We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
can I have more details please? We are going to be in SG for five days and my friend and I are considering a day trip to KL via bus. I gather that you could leave SG at night and then arrive in KL in the morning then leave later that night to go back to SG. Can I ask what bus to take? What bus station? How much ang fare? Can we get like a round trip ticket na? ANd from the bus station in KL, how do u get to Petronas? What other tourist spots can we visit? Thanks so much.
Pls advise if better to take Air Asia plane KL -SG -KL than taking a bus. Me promo kase bale 128RM na lang RT. Grab ko na ba to mga sisses? TIA!
^ sis, maybe you can check out the thread for Malaysia anyway, you have to go to KL Sentral to go to Genting. There is a bus there that will take you there. But I advise you to get the ticket earlier para alam mo kung what time makukuha niyo na schedule of departure. Usually kasi, pag 830 am ka pumunta, minsan ang available na lang is after lunch or 11am. swertehan na lang na next bus sked ka na makakasakay.