We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
My husband & I are both licensed ECE Currently, we are here in Qatar together with our son and our soon to be baby boy. Wayback in Philippines, we both worked in semicon company - I in Fujitsu while he worked in Allegro.When we tried our luck abroad, nalinya naman ako sa IT while my husband is into logistics. Okay na din although both of us aimed to work in Telecoms type of industry.
My husband & I are both licensed ECE Currently, we are here in Qatar together with our son and our soon to be baby boy. Wayback in Philippines, we both worked in semicon company - I in Fujitsu while he worked in Allegro.
welcome to this thread sis!