We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
My 11 month old son is using Maclaren Quest. Not so heavy kaya super sulit samen. I am also using a stroller organizer sis from Maclaren. Almost the same nyang sa picture. Very nice sya and useful. I bought it in Mothercare trinoma.
i finally sold our Maclaren Techno XLR.. yey!!!eto ngayon hinahanap ko..Quicksmart Backpack StrollerFolds into backpack in 6 easy steps, for ease of storage and transportationhttp://www.quicksmartbaby.com/the-original-backpack-stroller/nag iintay ako na may makuha from ebay singapore..
^ sis we got the chicco liteway and we love it kahit di pa lumalabas si baby. we got one in blue and gray.
I like Aprica strollers. My daughter used COMBI Mechanacal and QUINNY Buzz plus Cosco Umbrella type stroller. If I am to buy again i will buy Bugaboo or ang patok sa budget mo, yung ganito pro 3 wheel - GEOBYhttp://1k.by/images/m/Geoby_D888/p220000/pf-2-213388/s1388f0471.jpg