watch now

Author Topic: Natural oils (VCO,EVOO, Rosehip oil, Emu oil, etc) - Thread 2  (Read 198691 times)

rae

  • Guest
Re: Natural oils (VCO,EVOO, Rosehip oil, Emu oil, etc) - Thread 2
« Reply #240 on: April 10, 2011, 08:08:58 pm »
kahapon ko lang napansin,ang dami pala different types of oil sa sm hypermarket. ang mura! ano gamit ng castor? may nakita ako 29php lang.

EDIT: hindi nga daw epektib yung rosehips oil.bumili kasi ate ko sa tv. nakapromo that time b1t1.
Saang sectionng hypermart ang oils?

my83

  • Guest
Re: Natural oils (VCO,EVOO, Rosehip oil, Emu oil, etc) - Thread 2
« Reply #241 on: July 12, 2011, 10:52:46 am »
Last night, I tried mixing Argan Oil (The Souq International) and Tea Tree Oil (Body Shop). Hopefully it works on my pimples. But I still use the tea tree oil for on-spot healing. Really hope this works!

oktoberfest22

  • Guest
Re: Natural oils (VCO,EVOO, Rosehip oil, Emu oil, etc) - Thread 2
« Reply #242 on: July 12, 2011, 12:16:39 pm »
Still loving Ilog Maria's Royal Jelly Facial Oil.

When my sensitive skin's acting up (rashes, dry patches), I rely on this to soothe and moisturize my face. It never fails me.

rae

  • Guest
Re: Natural oils (VCO,EVOO, Rosehip oil, Emu oil, etc) - Thread 2
« Reply #243 on: July 12, 2011, 06:28:45 pm »
^ First time ko makarinig ng royal jelly facial oil... Baka maganda toh pang clean ng face :)

will try this after I'm done with my botany works sunflower oil (which I love din), just want variety.

fornarina

  • Guest
Re: Natural oils (VCO,EVOO, Rosehip oil, Emu oil, etc) - Thread 2
« Reply #244 on: July 20, 2011, 10:31:39 pm »
Last night, I tried mixing Argan Oil (The Souq International) and Tea Tree Oil (Body Shop). Hopefully it works on my pimples. But I still use the tea tree oil for on-spot healing. Really hope this works!

sis kamusta? effective imix pareho? pag may inflammed pimple ako i use argan oil as spot treatment din nagiimprove naman sila in less than a week =)

my83

  • Guest
Re: Natural oils (VCO,EVOO, Rosehip oil, Emu oil, etc) - Thread 2
« Reply #245 on: July 21, 2011, 08:36:47 am »
sis kamusta? effective imix pareho? pag may inflammed pimple ako i use argan oil as spot treatment din nagiimprove naman sila in less than a week =)

Hi Sis fornarina!
Mukang mas effective yung spot treatment na tea tree oil lang. Hindi ko alam kung dahil preggy ako kaya parang di ko kahiyang moisturizers ngayon - lalo ako nagbbreak out. I stopped using argan oil (for the meantime) as a moisturizer and use it instead on my nails (kasi sobrang dry and brittle na). For one week, I've been using just tea tree oil to treat the preggy pimples and so far the pimples have dried up. After the last pimple, I'll start using either argan oil or sunflower oil as a moisturizer again.

MissMilcah37

  • Guest
Re: Natural oils (VCO,EVOO, Rosehip oil, Emu oil, etc) - Thread 2
« Reply #246 on: August 01, 2011, 03:14:02 pm »
I have a few oils in my beauty kit now..

Emu Oil from Venus and Mars and Barenaturals.. Same effect lang naman sila sakin, I use as my nightly facial moisturizer. And para din sa mga sugat, etc..

Argan Oil from Barenaturals, I tried for my face, but I broke out. Comodogenic pala daw kasi, so I use it for my eye area nalang and sometimes sa hair. Pero depende din sa hiyangan, I guess.

Sunflower Oil from Human Nature, for makeup removal and para sa underarms.

And I have this Vitamin E oil that I bought back when I was in California.. I used that for an all over body moisturizer when I was back in California, malamig naman kasi dun and dry skin.. But here, for knees and elbows nalang.

Planning to try the Rose Hip Oil from All Organics, for acne scars.. Ilog Maria's Royal Jelly Oil din, I just ordered and it should arrive sometime this week.  :) Ohh and I use EVOO sometimes as a make-up remover, pero it doesn't work on my mascara, so I go back to using the Sunflower Oil..  :)

*kikay_mamu*

  • Guest
Re: Natural oils (VCO,EVOO, Rosehip oil, Emu oil, etc) - Thread 2
« Reply #247 on: September 07, 2011, 05:46:40 pm »
Here's what i use:

sunflower - sa face and UA and i add this sa lotion
grapeseed - ka-alternate nito si sunflower
avocado - night facial moisturizer
castor oil - oil cleansing + any of the oils above, i use this din to coat my lashes before i sleep (pero bihira lang kase nakakalimutan ko mag apply)
argan - sa hair

