watch now

Author Topic: Naturally curly hair (mga kulotchina)  (Read 206622 times)

bugs

  • Guest
Re: Naturally curly hair (mga kulotchina)
« Reply #420 on: November 20, 2012, 05:31:22 pm »
^Sis,  kung wala ka pang gray hair,  why not some highlights na lang para hindi naman buong buong brown na solid color ang hair mo.  Some darkbrown hgihlights that will go well with your eyebrows.   i Read somewhere na maganda daw ang effect ng highlights sa curls natin.

Or,   you may lighten up ng konti ang eyebrow shadow/make up mo para di naman jetblack.

blush_blush

  • Guest
Re: Naturally curly hair (mga kulotchina)
« Reply #421 on: November 21, 2012, 10:26:34 am »
 ^Thanks sis Bugs!

tama highlights nalang muna siguro hehe... sana by friday makaabsent ako dito work and patransform na ng hair hehe... :)

O nga sis eh, ang ganda ng curls na may hair color. Pansin ko lang kahit na buhaghag ang curls basta may hair color eh okay pa rin tignan. Nadadala ng hair color.

mspipay

  • Guest
Re: Naturally curly hair (mga kulotchina)
« Reply #422 on: November 21, 2012, 09:00:44 pm »
Hair Polish by splash din gamit ko now . Before Smooth Operator by Bench but mukhang phased out na sya :(

Elyx

  • Guest
Re: Naturally curly hair (mga kulotchina)
« Reply #423 on: December 07, 2012, 10:42:32 pm »
San kaya magandang salon magpagupit? Problem ko kasi pag sinabi ko 1 inch lang ang tanggalin e 1 inch na lang ang natitira sa buhok ko. Di nila matancha :-\

Prunella

  • Guest
Re: Naturally curly hair (mga kulotchina)
« Reply #424 on: December 28, 2012, 10:50:21 am »
I cut my waist-length hair recently. I'm now sporting a pixie cut. I have a love-hate relationship with it. Easier to manage, though. :)

patstarr

  • Guest
Re: Naturally curly hair (mga kulotchina)
« Reply #425 on: December 29, 2012, 12:25:14 pm »
^ Love the pixie cut on you! Wish I looked more feminine so I can try that.

I'm starting to get bored with my hair. Thinking of coloring it again but di pa din ako nakarecover sa hairfall due to my last color. :(

mixxy16

  • Guest
Re: Naturally curly hair (mga kulotchina)
« Reply #426 on: December 29, 2012, 01:41:33 pm »
I used to have curly hair then whenever I get bored I'd have it rebonded. Pero pag naiinitan and hindi na mamaintain, ipponytail ko na ulit. The result: http://i47.tinypic.com/ddxtc.jpg

And now, I miss it kasi I had my hair cut from waist length to apple cut. :(

megansmomma

  • Guest
Re: Naturally curly hair (mga kulotchina)
« Reply #427 on: December 29, 2012, 02:14:00 pm »
I am one of you sissies :)

timetraveller

  • Guest
Re: Naturally curly hair (mga kulotchina)
« Reply #428 on: December 29, 2012, 02:28:22 pm »
I tried cutting my hair layered, pero parang v-shaped ang kinalabasan. I have waist-length hair.

patstarr

  • Guest
Re: Naturally curly hair (mga kulotchina)
« Reply #429 on: December 29, 2012, 06:54:13 pm »
^ Try longer layers? And try cutting your hair when it's dry. Dry cutting lang umeffect sakin since sakto yung bagsak ng curls na pag dry. :)

timetraveller

  • Guest
Re: Naturally curly hair (mga kulotchina)
« Reply #430 on: December 29, 2012, 09:32:33 pm »
^ ganun ginawa ko sis. Ginupit ko sya na hindi sya basa kasi pansin ko nga pag ginugupit ng basa nagiiba yung itsura pag natuyo na.

Sige sis. Try ko longer layers.

I colored my hair using Sasha's Chocolate Brown. Yung nabibili sa Mercury na tig Php50. Ok naman, didn't dry out my hair and subtle lang yung color.

Prunella

  • Guest
Re: Naturally curly hair (mga kulotchina)
« Reply #431 on: January 13, 2013, 02:19:32 am »
^ Love the pixie cut on you! Wish I looked more feminine so I can try that.

