watch now

Author Topic: Natural oils (VCO,EVOO, Rosehip oil, Emu oil, etc) - Thread 2  (Read 198805 times)

iwannabeasupermodel

  • Guest
Re: Natural oils (VCO,EVOO, Rosehip oil, Emu oil, etc) - Thread 2
« Reply #340 on: June 23, 2013, 07:41:52 am »
did anyone's pores get larger after using thick oils like emu oil?

chichi143

  • Guest
Re: Natural oils (VCO,EVOO, Rosehip oil, Emu oil, etc) - Thread 2
« Reply #341 on: June 23, 2013, 10:50:55 am »
vco for my skin and hair. <3

catwoman

  • Guest
Re: Natural oils (VCO,EVOO, Rosehip oil, Emu oil, etc) - Thread 2
« Reply #342 on: July 01, 2013, 10:02:57 am »

what brand gamit mo sis?

I'm using Kaluwi Extra Virgin Coconut Oil

domestic diva

  • Guest
Re: Natural oils (VCO,EVOO, Rosehip oil, Emu oil, etc) - Thread 2
« Reply #343 on: September 13, 2013, 12:16:56 am »
I was disappointed with the emu oil I bought online years ago so I was hesitant on
Purchasing another bottle from Sesou. I did notice that the oil didn't leave a greasy feel
After I massaged it on to my toddler's insect bite. Will check tomorrow if the bite has subsided.

Am hoping that it will work on my teens' zits as well!

mariebiscuit

  • Guest
Re: Natural oils (VCO,EVOO, Rosehip oil, Emu oil, etc) - Thread 2
« Reply #344 on: September 13, 2013, 03:28:20 am »
argan oil helps tame my hair
cocovirgin oil as food suppliment
sunflower for my lips and lashes
pili oil as my body oil after shower

tinsantos10

  • Guest
Re: Natural oils (VCO,EVOO, Rosehip oil, Emu oil, etc) - Thread 2
« Reply #345 on: September 16, 2013, 10:48:05 am »
I use olive oil on my skin. Mabango siya :)

cldy_1981

  • Guest
Re: Natural oils (VCO,EVOO, Rosehip oil, Emu oil, etc) - Thread 2
« Reply #346 on: September 16, 2013, 04:29:32 pm »
I really like using VCO for the hair, I color my hair frequently and its gotten to a point where it's bihaghag & dry.

I've tried different treatments and nothing works with the exception of VCO and Kerastase. Eh since Kerastase is pricey, my default hair treatment is the VCO.

I pour a small amount in my palms, rub together and apply on my hair. If I have time I let it sit for a few hours, if not then 15-30 mins will do. I just shampoo twice to make sure the oil is rinsed thouroughly & then apply a light conditioner. My hair comes out super duper soft and tangle free. ;)

For my face I've been using Argan Oil for the past almost 2 years, but I recently discovered the HHN Sunflower oil which is a good alternative as well. I use the HHN Sunflower oil in the AM as my moisturizer and make up base because its a bit lighter than the Aran Oil. Then at night I use the Argan Oil as the night moisturizer. So far my skin seems to be receiving both oils well. I've received comments on how small my pores are, my skin has lightened a bit (the dark spots) and I have a dewy glow - similar to the effect of using a highlighter.

Kaya I'm very happy with the products, best of all they're organic and have no chemicals :)

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: Natural oils (VCO,EVOO, Rosehip oil, Emu oil, etc) - Thread 2
« Reply #347 on: September 16, 2013, 04:50:16 pm »
been using sunflower oil too for as long as I can remember. All purpose sya for me. hair, face,body, insect bites, anti itch, etc. I also love argan oil. I love the scent and how it moisturized without the stickiness.

mariebiscuit

  • Guest
Re: Natural oils (VCO,EVOO, Rosehip oil, Emu oil, etc) - Thread 2
« Reply #348 on: September 16, 2013, 08:26:44 pm »
add ko lang ok din sa under arm ang sunflower oil for me,,no smell,,whitens my under arm naturally



yapeegurl

  • Guest
Re: Natural oils (VCO,EVOO, Rosehip oil, Emu oil, etc) - Thread 2
« Reply #349 on: September 17, 2013, 04:21:47 pm »
Not so sure if Bio Oil is all Natural. Been using it for a year for my stretchmarks and really.. visible results para sa akin. Happy to have found this kasi compatible sa skin ko.

