaka moisturize ng skin. now that i am breastfeeding, i cut off all lotions and everything not organic. so olive oil lang ako ngayon. which is moisturizing din naman.

samontekyla0707

  • Guest
Re: Natural oils (VCO,EVOO, Rosehip oil, Emu oil, etc) - Thread 2
« Reply #477 on: May 10, 2015, 06:35:43 pm »
Saan po pwede makabili ng emu oil aside fron VnM ? :)

Tsaka po ng castor oil and extra virgin coconut oil?
« Last Edit: May 10, 2015, 06:37:25 pm by samontekyla0707 »

sweetieping

  • Guest
Re: Natural oils (VCO,EVOO, Rosehip oil, Emu oil, etc) - Thread 2
« Reply #478 on: May 10, 2015, 08:00:40 pm »
^there are 2 sellers on ebay that I trusted one is theoptionsph and the other is amazona. Been buying from these sellers for years

samontekyla0707

  • Guest
Re: Natural oils (VCO,EVOO, Rosehip oil, Emu oil, etc) - Thread 2
« Reply #479 on: May 14, 2015, 01:37:26 pm »
^there are 2 sellers on ebay that I trusted one is theoptionsph and the other is amazona. Been buying from these sellers for years

Thank you po sa pagsagot!  :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close