We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
sis mama squeak and juana_antonio - i need your help asap! will go to france this wednesday, i have only two days coz it is a business trip. but our plane will arrive in Paris (Orly) at 9a.m on thursday and we will leave for Toulouse at 7 p.m. So may window ako na maglibot between 10 a.m to 5 p.m. sa Paris. This is my first time to Paris so I want to maximize my few hours of stay there. Priority ko is the Eiffel, a visit to the Louvre to see the Monalisa painting and the Notre Dame cathedral. Pwede ko ba mapuntahan ito within my time frame? What's my best bet to go about it? Thanks in advance. So excited na to go!
^Is that the USD1085 all-in fare? I got their email too. Okay na yang fare na yan. I'm also looking into getting KLM again for our trip next year. Hopefully I can get it cheaper pa since we'll be travelling during off-season.Getting approved for a schengen visa is no problem as long as you have complete papers and means of support for your stay. Good luck and enjoy your trip!