We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
@picpauboom, I do agree that an expensive preschool does not always necessarily translate to a superb education. However, most books about children's development state that a child's golden years for learning is from ages 0-7. This was confirmed by my sons' developmental pedia. That's why I believe that the choice of a preschool is critical. What I looked for in a preschool was a place where social skills, discipline, respect for others and self-reliance were considered as important as academics and where teachers do not dictate the lessons and adopt a "one lesson fits all" approach but would let the children explore, play, be curious, interact with classmates, think and discover for themselves.