Author Topic: OFW: Any Investment / Business sa Pinas while Abroad??  (Read 28566 times)

Longhair

• GirlTalker
Re: OFW: Any Investment / Business sa Pinas while Abroad??
« Reply #40 on: December 24, 2010, 12:39:59 pm »
[textspeak!] friend ko bought a studio condo then by word of mouth lang, pinapa rent nya sa mga balikbayan for $40/day, fully furnished. Ok naman daw, she plans to buy  a 1 bedroom unit next year.

God's answers are wiser than our prayers!

showermist

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #41 on: December 24, 2010, 01:38:44 pm »
that's what i am doing too. 

Longhair

• GirlTalker
« Reply #42 on: December 24, 2010, 02:03:31 pm »
Wow, kwento ka naman sis once nakabili ka ha. Hopefully, I can do the same once maka save ng pang down payment sa preselling units :)
God's answers are wiser than our prayers!

adikako

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #43 on: January 06, 2011, 01:01:08 pm »
Me and my husband ay naka base sa ibang bansa.

Thank God after 4 years ng pagkukuripot, meron na kami kahit papaano 3 door apartment - residential.

Medyo matagal ang ROI, pero lifetime investment sya. We don't physically need to be there also (salamat sa nanay ko)! :)

What we did sa construction, pa islab. para yung 3rd floor dun namin ipapa construct ang bahay namin mismo sayang kasi ang space at sobrang mahal na ng lupa sa lugar namin, so maximize na namin.

Since oFw pa kami, we dont intend to stay sa Pinas at this point kaya pinauna muna namin ang apartment as business. Hopefully by march start na namin yung 3rd floor ang aming home sweet home.

Hubby and me are so proud of ourselves kasi sa mga katrabaho namin na couple at matagal na sa abroad, naunahan pa namin magka bahay.

Pagkukuripot and Practicality have paid off and its all worth it!

jetbastes

• Probationary
« Reply #44 on: October 14, 2011, 08:14:23 pm »
Nabasa ko to at may naisip akong magandang investment para dito. May kapatid ako sa abroad at ang gusto nyang gawin eh ay ang mag invest sa iba ibang bagay for the future. For example, nag hahanda sya ng pabahay sa amin sa future. Madami pang options para kumita ka kahit nasa abroad ka. Hanap lang ng tamang pagkakakitaan.

Isa pang nakita ko, mukhang okay dito mag invest. Yung magkakaroon ka ng good home. Try nyong tignan to. http://www.facebook.com/AraVistaVillage Sa may cavite lang sya at mukhang maganda naman!
« Last Edit: October 16, 2011, 06:25:29 pm by jetbastes »

cosmochick

• Not Your Average
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #45 on: October 21, 2011, 01:09:24 pm »
May 2 br condo na kami ng hubby ko malapit sa NAIA. He bought it last 2008 yata and tumaas na value nya...and may hinuhulugan na rin kaming house and lot in our province. God is good!
« Last Edit: March 06, 2012, 12:24:05 am by cosmochick »
I want a life that sizzles and pops and makes me laugh out loud.

mameejhy

• SuperMAMEE!
  • Senior GirlTalker
    • Mamee + Babee Bookworms
« Reply #46 on: October 24, 2011, 04:06:35 pm »
Idol ko kayo! ;)

Me and my husband ay naka base sa ibang bansa.

Thank God after 4 years ng pagkukuripot, meron na kami kahit papaano 3 door apartment - residential.

Medyo matagal ang ROI, pero lifetime investment sya. We don't physically need to be there also (salamat sa nanay ko)! :)

What we did sa construction, pa islab. para yung 3rd floor dun namin ipapa construct ang bahay namin mismo sayang kasi ang space at sobrang mahal na ng lupa sa lugar namin, so maximize na namin.

Since oFw pa kami, we dont intend to stay sa Pinas at this point kaya pinauna muna namin ang apartment as business. Hopefully by march start na namin yung 3rd floor ang aming home sweet home.

Hubby and me are so proud of ourselves kasi sa mga katrabaho namin na couple at matagal na sa abroad, naunahan pa namin magka bahay.

Pagkukuripot and Practicality have paid off and its all worth it!

eischied_21

• is happy to be a
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #47 on: May 25, 2017, 07:06:34 pm »
Hello sisses, hirap din magisip ano ba talagang business for OFWs. To those na may condo sa PH for leasing out, how do you look for tenants? Parang pansin ko marami na rin nagpaparent ng mga condos sa pinas. Kumikita pa kaya?

twinbee

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #48 on: May 25, 2017, 09:50:38 pm »
for me best mag invest sa isang savings coop na may reputable record.
bigger interest plus wala pang tax pag nag withdraw..
great interest too pag sa time deposit

vankiesher

« Reply #49 on: June 29, 2017, 12:02:01 pm »
Paper assets - mutual funds and direct stocks

Real estate - I am still in the stage where I am paying for the down payment for condos that are in their pre-selling phase so no rental income from these investments yet.

