We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^Might be OT already, but my point is, why be anxious/nervous/apprehensive when you're there to spend money, help the economy, see the sights, etc. Good luck to everyone travelling and I hope everyone's entry/journey will be uneventful (in the good way, heehee)...For my part, I'll be stopping in Vancouver first for an hour before heading to Las Vegas. I hope my two kids won't be restless! I've a 5yo and a 7yo with me so I'm readying my gadgets n snacks for the long haul. Kinda worried too about the seating since it's by twos only from MNL. Hope there won't be too many passengers (wishful thinking since we're leaving on Holy Week!)I haven't backread much but any comments on entering via LAS? I'll be staying in Nellis AFB so we're entering through LAS, but exiting via SFO. 9 hour road trip!!!
Try southwest.com the best budget airline in the world for me. Even better than delta in terms of domestic. I got our LAS to SFO for $40 all in. Kaso Halloween promo Nila. They have drinks and peanuts on board And 2 check in free.. Sorry for OT. I stayed in LAS for 3 weeks before heading to SFO and SAN via southwest
@irische-I hope I get lucky this year. Last summer, I tried getting on a regular day's flight, jampacked talaga...I was able to leave Memorial Day naman, kung kelan holiday...bummer. KE's still good IMO for transpacific flights. Ever loyal ako. Heehee. Great terminal at ICN, nice planes. Good food. Some people lang kasi prefer a nonstop flight out of MNL that's why they take PR. My kids are good naman, sanay na din sa travelling although pag LAX/SFO kasi night time dept out of MNL so they just sleep the entire time. Pag LAS kasi afternoon dept sa PR. I think OT to in this thread. I'll PM you instead re the other stuff.
Tried southwest and jetblue sis both great prices for domestic. But was thinking for transpacific. WOW 3 weeks in LAS what were you doing there? what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas? lol kaw sis ha..
Should be surrendered upon checking in...responsibility ng check in agent to get it but you should check your docs na lang din to confirm that they got it talaga kasi that's the basis of DHS na you left their country talaga. Di naman kasi gaya dito sa atin na may departure immigration stamp pa...ang may stamp lang tayo sa passport is the one we get upon arriving in the US. So we all have to be in the lookout.
^I already posted the steps on what to do from the official website embassy and our fellow gtalker, xtine, started doing so na. Unfortunately, she went there beyond the times the window was open. That's why she said she'll try again next week.
Without this record of the departure, they will be identified in U.S. records as "overstay." Being identified as an overstay means that a person will be denied re-entry into the United States.