We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I have scalp psoriasis I love Neutrogena's T Gel shampoo but currently oos sa sm supermarket. Mas mura kasi sa SM (it costs around 600 +) compared sa RObinsons (1000 something). Currently, pinagtitiyagaan ko mag polytar soap.
My derma prescribed seba med anto dandruff shampoo. Effective naman sya. Malam ot sa buhok kahit walang conditioner. Medyo nalungkot lang ako at wala ng makukot sa ulo. tee hee!!I used to buy it drom my derma but I saw it available in landmark na rin lately. Not sure which one is cheaper.