We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
san po ba makakabili ng sally hansen online? badly need it po. tia.
Hi Sis, saw them at Watsons Megamall a month ago. Not sure if they are still available, but they also have them in the dept store I believe kasi I purchased mine in September as SM Cubao. Better if you go to the store so you can pick the right shade than buying online. It's 1K. It does cover leg imperfections but not COMPLETELY. But it's still a good product, it doesn't smudge. I bought mine when we went to Boracay last year. Kasi gusto picture perfect legs LOL. Pero of course nung magbabad ako sa water humulas na din. But I remember nung pauwi na kami maulan, naka shorts ako so I had to spray on my Sally Hansen on my legs. Take note nabasa legs ko ng ulan pero hindi humulas. So it will only come off if you take a bath and use soap and scrub it off, and if you soak in water.
hi mga sis does it help na parang maliit tignan ang legs yung sa sally hansen airbrush?tia.
wow! this is really informative I think we need to buy the lightest if we're acidic. I hope Sally Hansen works! I hope they have one at Watson's Oh, BTW, there's this other brand 'Air Stocking" from Japan. I hope we also have this here.
Hi mga sis,ako naman mas gusto ko ang "air stockings" nakabili ako nun dati sa watson, SM makati. kasi as in water proof talaga sya at kahit buong araw di natatanggal kahit nagsswimming. Siguro tamang pagpili lang ng shade, meron din kasi silang sheer nun. Natry ko na rin dati ang Sally Hansen kaya lang di sya waterproof, water resistant lang at minsan nagmamarka sa damit o upuan.Natry ko na rin ang Maxi peel BB cream nung naubusan ako ng air stockings. ok din naman pero natatanggal din sya. ito nga pala photo ng air stockings http://www.skinenergizer.com/Natural-Air-Stocking-Spray-on-Panty-Hose-p/sesphn002.htm