watch now

Author Topic: Your WHAT IFs in life?  (Read 52777 times)

zarazan

  • Guest
Re: Your WHAT IFs in life?
« Reply #160 on: March 03, 2014, 02:57:14 pm »
What if hindi kami naghirap? What if hindi nilagay ni Papa lahat ng early retirement pay niya sa business namin? What if we're still so well off right now? :( </3

althea_ge

  • Guest
Re: Your WHAT IFs in life?
« Reply #161 on: May 15, 2014, 04:32:24 pm »
what if mayaman napangasawa ko? siguro may sariling business na ko at hindi nagtytyaga maging employee lang habang buhay!

rheinfall18

  • Guest
Re: Your WHAT IFs in life?
« Reply #162 on: May 15, 2014, 05:05:00 pm »
WHAT IF...i woke up tapos i realized sa ibang office/company na pala ako nagwowork. wow i'd be happier than yesterday hehe! kung ganun lang sana kadali yun ;)

phurple0515

  • Guest
Re: Your WHAT IFs in life?
« Reply #163 on: May 15, 2014, 05:19:55 pm »
what if i did not take this job overseas, what is my life now sa Pinas and would hubby and I be as free and happy as we are now? :P

simang

  • Guest
Re: Your WHAT IFs in life?
« Reply #164 on: May 16, 2014, 04:55:58 pm »
What if I went to med school?

I don't really know the answer to that, but I'm glad I did not. I'm very much contented with where I am now.

ysa.belle

  • Guest
Re: Your WHAT IFs in life?
« Reply #165 on: May 17, 2014, 11:43:23 am »
what if i pursued the job in oman last 2011??? magkasama pa kaya tayo ng house?

what if nung naggraduate ako ng college i resigned na and transferred to another job? nakaipon na kaya ako?

sazleang

  • Guest
Re: Your WHAT IFs in life?
« Reply #166 on: June 12, 2014, 09:07:04 am »
What if hindi na talaga ako mapreggy??? Iiwan nya kaya ako?

gharz412

  • Guest
Re: Your WHAT IFs in life?
« Reply #167 on: July 17, 2014, 08:44:46 pm »
what if pinursue ko yung sa ritz-carlton sa doha last 2010?? ::)

airish_2

  • Guest
Re: Your WHAT IFs in life?
« Reply #168 on: July 17, 2014, 09:58:24 pm »
What if nung 23 years old pa ako nagstart sa mutual fund at stocks ;D

TysLolakins

  • Guest
Re: Your WHAT IFs in life?
« Reply #169 on: July 18, 2014, 03:21:38 am »
what if hindi ako napunta ng amerika 34 years ago?  ano kaya ang life natin sa Pinas?

simang

  • Guest
Re: Your WHAT IFs in life?
« Reply #170 on: August 14, 2014, 04:49:28 am »
What if he accepted the offer?

ysa.belle

  • Guest
Re: Your WHAT IFs in life?
« Reply #171 on: August 14, 2014, 04:44:56 pm »
what if hindi ka umalis?

summerchic

  • Guest
Re: Your WHAT IFs in life?
« Reply #172 on: August 14, 2014, 04:58:26 pm »
What if tinuloy ko na lang?

juni

  • Guest
Re: Your WHAT IFs in life?
« Reply #173 on: August 27, 2014, 06:05:05 am »
What if I had listened to the voice in my head telling me not to change my mind?  I have this feeling na I would've probably been happier and mas naging memorable yung outcome.

Frozen Toes

  • Guest
Re: Your WHAT IFs in life?
« Reply #174 on: September 03, 2014, 02:31:47 pm »
What if I pursued a more creative career?

purple.strawberry

  • Guest
Re: Your WHAT IFs in life?
« Reply #175 on: October 20, 2014, 02:36:29 pm »
What if we met under different circumstances? Char. Haha.

Honestly I don't have any valid what-ifs now. There are things, for sure, that could be better. But I can't imagine my life being different from what I have now. I am here because I am supposed to be here or I chose to be here.

TysLolakins

  • Guest
Re: Your WHAT IFs in life?
« Reply #176 on: October 21, 2014, 11:26:02 pm »
what if i stayed in the nursing program instead of switching to IT?
what if we decided to have kids much younger than we already did?

trizh

  • Guest
Re: Your WHAT IFs in life?
« Reply #177 on: November 03, 2014, 02:34:20 pm »
What if I followed what I want? What if I left and started over again? Maybe mas happy ako. Maybe mas may time ako for myself and for my loved ones. Maybe, maganda parin ang impression ko sa inyo.

FayeP

  • Guest
Re: Your WHAT IFs in life?
« Reply #178 on: November 05, 2014, 02:10:39 pm »
what if tinuloy ko mag japan dati after college as a singer (un tita ko kasi, pinsan ng nanay ko may agency dito at club sa japan, nakapasa naman ako sa tesda)...mayaman na kaya ako ngayon??? un kasing mga nakasabay ko dati bongga na ang mga house heehe...
di ko tinuloy kasi malamang sa malamang di lang ako magiging singer dun di ba...baka mapahamak ako kaya di ako tumuloy...

blush_blush

  • Guest
Re: Your WHAT IFs in life?
« Reply #179 on: November 05, 2014, 04:03:01 pm »
What if I took that that chance to be separated from you?

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close