We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
left SFO last August 7, will return this nov 15 for thanksgiving... magkakaproblem kaya ako?
^Yeah, there is a regulation wherein PH pspt holders transiting in Canada, and flying on certain airlines (PAL included) are exempted from the transit visa rqmts if their final destination is the USA...unfortunately, like I said, due to my ticket type, my kids and I need one (airline staff tkt kasi)...that rule only applies to passengers holding confirmed tickets...good thing (so far) the flights I'll try to get on are still open...whoopdeedoo...nagulo lang mindset ko cos I wasn't expecting and planning on applying for any visas right now...anyway, almost done with docs gathering...good luck to me!