From the web, its ingredients are:

Botanicals

Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract (Calendula Oil)
Lavandula Angustifolia Oil (Lavender Oil)
Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil (Rosemary Oil)
Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil (Chamomile Oil)
Vitamins

Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A)
Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E)
Oil base

Paraffinum Liquidum
Triisononanoin
Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate
Isopropyl Myristate
Glycine Soja Oil
Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil
BHT
Bisabolol
Fragrance (Rose)

Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone
Amyl Cinnamal
Benzyl Salicylate
Citronellol
Coumarin
Eugenol
Farnesol
Geraniol
Hydroxycitronellal
Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde
Limonene
Linalool
Colour

Orange: CI 26100 (Red 17)
Pink: CI 26100 (Red 17) and CI 60725 (Violet 2)

babyboo.0326

  • Guest
Re: Natural oils (VCO,EVOO, Rosehip oil, Emu oil, etc) - Thread 2
« Reply #350 on: September 17, 2013, 08:27:15 pm »
^i'm just waiting for my friend to arrive from the UK, she will give me a bottle of Bio-Oil that she bought there.

for me, i am a loyal user of sweet almond oil. i use it as my make-up remover, body oil, lip balm, use as scrub (mixed with lemon and sugar), deep conditioner and facial moisturizer when sleeping. since almond oil also has a lightening effect, i use this on my underarms as well, groin area and buttocks. super sulit for me this oil. you can check videos on youtube sobrang dami uses.  :)

yapeegurl

  • Guest
Re: Natural oils (VCO,EVOO, Rosehip oil, Emu oil, etc) - Thread 2
« Reply #351 on: September 18, 2013, 11:34:33 am »
babyboo.0326, oh! I didn't know UK carries Bio Oil din. We have it here in SG pero super mahal. I hoarded sa Japan kasi they carry the bigger bottle pero half the price ng small bottle in SG.

I'll google your sweet almond oil :) Thank you!

mariebiscuit

  • Guest
Re: Natural oils (VCO,EVOO, Rosehip oil, Emu oil, etc) - Thread 2
« Reply #352 on: September 18, 2013, 06:53:32 pm »
@babyboo san mo nabili sweet almond oil mo?

babyboo.0326

  • Guest
Re: Natural oils (VCO,EVOO, Rosehip oil, Emu oil, etc) - Thread 2
« Reply #353 on: September 18, 2013, 07:57:22 pm »
yapeegurl, yup, they do  :) talaga? siguro dipende where you are no and the taxes pa kasi involved getting the product.

sure  :)

mariebiscuit, i ordered sa islas aromatics. they have a shop naman sa libis, beside jang geum. kaso their business hours won't fit mine kaya i had my almond oil delivered nalang  :)

etra.ph

  • Guest
Re: Natural oils (VCO,EVOO, Rosehip oil, Emu oil, etc) - Thread 2
« Reply #354 on: October 20, 2013, 02:13:50 pm »
Using rosehip oil for almost a month na. minsan tinatamad ako maglagay... pero I think at least 3x a week ko siya ginagamit.

kalahati or less na lang yata yung 50ml bottle na ginagamit ko.
hmm, I like it! Unlike yung dati kong ginagamit na moisturizers pag gabi, pag umaga eh hindi ako oily dito sa rosehip oil and mukhang fresh pag gising :)
minsan nilalagyan ko din lips ko PARANG medyo pink siya pag gising ko rin.

Will continue using this. actually nag-take ako pics ng face ko nun para i-document kung may improvement sa acne scars.... we'll see pagkatapos ng 1 month :)

yapeegurl

  • Guest
Re: Natural oils (VCO,EVOO, Rosehip oil, Emu oil, etc) - Thread 2
« Reply #355 on: October 20, 2013, 07:15:09 pm »
^Same tayo sis. I also use Rosehip oil. Pero ako at night as my moisturizer. Ikaw ba during the day? Renew yung brand ng rosehip oil ko.

etra.ph

  • Guest
Re: Natural oils (VCO,EVOO, Rosehip oil, Emu oil, etc) - Thread 2
« Reply #356 on: October 20, 2013, 07:36:11 pm »
minsan pag umaga din po sis kasi nabibitin ako dun sa myra e na moisturizer/sunblock ko. medyo dry pa rin mukha ko kaya ang ginagawa ko po eh rosehip oil muna then after a while yung myra e na po.

mariebiscuit

  • Guest
Re: Natural oils (VCO,EVOO, Rosehip oil, Emu oil, etc) - Thread 2
« Reply #357 on: October 21, 2013, 03:09:17 am »
hindi me hiyang sa rosehip oil....nagkaka bumps ako sa skin...

etra.ph

  • Guest
Re: Natural oils (VCO,EVOO, Rosehip oil, Emu oil, etc) - Thread 2
« Reply #358 on: October 21, 2013, 11:35:18 am »
hi po sis mariebiscuit.. sayang naman, ganda pa man din effect. oh well least nahanap mo po yung hiyang sayo, which is shark oil right?

VainDoll

  • Guest
Re: Natural oils (VCO,EVOO, Rosehip oil, Emu oil, etc) - Thread 2
« Reply #359 on: October 21, 2013, 04:21:52 pm »
Love ko VCO on my permed hair. Pwede kaya to makeup remover? Takot lang ako magbreakout :(

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close