watch now

Author Topic: Keratin Treatment / Brazilian Blow Out  (Read 611409 times)

orangepulp

  • Guest
Re: Keratin Complex Treatment by Piandre
« Reply #20 on: June 19, 2010, 12:14:07 pm »
my friend had this done nung march tapos after 3 months kelangan na ulitin. in the long run, mahal talaga siya kasi they require you din to use yung special shampoo and conditioner (pureology yata yung brand)
« Last Edit: June 24, 2010, 09:37:44 pm by orangepulp »

cute_kyoko

  • Guest
Re: Keratin Complex Treatment by Piandre
« Reply #21 on: June 21, 2010, 10:47:17 pm »
Hi sisters!  Update ko kayo sa Keratin.  I had the treatment last Sat, June 19.  A few things first before I get to the treatment.  When I first read about this here, I emailed Piandre about questions re the treatment.  When I finally decided to have it done, ngset pko ng appointment and booked it a month in advance kasi sa Pampanga pko umuuwi.  Anyway, I get to Piandre and my appointment wasn't even booked.  The stylist I requested wasn't coming in till 11:30am.  I got to Trinoma at 9:15am and waited till the mall opened.  Luckily, there was another stylist there and I went ahead with it kasi sayang naman oras ko d b?

First, they shampoo your hair 3 times with Keratin shampoo then blowdry it straight then apply the Keratin.  It is left on for about 30mins then blowdried again then flat ironed.  When it was applied, ok naman ang amoy nya d matapang pero the longer it lasted unti2 medyo iba ang fumes nya pati stylist inuubo sa amoy.  Medyo ngworry ako kasi I was afraid na bka me formalin nga like what I read about dun sa Brazilian Keratin treatment but that was the only negative thing.  It didn't sting my scalp and d namn nkagloves ang stylist. 

My hair is shoulder length and thin but buhaghag.  I ironed my hair para d naman ako maquote na mataas kasi they might think makapal hair ko.  P6,000 para sa keratin (meron measurement naman on much they will use on your hair and price range) and P550 sa ironing and I also bought the shampoo, conditioner and serum (P2,885) for a total  of P9,434.  Pretty steep sya, I know.  Maganda naman ang result parang rebond pero I know d naman talaga ngstrai2ght ang Keratin.  It just takes away the frizziness and buhaghag and makes your hair healthy.  I also had to sign a waiver saying that I was aware that Keratin would not make my hair straight.  Kahit hindi sya super straight as long as healthy ok na sakin kasi I can always use my flat iron if I want it straight.   ;D

Bukas pko mgsha2mpoo nito because they require 3 days no shampooing.  I'll update you again when I've washed my hair.  Super oily sya ngaun nakakagigil na pero I will wait till tomorrow.  Excited din ako kasi I really want an alternative to rebonding my hair.  I've been rebonding my hair for 8 yrs now and if this makes my hair healthy and not frizzy then I'll do it again when it wears off in a few months.  They said it will last from 2-5 months, but to be realistic siguro 3 months lang sakin because I need to shampoo my hair everyday since oily scalp ako.  We'll see nalang kasi I bought the shampoo, conditioner and serum. 

I'll post again tomorrow mga sisters!   ;)


cute_kyoko

  • Guest
Re: Keratin Complex Treatment by Piandre
« Reply #22 on: June 22, 2010, 09:16:41 pm »
Hi sisters!  I've finally washed my hair and it feels so good to have clean hair again!  ;D

I've taken some pics right after I dried my hair and I have to say I was really impressed with the results.  Hindi siya totally straight pero bagsak sya parang rebond, but since my hair is layered and only shoulder length meron fly away strands.  Expected naman sakin yun so it's still all good.  Smooth nga sya and shiny.

Would I have this treatment done again??  Definitely yes!!!  Let's see how long this lasts though.  Since I have the hair products for maintenance (shampoo, conditioner and serum)  I'm hoping at least mga 3-4 months, but we'll see nalang.

The only downside is the price.  Mahal sya pero worth it naman.  If you really want to try this as an alternative to rebonding, I'd recommend it.  Kelangan mo lang ibudget ang pera mo especially if you have long hair.

So for those of you that want to see my pics, PM me and I'll email you the pics.   :D

estelle4111

  • Guest
Re: Keratin Complex Treatment by Piandre
« Reply #23 on: June 24, 2010, 05:33:57 pm »
anong shampoo, conditioner, and serum ang nirequire sayo??? Kailangan ba talaga bilhin yun or just marketing ploy???

orangepulp

  • Guest
Re: Keratin Complex Treatment by Piandre
« Reply #24 on: June 24, 2010, 09:38:51 pm »
^^thanks sa update. gusto ko na talaga ito i-try. ilang hours ka sa salon?

lexi_girl

  • Guest
Re: Keratin Complex Treatment by Piandre
« Reply #25 on: June 24, 2010, 09:47:15 pm »
di kaya same effect din siya ng volume rebond?  :P

greenstar13

  • Guest
Re: Keratin Complex Treatment by Piandre
« Reply #26 on: June 25, 2010, 03:51:06 pm »
^ Keratin treatment uses the natural protein on your hair, so supposedly better yun than the chemical that they use when rebonding. Pero goodluck, ang super mahal :D
Wala pa bang ibang salons na nago-offer nito? :D

rumplehuey

  • Guest
Re: Keratin Complex Treatment by Piandre
« Reply #27 on: November 07, 2010, 02:24:45 am »
The stylist from French Cuts SM fairview offered me this. P5k daw. Natetempt nga din akong i-try kasi dry na yung hair ko after a year ng rebond.

