Jan 2016 Laguna Bride here and I just want to share what I've done so far for my preps.
St. Benedict church + Alta Veranda de Tibig combination ang wedding namin. Since we booked the church first, saka kami naghanap ng venue. Just to give you idea, 200-250 ang guests namin so Westrgove clubhouse is not an option kahit na may mag sponsor samin kasi good for 100pax lang don.
Challenge: Look for a venue that is 15-20mins away from the church
Venues:Teofely Gardens
The Hills @ Silang
Rekados
Hardin ni Maria
Microtel
Canlubang Golf and Country Club
Alta Veranda de Tibig
Teofely Gardens - 50kVenue only. Maganda.
Approximately 11mins from Nuvali.
Garden + pavilion combination
Good for 250pax but personally more like 150-200 lang sya if you want space
This is exactly on the opposite side of the hway from The Hills.
No accredited caterer as they have in house and all in package. Corkage for outside caterer is 15k
The Hills @ Silang - 50k garden/ 75k indoorVenue only
Approximately 15mins from Nuvali. Looban siya and medyo pangit yung road getting there
They have 3 options (Garden 200pax, indoor 300pax, poolside 100pax) I dont exactly remember the numbers pero around that.
They have a lot of accredited caterers (Queensland included so pwedeng budget for money itong place na to)
Rekados - 200k catering+venueSuper ganda if you want a garden venue
This is behind the cafe, good parking space and good food since we ate at their cafe.
Space good for 300pax and I think it will be spacious kahit 300 guests mo. Pwede pang mag tumbling.
Approx. 15mins from Nuvali, 2mins from Teofely Gardens.
Hardin ni Maria (according to a WC I talked to 45k)Malayo na ito from us, around 20-25mins pero sobrang ganda
Medyo mahirap hanapin kasi high walls+gated and maliit yung sign.
Landmark is Good Shepherd
Not advisable pag saturday wedding ka because of traffic. Terrible.
They have a covered court and garden. There's also a koi pond and small pavilion
Microtel lawn- 15kThis is just 2mins from SBC. Literal na isang tumbling! No need to kembot!
Ang linis and ang ganda ng place. You can do preps here
Approx. 700sqm according to the AE and it can fit mga 250 daw but I doubted her kasi I will have to put up tents pa and medyo public yung lawn.
Canlubang Golf and Country ClubValue for money
The place is so classic, sosyal and high-end
They have menus that ranges from 625 to 995 NETT!!! No ++!
Free venue pa!
Downside: you have to check if they have member's only date which usually fall on a sunday.
Approx. 10 mins from SBC
Good for 250 pax, maybe more!
Alta Veranda de Tibig - 65k to 85kAround 10mins also from the church.
I haven't seen the place yet, but nadaanan namin sya going to SBC.
It's literally a hidden gem
Indoor is good for 150 pax but they're constructing a pavilion that will be good for 500pax. Due to be finished this June 2015 and already, they have 6 reservations for that place. Pang 7 ako.
According to the AE, the pavilion will have a garden on the side, a bridge and a koi pond.
What made me book the place without seeing it? The introductory price! I think its a bargain na esp. if its good for 500pax and garden w/ indoor pa. I didnt want to gamble with the weather.
Need I mention Angelfields? This is my dream venue. Pero sobrang mahal

Venue palang pwede ng pampakasal.
I hope I helped you ladies. If you need pics/ video or more info just let me know
