watch now

Author Topic: You'd rather be SINGLE than......  (Read 94967 times)

princeza08

  • Guest
Re: You'd rather be SINGLE than......
« Reply #300 on: March 08, 2015, 11:50:12 am »
I'd rather be single than being a mistress! Hindi ako pinag aral at pinalaki ng parents ko para lang maging kabit! hahaha...

I'd rather be single rather than being with someone na hindi naman ako pinapahalagahan! sakit sa ulo lang yan!

buti na lang legal wife ako at hindi ako nagpakatanga noon sa mga naging x bf ko... basta kung alam mo a may mali sa relationship... kung hindi kayo komportable, don't stay. :)

karla1o

  • Guest
Re: You'd rather be SINGLE than......
« Reply #301 on: May 16, 2015, 03:41:49 am »
than to be taken for granted...
than to be with a guy who never made me feel like i'm someone important & special.

(I now regret choosing you over my bestfriend)

Redishred Correa

  • Guest
Re: You'd rather be SINGLE than......
« Reply #302 on: June 02, 2015, 11:23:58 am »
I'd rather be single than continue getting along with my current boyfriend where I feel so downed. Grabe sakit nyang magsalita nakakaiyak. Kung iba siguro naging gf nya tagal na syang iniwanan dahil napakalawak pa ng pagintindi ko kung tuutusin. He's just became too lucky to be my first bf.

mysterioza_me

  • Guest
Re: You'd rather be SINGLE than......
« Reply #303 on: July 20, 2015, 02:14:50 pm »
I'd rather be SINGLE than stay in a toxic relationship!

honey.mae

  • Guest
Re: You'd rather be SINGLE than......
« Reply #304 on: July 20, 2015, 06:16:40 pm »
I'd rather be single than being with a guy who's not serious and don't see a future with me, i don't like wasting my time.

prettydefined

  • Guest
Re: You'd rather be SINGLE than......
« Reply #305 on: July 20, 2015, 06:26:53 pm »
Id rather be single than being in a relationship with a

1. Gwapong walang pangarap sa buhay in short tamad!

2. Adik!

3. Asa na sakin. HAHAHA!

4. Taken na.

5. May sakit.

reighnyielle

  • Guest
Re: You'd rather be SINGLE than......
« Reply #306 on: July 23, 2015, 12:46:21 pm »
I'd rather be single than be with someone who is taking my love for granted.
I'd rather be single than to lay my feelings out on the line for the wrong one.
I'd rather be single than to get my heart crushed into tiny million pieces

ashley_0713

  • Guest
Re: You'd rather be SINGLE than......
« Reply #307 on: August 12, 2015, 04:44:26 pm »
I'd rather be single than to stay in a relationship na hindi naman ako kayang pahalagahan.

mysterioza_me

  • Guest
Re: You'd rather be SINGLE than......
« Reply #308 on: August 14, 2015, 10:39:26 am »
....be cheated on!

purple_leigh97

  • Guest
Re: You'd rather be SINGLE than......
« Reply #309 on: October 02, 2015, 02:32:22 am »
i'd rather be single than staying in a loveless relationship, being cheated on, being a no. 2, being used.

Filipinasadhart

  • Guest
Re: You'd rather be SINGLE than......
« Reply #310 on: October 03, 2015, 12:14:36 pm »
i'd rather be single keysa mapunta ako sa taong immature, walang respeto, wala ako future, daig pa ang babae sa pagpost ng pictures sa fb, marami tinatago sa buhay, marami babae, at higit sa lahat puro pera ang inaatupag kesya pahalagahan ang gf nya.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2015, 12:16:12 pm by Filipinasadhart »

Carly

  • Guest
Re: You'd rather be SINGLE than......
« Reply #311 on: October 18, 2015, 04:04:32 am »
get married with someone I can't be happy with..

Purple_Power

  • Guest
Re: You'd rather be SINGLE than......
« Reply #312 on: November 17, 2015, 01:26:48 am »
Letter A,B,D

Additional to that I don't want to be with

basag-ulo/nagger
nasty or lack of morals
someone who doesn't respect and value me as a woman, kasi ito importante sa akin eh
irresponsible
abusive verbally and physically
arrogant

red_yesha

  • Guest
Re: You'd rather be SINGLE than......
« Reply #313 on: November 17, 2015, 11:30:46 am »
Mistreated, misplaced, misunderstood...

mysterioza_me

  • Guest
Re: You'd rather be SINGLE than......
« Reply #314 on: November 19, 2015, 06:25:58 am »
...... to be a sugar mommy hehe

solepurplelife

  • Guest
Re: You'd rather be SINGLE than......
« Reply #315 on: December 03, 2015, 02:57:50 pm »
I'd rather be single than iwan ako tapos masasaktan ako tapos babalik tapos magpapaasa tapos sasaktan ako ulit!!!!!

 ;D ;D ;D

red_yesha

  • Guest
Re: You'd rather be SINGLE than......
« Reply #316 on: December 08, 2015, 08:53:58 am »
Mas ok pa maging single kesa mapunta sa -lalakeng ubod ng yabang,
-mahilig mag preach pero di naman nya napapractice yung sinasabe,
-hindi marunong tumanggap ng pagkakamali,OA ang pagiging mataas ng pride.

ayachan31

  • Guest
Re: You'd rather be SINGLE than......
« Reply #317 on: May 07, 2016, 03:55:41 pm »
than be in a relationship na hindi ka naman na masaya.
at parang hindi nageefort yung bf na pasayahin ka ng todo todo. kumbaga ayaw magexert masyado ng effort and hindi naaapreciate value mo..   :'(

sexykhuletzky

  • Guest
Re: You'd rather be SINGLE than......
« Reply #318 on: May 09, 2016, 01:54:06 am »
Be a mistress and be the reason for other girl's heartache. I believe in karma 100%.

piatos

  • Guest
Re: You'd rather be SINGLE than......
« Reply #319 on: May 09, 2016, 03:26:00 am »
I'd rather be single than

taken for granted
be fooled
with someone who is malandi, irresponsible, selfish, immatured, tamad

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close