We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Hi!I want to share kung ano estado ng buhok ko. I was born with a straight hair, pero I really don't know what happened at biglang naging curly na. It's not really curly na paround ang kulot, pero waves lang at some part. I hate my hair, super, if you know how a witch looks like, ganun ang buhok ko. Lahat na nagawa ko para ayusin sya pero wala talaga. Rebond na lang ang solusyon ng buhok ko. Super gastos. And nakakainis pag tumutubo na yung bagong buhok.