^ sis ano po effect ng argan sa undereye? want to try rosehips, primrose, royal jelly and jojoba

babyastig

  • Guest
Re: Natural oils (VCO,EVOO, Rosehip oil, Emu oil, etc) - Thread 2
« Reply #248 on: September 08, 2011, 05:08:40 pm »
I want to try almond oil...... no idea where to get it....
Royal jelly also....but afraid that maybe heavy or thick afterwards....

lizziebare

  • Guest
Re: Natural oils (VCO,EVOO, Rosehip oil, Emu oil, etc) - Thread 2
« Reply #249 on: September 08, 2011, 10:05:12 pm »
anyone had tried using emu oil as dandruff treatment? how was it? meron sa wowdeals na nakasale ngayon na emu oil, 35 ml and pure australian emu oil ang brand priced at 375. ok kaya yun?

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: Natural oils (VCO,EVOO, Rosehip oil, Emu oil, etc) - Thread 2
« Reply #250 on: September 09, 2011, 11:22:22 am »
super loving argan oil. napakaluxurious ng feeling. :) it also helped lighten my blemishes big time!

lainey14

  • Guest
Re: Natural oils (VCO,EVOO, Rosehip oil, Emu oil, etc) - Thread 2
« Reply #251 on: September 09, 2011, 08:50:42 pm »
^ how much yan sis? tsaka what brand and san available? salamat :)

*kikay_mamu*

  • Guest
Re: Natural oils (VCO,EVOO, Rosehip oil, Emu oil, etc) - Thread 2
« Reply #252 on: September 09, 2011, 09:33:59 pm »
question po, yung mga organic oils po ba sa market na for massage and yung bath oil pwedeng gamitin as moisturizer applied na parang body lotion?

jcmint

  • Guest
Re: Natural oils (VCO,EVOO, Rosehip oil, Emu oil, etc) - Thread 2
« Reply #253 on: September 20, 2011, 03:27:52 pm »
Question po mga sisses! Pwede po ba yung lee kum kee brand na sesame oil sa face pang OCM? Kasi i read na sesame oil is good for the skin... Pwede ba yun? Yung pangluto?  ;D TIA

pretty_in_victorian

  • Guest
Re: Natural oils (VCO,EVOO, Rosehip oil, Emu oil, etc) - Thread 2
« Reply #254 on: September 20, 2011, 03:44:47 pm »
I love the body shop's tea tree oil. spot treatment ko yan sa pimples or sa magiging pimple palang. pag gising ko sa umaga, wala na! ;D

pretty_in_victorian

  • Guest
Re: Natural oils (VCO,EVOO, Rosehip oil, Emu oil, etc) - Thread 2
« Reply #255 on: September 22, 2011, 12:37:05 pm »
Bought sunflower oil at HO for PHp 269--almost a liter 946ml.  Expeller-pressed sya.  Actually, cooking oil sya.  Pero as they say, ok daw ang food grade for the skin "daw".  Will try this, haha, SUPER experiment. :P

how did you find it sis?

rae

  • Guest
Re: Natural oils (VCO,EVOO, Rosehip oil, Emu oil, etc) - Thread 2
« Reply #256 on: September 22, 2011, 12:59:43 pm »
Paubos na sya ngayon kasi ginagamit ko din pangluto.

Ginagamit ko sya for removing makeup but I wash it off, everything off. Sometimes I put a little around the eyes as an eyecream. Pero mas madalas emu oil ang gamit ko for the eyes.

In sunflower oil pala may 2 types, yung isa higher sa linoleic acid. Yung isang type higher in oleic acid. Yung oleic acid = comedogenic.

Yung Hain Sunflower oil, it's higher in linoeic acid which is good yey!

pretty_in_victorian

  • Guest
Re: Natural oils (VCO,EVOO, Rosehip oil, Emu oil, etc) - Thread 2
« Reply #257 on: September 22, 2011, 01:17:51 pm »
^ sayang OOS sa Festival branch ng HO yesterday eh chaka medyo hesitant ako kasi di pa kita natatanong about the product. steal eh kasi 946mL tapos 269 lang. ma try din nga yan. yan na yung hahanapin kong brand kasi non-comedogenic sya. ;D

bbyic

  • Guest
Re: Natural oils (VCO,EVOO, Rosehip oil, Emu oil, etc) - Thread 2
« Reply #258 on: September 22, 2011, 01:24:49 pm »
Hello mga sis! im new here sa thread,. ask ko lang if ok ba yun sunflower oil (bought from botanyworks)  for dark circles? that's my main problem kasi.

Also yun Rose Hip oil, ok ba sya for the feet? yun mga dark spots na nanggagaling sa mga slippers and sa knees? Thanks

rae

  • Guest
Re: Natural oils (VCO,EVOO, Rosehip oil, Emu oil, etc) - Thread 2
« Reply #259 on: September 22, 2011, 02:35:36 pm »
^ Meron pang mas maliit e. Mga 350ml lang yata or less. Kinda makes me wonder why ang ibang sunflower oil ay mahal. I've heard quite a few articles saying food grade sunflower oil is just as good, if not better, than cosmetic-grade oil.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close