We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I am back to drinking BioFit, is it safe to drink every other day or at least 3x a day? I really have problems with constipation kasi and I dont like the idea of not pooping everyday.
i tried binguerlai last night, ayun in the middle of the night kailangan ko syang irelease tapos another cr call ulit ng morning. ganun ba talaga yun? di ko yata kaya pag ganun ang effect.
sis di pa natapos sa 2x na cr call e, 4x ata lahat. dapat ko pa ba ituloy to? ininuman ko ng diatabs kasi kailangan ko din umalis ng house. ano ba technique?