We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I just learned that mine's type 2b pala. Hehe. Nung mahaba pa hair ko i almost always have it with layers. With my pixie, i tried several styles --- emma watson style though mine looked like halle berry's kase nga the curls, tas when i grew my bangs parang ginnifer goodwin naman. Ngayon im trying to grow it out, medyo bob na sya. I used to use a lot of product nung very short pa hair ko, pero i stopped na din ngayon wash and wear na lang talaga sya
Hello! I have a natural 2b curly hair. As much as I want to love it, ang dami ko talagang issues.Like extreme dandruff(flaky), dry and frizzy then madaling mag-tangle. I've used sulfate free products and don't wash my hair everday pero ganun pa rin ang effect. I'm scared to use olive oil kasi baka lalong maging oily ang scalp ko. What to do?