I'm starting to get bored with my hair. Thinking of coloring it again but di pa din ako nakarecover sa hairfall due to my last color. :(

Thanks, sis. Rest mo muna ang hair mo and try to accessorize na lang para hindi ka masyado ma-bore.

Anyhow, my hair is no longer a pixie after just 2 weeks. Ang bilis humaba. I even trimmed it before taking these pics. I plan to grow it out again, until I get Marilyn Monroe length.  :D

Madelskie

  • Guest
Re: Naturally curly hair (mga kulotchina)
« Reply #432 on: January 13, 2013, 09:51:35 am »
sis prunella, I so love you hair! ;)

ms.maui

  • Guest
Re: Naturally curly hair (mga kulotchina)
« Reply #433 on: January 13, 2013, 01:05:54 pm »
hay sisters gulong gulo na ko hahaha. my hair was stracurled (half rebonded half permed) 9 months ago, it got too long to my comfort so I decided to cut the permed part off.

Ang sitwasyon ko ngayon is natira yung rebonded part, about above boob length and lumabas na si regrowth. I failed last year to transition to my natural hair. pano kasi ang kapal talaga mukha akong bruha. I figured I just need some proper education on how to take care of thick, wavy hair. kelangan ko ba mag leave-on? mousse?
kaso di ako fan maglagay ng products to be honest pero para matiis ko lang pag transition gagawin ko. please help!

wish me luck rin sa pag transition ko (again) this year at kung di ko matiis mag papa perm na lang ako!!!! buhay to!! haha thank you

Prunella

  • Guest
Re: Naturally curly hair (mga kulotchina)
« Reply #434 on: January 13, 2013, 01:21:03 pm »
sis Madelskie, thank you. Pero everyday is bad hair day talaga. :( Kaya I wear headbands and hats often.

Ms. Maui, I had the same. I started getting my hair straightened in my early 20s well until in my late 20s. When I decided to keep my naturally curly (and VERY big) hair, it wasn't easy. I had to be very patient. Using leave-on conditioner/setting lotion is a must. You need to get used to it if you really want to go through this transition. You can braid your hair if ayaw mo talagang maglagay ng styling products.

ms_ldr

  • Guest
Re: Naturally curly hair (mga kulotchina)
« Reply #435 on: January 13, 2013, 03:20:01 pm »
9 yrs old daughter have big curly hair too.
nauubusan na ko ng iaayos sa buhok nya for school, iba ibang klaseng braid ang ginagawa ko, or twisted sides then braid sa dulo. sometimes i tell her to just to just let it down kasi maganda naman kaya lang pag natuyo, ayun na, buhaghag ever..!
just recently lang sya natutong magpaligo ng hair nya mag isa, so shes taking a lot of time kaya instead of taking a bath in the morning before going to school, sa gabi na sya naliligo, then i tie it in a bun para wag bumuhaghag then sa umaga saka ko i-style,
before im putting on cream silk leave on (curl lock kulay green yun) sa hair nya pagkatapos maligo, kaya lang wala gaanong effect sa hair nya. any other suggestion what do you put on your hair after taking a bath, bouncy curls at not frizzy gusto ko sana kanya.

Prunella

  • Guest
Re: Naturally curly hair (mga kulotchina)
« Reply #436 on: January 13, 2013, 03:52:41 pm »
^^^ Splash Hair Setting Lotion is tried and tested (by my mum and me). Been using it since I was 12 (about 2 decades ago) It's good in defining curls and taming frizzy hair.

ms.maui

  • Guest
Re: Naturally curly hair (mga kulotchina)
« Reply #437 on: January 13, 2013, 04:34:17 pm »
^ thanks Prunella, might as well give it a try. what product did you use para ma tame yung regrowth?

VainDoll

  • Guest
Re: Naturally curly hair (mga kulotchina)
« Reply #438 on: January 13, 2013, 05:37:50 pm »
^^ sis yan ba yun kulay white?

Prunella

  • Guest
Re: Naturally curly hair (mga kulotchina)
« Reply #439 on: January 13, 2013, 06:15:32 pm »
Ms. Maui, curl enhance or hair moisturizer did the job for me.

Sis Vaindoll, yup. White with gold/yellow-orange cap.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close