watch now

Author Topic: Keratin Treatment / Brazilian Blow Out  (Read 611449 times)

leesha

  • Guest
Brazilian Blowout
« Reply #60 on: August 08, 2011, 09:28:28 pm »
I'm getting a Brazilian Blowout at Great Cuts Salon tomorrow  :)

http://www.brazilianblowout.com/

They say if you want it to last longer and maintain it you have use the Brazilian Blowout Açai Hair Care. Which is sulfate free so it doesn't strip the keratin off your hair. I'm not sure if they sell it here. I know you can buy it online but I want something to use for tomorrow. The salon sells Keracare but it's P3500 for the shampoo and conditioner.

Anyone else had Brazilian Blowout? What sulfate free shampoo and conditioner do you use?

leesha

  • Guest
Re: Brazilian Blowout
« Reply #61 on: August 08, 2011, 09:30:09 pm »
Here's are some before and after photos if anyone is interested. I'll try to post mine tomorrow.

http://www.brazilianblowout.com/BAA

chasingamy

  • Guest
Re: Brazilian Blowout
« Reply #62 on: August 09, 2011, 02:30:09 am »
Hi sis! I'm scheduled to have mine in Great Cuts also, 2 weeks from now :)
How was your experience? Do share! :)

kobekitten

  • Guest
Re: Brazilian Blowout
« Reply #63 on: August 10, 2011, 05:45:18 am »
had mine done at great cuts too! loving it. my hair is straight already so it's the buhaghag that needed fixing. :) parang ni-rebond ang hair ko but it's not pin-straight.

they tried selling me the 3,500 set. ang mahal! maybe there are other shampoos and conditioners with no sulfate? i use aveeno, but i checked the ingredients and there's sulfate in it..

leesha

  • Guest
Re: Brazilian Blowout
« Reply #64 on: August 13, 2011, 01:04:05 am »
Happy to report since getting the blowout I haven't had to blow dry or flat iron my hair once! I love it! 

I tried rebonding before it lasted 7 months but I noticed a lot of hair breakage. They say this treatment actually improves the condition of your hair.

The main reason I wanted to try this is because my hair is really frizzy and takes 40 mins to blow dry and flat iron which was ruining it. Plus the more dry your hair is the more frizzy it gets. My hair is really soft and shiny now I can't stop touching it. I still have a couple of frizzy hairs but I think its because I let it air dry. A couple of frizzy hairs is a fair trade for 40 mins of blow drying and flat ironing. Nothing some hair serum can't fix. I'm really happy.

The salon is small but nice and the staff are really friendly. Angelo was there and he gave me a trim. He's also really nice and offered free color advise. I'm going to get highlights before my next blowout which will hopefully be in about 4 months. The treatment took about an hour and half. I also got my free mani - pedi. I think this will have to be a regular thing for me from now on.

I called Basement Salon at Shangri La. They girl on the phone listed 4 or 5 sulfate free shampoo and conditioners I could use starting at P1200 and up. Will have to check them out next week when I have time.

I might order some keratin/ sulfate free stuff online. They said the keratin sham/cond maintain the keratin coating on your hair and make it last longer. Will update :)

pink_blush01

  • Guest
Re: Brazilian Blowout
« Reply #65 on: August 13, 2011, 01:55:04 am »
This is nice ah, bagong treatment?

Juricks

  • Guest
Re: Brazilian Blowout
« Reply #66 on: August 13, 2011, 11:14:37 am »
saw the site. parang rebonding ba to? kasi yung before and after pics e from curly to straight..
curly pa naman hair ko and I want it to stay curly, just less frizzy.

ava_camille

  • Guest
Re: Brazilian Blowout
« Reply #67 on: August 13, 2011, 12:44:57 pm »
How much for the Brazilian Blowout? 

curandera

  • Guest
Re: Brazilian Blowout
« Reply #68 on: August 13, 2011, 01:06:45 pm »
Great cuts salon ba yung sa st. francis square?  i bought vouchers kasi, pero di ko ma-check now kung the same salon.

