We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I get really good compliments about my naturally curly hair! wala pang 1 year kong fino-flaunt to kasi almost 7 years akong regularly nagpapastraight ng hair ko. I got tired of going to salon every 4-6 months. at ang pangit at ang hassle pag lumalabas na yung kulot so i decided to go natural na! and wow naman ang daming compliments. laging tanong, nagpakulot ka ba? (kasi nasanay na sila sa straight hair ko) mga 140239028 times nakong tinatanong ng mga tao niyan. LOL ang secret ko lang naman sa defined curls ko eh, I don't shampoo anymore. I use conditioner to clean my scalp and hair. doesn't give me dandruff if I massage and rinse it really well.I don't brush my hair. my hair is medium length anyway kaya di nagta-tangle. my type of curls is like between wavy and curly. parang "curling iron" curls... and i like it.I use leave-on conditioners EVERYDAY and the ever so famous: Monea milk. then I scrunch the ends.
^ Sis, leave on conditioner ?
Talaga? Nacurious naman ako dyan. Matry nga ahaha Thanks sis!
yung hair ko medyo may pagka kinky pa. Simula 2nd hs nagpapa relax/straight/rebond ako every 6-8mos. last january 2011 nag try ako magpa digiperm. Mas ok sakin. kasi kapag rebond after ilang weeks yung tumutubo kulot na ulit. Plan ko ulit magpa perm this march. medyo pinahahaba ko pa yung buhok ko