watch now

Author Topic: Recommended preschool in Mandaluyong/San Juan Area?  (Read 44582 times)

kawen

  • Guest
Re: Recommended preschool in Mandaluyong/San Juan Area?
« Reply #20 on: May 14, 2013, 12:51:58 pm »
Girls, advice naman saan ang magandang school na hindi naman kamahalan in Mandaluyong, my son is 3 1/2 yrs. old.. Like sis shakristina, he always says ayaw mag-school.. pero sociable naman siya and playful.. tamad lang talaga minsan hehe..

Tried inquiring in the ff:
HEMC (http://www.hemontessori.com.ph)
Kiddo Academy (http://kiddoacademy.ph/)
Rainbow Room (http://rainbowroomlearningcenter.com/)

 - this seems to be the class I need for my son
Nursery Class– Stars Class (2.5 – 3.5 years old)
The Stars class promotes the cognitive, physical and socio-emotional development of the child through the exploration of the immediate environment . Concepts are intensified through hands-on activities that children do independently and collaboratively. Lessons are integrated with the themes for the year.

I just want a 3-4 hour class a day that can cover those mentioned above. I just want to give it a try for a month and if my son likes it maybe continue to 6 months. Do you have any suggestions?
« Last Edit: May 14, 2013, 01:42:05 pm by kawen »

mamaboomboom

  • Guest
Preschools in Mandaluyong
« Reply #21 on: October 31, 2014, 03:47:46 am »
I was just wondering if there is anyone who knows a few school po para sa mga pre schoolers? :-D yung may kasama sanang tuition if ever. We are currently in search for a school kasi papasok na si little boy next year. Suggestions po are highly appreciated and feedbacks :-D

khriseeee

  • Guest
Re: Recommended preschool in Mandaluyong/San Juan Area?
« Reply #22 on: November 05, 2014, 03:07:47 pm »
I don't see Cambridge or ICBB in this thread.

My daughter attended Cambridge for a quarter - 3x a week. We stopped lang as I'm due to give birth this month so rest for Nov/Dec. I'll enroll her Jan-Mar next year.

I've already reserved a slot for her at ICBB.

I was considering explorations and the learning connection as well but they're further away. ICBB is walking distance from us.

mifmif

  • Guest
Re: Recommended preschool in Mandaluyong/San Juan Area?
« Reply #23 on: March 19, 2015, 05:52:59 pm »
Hi!

Anyone who has experience with this school?

HEMC http://www.hemontessori.com.ph

Nagpunta ako doon sa school nila mukha namang ok. Malaki yung classrooms, may indoor playground and mukhang ok naman yung teachers. Just want to ask if meron dito naka-experience na doon? Plan ko kasi doon ipasok yung 3y.o. daughter ko doon this coming school year.

Thanks!

nicoletta

  • Guest
Re: Recommended preschool in Mandaluyong/San Juan Area?
« Reply #24 on: March 20, 2015, 12:46:48 am »
St Mark's Learning Center

My nieces went here and based on parents feedback, 100% nakakapasok in good schools.  Kids here also speak fluent english and are usually more confident.

mickaela911

  • Guest
Re: Recommended preschool in Mandaluyong/San Juan Area?
« Reply #25 on: March 27, 2015, 02:22:44 pm »
Hi!

Anyone who has experience with this school?

HEMC http://www.hemontessori.com.ph

Nagpunta ako doon sa school nila mukha namang ok. Malaki yung classrooms, may indoor playground and mukhang ok naman yung teachers. Just want to ask if meron dito naka-experience na doon? Plan ko kasi doon ipasok yung 3y.o. daughter ko doon this coming school year.

Thanks!

My eldest son used to study there in HEMC. He took summer classes to try it out and then studied for 2 years before he went to big school.

He was supposed to be Kinder 2 but he was accepted as Grade 1 when he took the exam in Lourdes School of Mandaluyong.

Anyway, I like HEMC's style of teaching. My son learned to love school so much so that he wants to go to school even if it's a weekend! haha

Okay ang Montessori method especially for lil kids. I have a 2nd son on the way and we're planning to send him to HEMC as well when it's time to go to school.

Good luck sis!





camdej2312

  • Guest
Re: Recommended preschool in Mandaluyong/San Juan Area?
« Reply #26 on: April 18, 2015, 12:56:23 am »
Precious Partners Learning Center...Lopez Rizal St. Mandaluyong...nice teachers plus affordable tuition fee nila

mhed0404

  • Guest
Re: Recommended preschool in Mandaluyong/San Juan Area?
« Reply #27 on: July 31, 2015, 04:00:24 pm »
Hi. I am also looking for a pre school for my daughter who is turning 3 nxt yr. Her sister will be in ICA so its strategic for us na around ghills rin school nya. I have inquired ICBB and Cambridge, aside from these, any suggestions? with feedback on teaching and tuition fees? Thank you in advance!

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close