watch now

Author Topic: Mole Removal  (Read 109128 times)

Muffin28

  • Guest
Re: Mole Removal
« Reply #80 on: April 27, 2014, 07:38:27 pm »
@Muffin28 Na try ko na din yan sa small mole ko malapit sa armpit and it works,,pero di ko pa na try sa flat moles , i try ko nga minsan,,

Apit tayo sis. hehe be careful lang talaga pag-apply tapos lagay petroleum lang after application

yuri24

  • Guest
Re: Mole Removal
« Reply #81 on: April 28, 2014, 12:10:36 am »
Apit tayo sis. hehe be careful lang talaga pag-apply tapos lagay petroleum lang after application

Im now trying this one sa flat moles ko,,may i know how you do yours sis i mean the procedure??how does long it takes hanggang sa nawala yung flat moles mo??

Muffin28

  • Guest
Re: Mole Removal
« Reply #82 on: April 28, 2014, 03:39:48 pm »
Medyo magi rap flat moles sis. Gamit ko cotton buds then rub lang ng rub sa mall hanggang mafeel no na yung hapdi. It means yung pinakaouter layer ng skin nag peel this lang talaga. I do it every night tapos kapag nagdry na siya alam mo yung kapag nasusugatan tayo turn red pinipeel ko lang tapos petroleum or bio oil lang gamit ko.

RNGirly

  • Guest
RCC Amazing touch
« Reply #83 on: May 02, 2014, 05:59:13 pm »
Has anyone try RCC Amazing touch for mole removal? I'm planning to take out mine sa back. wala lang para mas makinis pag nakikita un likod. Let me know their experience and how much they paid for it?

andreil_19

  • Guest
Re: Mole Removal
« Reply #84 on: June 04, 2014, 04:55:43 pm »
@Muffin28,sis did you put anything after matanggal yung mole? hindi ba nagkaroon ng scar?

thanks!

mimiku

  • Guest
Re: Mole Removal
« Reply #85 on: June 25, 2014, 10:20:01 am »
I have a tiny mole sa nose ko. It's flat. Anyone here may exp in removing flat moles? Nagkascar ba afterwards? I heard meron daw sa Belo, 1200 something per mole, yung laser treatment nila. Please share your experiences naman po. Salamat.

smiles_alwayz

  • Guest
Re: Mole Removal
« Reply #86 on: October 11, 2014, 08:00:48 pm »
Hello muffin28!

Thanks for posting your before and after pic. :-) I will be trying your method. Hope it works!

I will be sharing din an update once gone na yung moles. I have 2. One bump sa ear malapit sa pinagkakabitan ng earring and one flat sa my nose.

Btw, im using bragg apple cider vinegar.

mimiku

  • Guest
Re: Mole Removal
« Reply #87 on: March 19, 2015, 01:37:48 pm »
I had my mole removed November of last year. It was in Belo Clinic in Megamall. The doctor recommended the CO2 laser for my small flat mole on my nose. The procedure was very fast, in about 3 minutes I'm done. The doctor prescribed a laser cream and anti-inflam cream. He told me the scar will be gone in about 3 weeks although mine was completely erased after 2 months. The removal went well. I don't see the scar anymore. Total cost was 1200 + 800 for the creams.

smiles_alwayz

  • Guest
Re: Mole Removal
« Reply #88 on: March 27, 2015, 11:20:30 am »
I had my mole removed November of last year. It was in Belo Clinic in Megamall. The doctor recommended the CO2 laser for my small flat mole on my nose. The procedure was very fast, in about 3 minutes I'm done. The doctor prescribed a laser cream and anti-inflam cream. He told me the scar will be gone in about 3 weeks although mine was completely erased after 2 months. The removal went well. I don't see the scar anymore. Total cost was 1200 + 800 for the creams.


1200 sis? wow, affordable din pala Belo.

mimiku

  • Guest
Re: Mole Removal
« Reply #89 on: April 14, 2015, 07:32:00 pm »
^ Maliit lang kasi yung mole ko so yung minimum rate ang pinabayad lang sa akin. Ok na ok po yung results although months  bago nagwala yung scar as opposed to the 3 weeks na sabi ng Doctor.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close