Anyway, i want to use yung voucher ko for rebonding and brazilian keratin treatment pero i am having second thoughts kasi I am experiencing hairfall.  Sa tingin nyo ba mga sis, the keratin treatment will prevent hairfall after rebonding?  I have vouchers din for brazilian keratin treatment, pang-maintain ko sana afer rebonding.  :)

rhumbafrapp

  • Guest
Re: Keratin Complex Treatment by Piandre
« Reply #69 on: August 15, 2011, 10:29:25 pm »
May ng avail ng Elements Shiseido keratin treatment? i have dry frizzy hair na (effects of digiperm) disaster talaga!! nasad tuloy ako.

mbarbi

  • Guest
Re: Keratin Complex Treatment by Piandre
« Reply #70 on: August 15, 2011, 10:59:26 pm »
my bestfriend had keratin treatment in piandre trinoma...maganda siya sa umpisa pero after 2 months mas nagdry yung hair niya. >:(

storckie

  • Guest
Re: Brazilian Blowout
« Reply #71 on: August 23, 2011, 10:00:15 pm »
I had my brazilian blowout done at Great Cuts yesterday. Looks and feels nice. They sold me a shampoo and conditioner set, saying that i need to use sulfate-free products. When I got home and checked the ingredients of the shampoo, the first one listed was a sulfate compound! Tsk, tsk. Mahal pa naman. But aside from this little problem, the treatment had terrific results. Too bad we can't post photos directly on this forum.

gwenny

  • Guest
Re: Keratin Complex Treatment by Piandre
« Reply #72 on: August 26, 2011, 03:35:25 pm »
I had keratin treatment at Profiles Katipunan last June 10.  It cost me P6k inclusive of the shampoo and conditioner.  I have short, colored, dry, wavy and buhaghag hair which I'm trying to grow out.  I didn't experience any irritation (scalp and noxoius smell).  I didn't expect it to be reed straight after the treatment but it made my hair shinier, softer and more manageable.  I still have to use the iron but I spend less time with it, unlike before.  10 weeks na since the treatment and the "waves" are inching back.  I still don't know if i'll repeat it again.  Main setbacks are the cost and the controversy surrounding it re formaldehyde content (?).  I also didnt like the 48 hours (not 3 days) no washing period.  I think  the edge of the brazilian blowout/permanent blowdry is the absence of the down time meaning right after the procedure you can already wash and tie your hair immediately. Hay magastos.  High maintenance talaga pag frizzy hair.   

cheaca

  • Guest
Re: Brazilian Blowout
« Reply #73 on: August 31, 2011, 10:01:49 am »
I'm planning to get this too. Do you think shampoo and conditioners from Human Nature will do? Wala ako nakita na sulfate hair products nila.

miss_dibly

  • Guest
Re: Brazilian Blowout
« Reply #74 on: August 31, 2011, 05:39:42 pm »
 :o Akala ko this is about brazilian waxing.  ;D Oh well, my bad.. Di ko kasi agad tinignan yung link. Anyway, Mukhang nice yung before and after photos :)

shane_ganda

  • Guest
Re: Brazilian Blowout
« Reply #75 on: August 31, 2011, 06:38:18 pm »
o-order dapat ako nito online. eh parang may harsh chemicals ata siya nabasa ko kasi carcinogen something. kaya hindi ko na tinuloy.

g-shock

  • Guest
Re: Brazilian Blowout
« Reply #76 on: September 01, 2011, 04:16:14 pm »
im interested... ayaw ko na kasi magpa rebond super thin kasi hair ko.. i might try this... how much ba sa great cuts? tia

honeybunny

  • Guest
Re: Brazilian Blowout
« Reply #77 on: September 02, 2011, 12:57:50 am »
based on my understanding on your posts, sulfate-free hair products will prevent frizzy hair? which is what the brazilian blowout is.. hmm... pero sabi ng isang GTer may sulfate compund yung product na nabili nya? medyo hindi kasi clear.. naguguluhan ako sa product na to ;D

jenga28

  • Guest
Re: Brazilian Blowout
« Reply #78 on: September 02, 2011, 10:37:11 pm »
hi...  if i may share i've been doing keratin treatment for two months na DIY lang ... been using oraganix keratin treatment for 30 days... brazillian blowout actually will give you Frizzy free hair for about  4 months... yung sakin pang one month lang... pero its a treatment sobrang healthy at ganda ng hair after... its DIY and formaldehyde free so its safe and very inexpensive kaya lang di available  locally

anyway    sobrang marked up naman kase yung ibang sulfate free shampoo like keratin shampoo sa mga salon natin... 3500 wow !!1 sa australia walang pang 10 dollars me keratin shampoo ka namabili but the good news is meron akong nakita sa watson na sulfate free na shampoo and conditioner mga 200 pesos lang...

kobekitten

  • Guest
Re: Brazilian Blowout
« Reply #79 on: September 04, 2011, 10:54:29 am »
^where do you buy organix keratin treatment?

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close