Hi, sumbongera.
I will try to answer your questions to the best I could but these would be based on my humble opinion.
1. Bad po ba ang orasyon? There are readers who offer this for an additional fee. ANSWER: Yes and no. Orasyon would be like a higher level of prayer which would be much closer sa old school approach of combining (strong) prayers with certain actions in a certain setting. Just as with any knowledge ay this can be used for good o evil. It all depends on the intentions. Marami rin variations nito and indeed there are some which has to be done only by a special person. It will take up time and resources hence the need for an additional fee. Some pass it off as donation but some "set" what that donation "must" be.
2. After a session, one reader offered "pagawa", para daw my bf would love me more and remain mine lang. I refused, I said happy naman ako kay bf and I'd hate the idea na nangkulam lang ako kaya nagka bf ako. She kept texting me but i ignored her texts, na-off kase ako. but shortly after, our almost-perfect relationship went through a period na sobrang away kami, halos mag break na kami. I consciously fought the negative vibes and prayed more. we're ok now. Do you think the reader had something to do with this?ANSWER: Yes, I strongly believe that the "reader" had a hand in that. Yun knowledge kasi just as I've said above ay can be used for good o evil. Unfortunately ang lure of the dark side is quite strong.
It is good you refused that offer for a "pagawa." That tampers with the natural flow of things. Admittedly, may mga who would resort to that for one reason o another. I can't say na all such reason ay bad dahil ako had to break my oath once to help a friend in such a situation. Binubugbog kasi ng BF pero madly in love pa rin siya. So it was more of a break-up spell than a love one. Pero per rule hindi ko dapat ginawa as indeed though there was a short period it took effect ay dahil the situation has to run its course the pause merely made things worse. Lesson learned then ko iyon.
Did I even have to have the permission of the subjects? No. May certain ways and levels wherein you can bypass such requirements.
3. What do you think of readers who charge so much for their services? Iyong iba kasi several thousands mag-charge for their services, tataasan pa.ANSWER: Aaminin ko my PF is high and it adjusts pa to a higher level if you are of a better income situation. But just as likely as those who charge high ay its for a reason.
I began down this road as penance. So halos pro-bono mga cases ko sa umpisa and mga class of cases almost no sane person would accept. More often I end up with cases that failure na sa iba so ang ending ko ay tagasalo ng mga minalas pa lalo. Those were not easy years and believe me ilang beses na ako nag-decide to quit but can't - as each and every time I express that want a suicide wannabe would come around seeking my assistance

To make a long story short ay in the old days those with such gifts are sponsored by the local community. That way they can focus their time and resources on the studies and interpretation of the signs for the betterment of the community. Why do you think may mga scholars and such in the old days

However, things are not so na ngayon. Hindi na rin biro ang living costs and admittedly though dapat minimal ang fee lang dahil sa rule of exchange of energies ay if you price yourself cheap people tend to abuse and look down on you. Ewan ko bakit ganun ang nangyayari. Then you get classed pa depending on how your present social status is. Kung sa knowledge lang rin naman yun guru friend ko was way much better than any you've seen. Customers niya even come from abroad to just stay here for an hour or two to get a reading from him. Pero he never was rich.
FYI. Skill level niya is still something I dream to be of pa. My techniques are pales into elementary compared to this late guru friend.
Hence, as long as the services o product delivered is of worth sa value ng fee presented I believe it should be okay. Yun lang how exactly is one to categorize this. More so sa mga special services. Its not like you can set a rate for talking with the dead, etc. So in the end ay gray area pa rin ito. Use one's best judgment na lang on this ang maisasagot ko.
With certain problems obviously asking for fees is NOT acceptable. One of such would be an exorcist - na obviously mas grabe naman ang trabaho than ANY skilled surgeon. Dahil an exorcist saves souls while a surgeon just saves bodies.
4. May limit po ba ang frequency ng reading? Hindi ba advisable pag madalas magpa read?ANSWER: Yes, may limit but alam naman natin marami ang matigas ang ulo. This is why I hate those na forum shopping. As in looking for lang those who would supply them the answers they want to hear.
By general rule ay palipasin mo ang 7 days at least before asking the same question again - may it be sa same reader or another. Yun lang who actually does observe this more so kung iba naman ang school of thought rin ng both reader and client.
IN SUMMARY: I see nothing wrong in subscribing to readers but one must not go blindly rin to such. Be aware na just like any human may good and bad days rin ang readers. And syempre mayroon rin yun may good and bad intentions - may it be the reader or client.