orangepulp

  • Guest
Re: Keratin Complex Treatment by Piandre
« Reply #28 on: November 07, 2010, 02:31:26 pm »
May ibang salons na pala na nago-offer nito aside from Piandre.

jurlique

  • Guest
Re: Keratin Complex Treatment by Piandre
« Reply #29 on: November 07, 2010, 10:56:12 pm »
i've had this done at Tinette & Co. sa Fort.  they call it Brazilian Blowout.  i did it May this year, i didnt buy the shampoo.  maraming sulfate free shampoo sa Healty Options, meron ding mga local gugo shampoo.  Same lang din sila. But i didn't use any.  Kaya siguro mine lasted only 2 months.  August back to normal na ang hair ko.  I think i paid 7500 if i'm not mistaken.  And true na masakit eyes whatever they used, naiyak ako at yung stylist during the treatment.  I don't want to repeat it na.  Katakot.   Di naman super pangit ang hair ko. Sayang money, sayang ang health :)

pooka08

  • Guest
Re: Keratin Complex Treatment by Piandre
« Reply #30 on: November 13, 2010, 03:40:48 pm »
May ibang salons na pala na nago-offer nito aside from Piandre.

Tony & Guy offers Keratin treatment, 5800 for shoulder-length hair. trained sila from UK  :) pricey lang.

orangepulp

  • Guest
Re: Keratin Complex Treatment by Piandre
« Reply #31 on: November 14, 2010, 08:56:22 pm »
^I used to go to their salon at Crowne Plaza but I had a bad experience kaya di na ako bumalik ever since.

pooka08

  • Guest
Re: Keratin Complex Treatment by Piandre
« Reply #32 on: November 15, 2010, 10:30:03 am »
^ sa galeria? why sis what happened?

orangepulp

  • Guest
Re: Keratin Complex Treatment by Piandre
« Reply #33 on: November 15, 2010, 01:04:24 pm »
^Sinabi ko doon sa magko-color that I want my hair one shade lighter lang. May pinakita pa silang chart with color samples. Tinuro ko yung gusto kong color para di magkaroon ng misunderstanding. Nung natapos na, more than one shade lighter yung hair ko. Malapit na sa blonde. I was so disappointed. I didn't have time to go back and have them fix it kasi aalis na ako for abroad the next day.

comp_nurse

  • Guest
Re: Keratin Complex Treatment by Piandre
« Reply #34 on: December 31, 2010, 01:00:50 pm »
Iniisip ko din mag pagawa nito instead of the usual rebond nga na straight masyado yung hair. kaso parang mahal naman masyado, tapos depende pa sa lenght kamusta naman sa hair ko. ayoko naman pa iklian kasi di bagay sa mukha ko. wala bang nag oofer nito na any lenght for one price.. hahahaha... :D tapos after 3-5 mos. ulit na naman parang ang gastos naman.. hehe

orangepulp

  • Guest
Re: Keratin Complex Treatment by Piandre
« Reply #35 on: January 01, 2011, 08:52:57 pm »
^kaya di ako nagpa keratin complex kasi ang mahal in the long run. Yung isang friend ko 2x na nagpa-keratin complex pero sa huli balik rebonding siya kasi mas economical. Yung sa keratin complex, she paid more than 6K each time tapos after 3 months kelangan  na niyang ulitin.

k_heart

  • Guest
Re: Keratin Complex Treatment by Piandre
« Reply #36 on: January 01, 2011, 10:24:51 pm »
Wow,ang mahal naman ng mga treatments na yan! Nakakapanghinayang lalo na kung hindI yung desired results ang makikita.

pooka08

  • Guest
Re: Keratin Complex Treatment by Piandre
« Reply #37 on: January 03, 2011, 05:42:19 pm »
mga sis, gusto ko itry to. never pako nagparebond kasi straight naman hair ko. pero last year na-damage kakablowdry everyday for 2months. nagdry siya and medyo nag wavy and tikwas. sabi ng T&G stylist ko, try ko daw tong keratin. kasi may wavy na sa hair ko, para mastraight daw and pasok. pero i asked him kung mattreat ba yung dryness d sya sumagot.

PrincessDiDel

  • Guest
Re: Keratin Complex Treatment by Piandre
« Reply #38 on: April 30, 2011, 08:16:30 pm »
Hi mga sis, maganda ba talaga ito? Ako kasi sanay magparebond, pero mas daring pa nanay ko sa akin. Sinubukan siya ng nanay ko, tapos nung una maganda ang buhok niya. Shiny na shiny pa! Pero after a few days parang medyo pumangit yung mga dulong part ng hair niya.  :-\  :'( So anyway, nacurious naman ako at nagresearch ako online at mukhang may mga health concern pala ito sa ibang bansa. Natakot naman ako. May narinig na kayo about it?

kt_123

  • Guest
Re: Keratin Complex Treatment by Piandre
« Reply #39 on: May 24, 2011, 03:56:47 pm »
any feedback sa keratin treatment at philippe's salon?  metrodeal has an offer now, 2,999 for keratin treatment plus haircut and back massage.  ok kaya dito?  my hair is straight naman but has waves
« Last Edit: May 24, 2011, 04:50:29 pm by kt_123 »

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close