We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Anyone tried sa Great Cuts Intercon? I'm thinking of purchasing a voucher sa Metrodeal P1999 Brazilian Blowout with haircut.Kukunin ko sana yung sa Artista Salon which was P1499, instead of 8000 daw. But when I checked their site, it's originally 2000 lang naman and they offer promo pa na 1500 nalang. Parang mejo ripoff kung ganon. I don't know kung ganon talaga sa Metrodeal, first time ko din kasi. xD Well anyway, kaya sa Great Cuts nalang din, kasi I know mahal din naman talaga don.Has anyone tried their Brazilian Blowout? Para kung kukunin ko yung voucher. Thanks.
Sino na nakatry sa envy me salon i. Galleria? My nakita ko voucher sa ensogo for 1200 eh parang gusto ko