watch now

Author Topic: NSO Birth Certificate  (Read 66011 times)

foxlady

  • Guest
Re: NSO Birth Certificate
« Reply #80 on: August 02, 2015, 05:53:25 pm »
^thanks, sis.  required ba talaga ang cedula?  saan nakakakuha nun?

for the birth cert and valid ID, kailangan ba orig or pwede na ang photo copy?
« Last Edit: August 02, 2015, 06:02:36 pm by foxlady »

hunny_ally

  • Guest
Re: NSO Birth Certificate
« Reply #81 on: August 02, 2015, 08:27:42 pm »
^cedula is from your city/municipal hall. But i dont remember my husband (he was the one who registered for our 3 kids, filed thru the hospital) ever giving a cedula. I was the one who prepared the docs before giving birth and definitely I didn't prepare any cedula. I remember preparing my marriage certificate, marriage certificate and copies of my government IDs. If ever they asked for any proof of identification from him, most likely he provided his driver's license (which is one of his primary govt IDs.

foxlady

  • Guest
Re: NSO Birth Certificate
« Reply #82 on: August 03, 2015, 07:30:23 am »
^thanks, sis!

prepare ko na lang ang birth cert and government-issued IDs namin ni bf...

tashasabs

  • Guest
Re: NSO Birth Certificate
« Reply #83 on: October 04, 2016, 02:17:28 pm »
Hi. Any questions po about legitimation, I might be able to help. Did the same process for our kids. If you wanna read how it went, I made a post about it in my blog.  :)

https://sabsuniverse.wordpress.com/2014/07/15/howto-legitimation-as-of-may-july-2014/

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close