We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Sis -Will PM you and Sis DaisyR. It's inexpensive compared to others but there's a catch. Plus - they are super strict.
Good day sisses I created this new message since I'm from Laguna. Yung ibang suppliers kasi malaki masyado oot fee. This thread will help brides like me whose residing in Laguna and nearby areas na gusto makahanap ng mga affordable and quality suppliers. For suggestions, comments, ideas, please feel free to post your messages. If you know suppliers na kahit manila-based as long as affordable pa rin if oot, you may suggest na rin. Happy preps everyone
Hello everyone!Please help me out naman with my venue Initially considering Villa Leonila 2 near PTT in Binan, Laguna. My concerns are, may mga reviews na bitin daw [textspeak!] quantity ng food although masarap naman daw. Hindi rin airconditioned yung lugar and I'll be getting married in April.Another venue I'm considering is Patio de Aldea. Anyone here na nakatry na dun? Any comments?Or can anyone recommend budget-friendly venues in Cavite and Laguna area? Thank you!
anyone knows any florist here in binan laguna or nearby areas.
hello sis Tubby, i hope you can send it to me too. thank you!
Montecito Nuvali? Okay! I'll PM but I believe that they changed their rates already. Like 2-3x higher na daw from the time we booked in December.