Business - Me and my circle of friends are passionate financial advocates and one of my friends is into franchising of restaurants in Metro Manila. They have a structure where they look for investors (mostly OFWs) for new franchises, they pool the money and in return OFWs get a share in the profit of the resto. Passive investment sya. We are investor partners and we don't have any say in the operations, we just help market the business, mostly through social media lang naman.

In the country where I am residing, we have also invested in businesses, crowdfunding style din. So far these businesses give me passive income through dividends.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2017, 10:25:51 am by vankiesher »

eischied_21

• is happy to be a
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #50 on: June 29, 2017, 01:50:11 pm »
^hi sis, can you share the name of the crowdfunding style for franchising restos in Manila? is there any website that I can look and if its good then I might join.

mimiku

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #51 on: June 29, 2017, 03:54:14 pm »
^interested din sa crowdfunding na ito.
Veritas nunquam perit.

gt76

• "True love may come more than once in a life time".
  • Junior GirlTalker
    • http://bit.ly/2GGeEKl
« Reply #52 on: July 07, 2017, 05:48:51 am »
Baka gusto nyang magtry at magkaron ng extra income online business. Just click the below link:

http://1499165738.theunitynetwork.com/action

vankiesher

« Reply #53 on: July 07, 2017, 08:59:47 am »
^hi sis, can you share the name of the crowdfunding style for franchising restos in Manila? is there any website that I can look and if its good then I might join.

sis, are you asking for the name of the corporation? They are registered with the SEC here in the Philippines and what they do is they manage the operations of the restaurants. It is quite complicated to explain here and since we are financial advocates, what we do is we educate the potential investors first. We look at their profile, make sure they have the right foundation in terms of the finances and they understand the business model so they know what they are getting into. Most of the new investors are referrals from existing investors din, but we are not into multi level marketing. We don't get commissions whatsoever if we refer.

I can't provide the details here due to the business's confidentiality clause. Where are you based? If you are based in the middle east then there are many groups who are into crowdfunding for businesses that I can refer you to, some are based there, too.

eischied_21

• is happy to be a
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #54 on: July 07, 2017, 03:35:14 pm »
^hello, I'm ofw but I'm not based in ME. I'm not sure why its confidential, how would people invest in your corporation if its confidential. Anyway, I sent you PM.

vankiesher

« Reply #55 on: July 08, 2017, 11:05:51 am »
Sis, no offense, but I was merely sharing the investment vehicles that I personally use as an OFW, I'm not here to solicit investors. I am an investor in the business but I also help out in profiling those who want to invest since I am a financial planner myself.

In fact, the corporation is not very aggressive when looking for investors. They prefer either referrals from existing investors or individuals whom we get to meet face to face, who are able to attend the business presentation, who more or less are of good character based on initial impression  (we are not able to evaluate that in one sitting), and who are financially literate.  This is to protect the interest of the business din.

If you have relatives in Manila, the owners of the business sometimes conduct the business presentation there, I can inform you once they have a schedule. One partner in the corporation travels to Manila quarterly to check on the new franchises. The rest are based in Manila to check on the operation side.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2017, 12:26:50 pm by vankiesher »

lays04

• Probationary
« Reply #56 on: August 21, 2017, 09:44:10 pm »
hi sis vankiesher- naka attend ako one time ng orientation na similar sa sinasabi mo (crowdfunding). interested sana ako pero since overseas ang restaurant, at ang ROI is after 3 years, parang napaisip ako at di ko tinuloy. kasi hindi ko alam if after 3 years nandito pa ba ako. although pwede naman daw na ituloy ang investement kahit wala na kami sa country or ibenta ang shares.

although if sa Pinas yung mga ganung crowdfunding, mas magiging malakas loob ko kahit currently wala kami sa Pinas. kasi ang long term plan naman naming ay sa Pinas pa din mag stay pag retired na kami as OFW.

if you don't mind, can you PM to me yung alam mo na pwede ko icheck or mag inquire about crowdfunding sa Pinas.

mimiku

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #57 on: August 22, 2017, 04:53:38 pm »
Ok din ang stock trading actually. My husband does this. We're both here in abroad and while I want to set up a business in PH, as of the moment hindi pa talaga viable since there is no one to manage it.  In stocks, mabilis ang kita however, malaki din ang risk. Ang gandahan lang namamage mo siya. Downside is because of time difference, hubby needs to wake up early.
Veritas nunquam perit.

sweet angel

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #58 on: August 22, 2017, 11:36:32 pm »
^sis, matagal na nagstock trading si hubby mo?
"A man's wife may either make him or break him"

mimiku

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #59 on: August 23, 2017, 01:59:33 am »
^more than a year na rin.
Veritas nunquam perit.

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close