Author Topic: Goyard  (Read 115263 times)

Papermoon

• GirlTalker
Re: Goyard
« Reply #20 on: February 12, 2010, 01:07:30 pm »
Wow! Pinktopaz' prices are really good!!! Very, very reasonable....yay!

Pink*ladybug

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #21 on: February 12, 2010, 03:04:28 pm »
^^ the PM will be perfect for you.  the GM might overwhelm you

ycart

« Reply #22 on: February 12, 2010, 03:50:49 pm »
^PM it is.. kaya lang ang hirap mag hanap locally. kahit sa accersory lab sa rockwell and tresorie wala daw red. Anyone tried buying online tapos pa-ship dito?

sabster

• Senior GirlTalker
  • Sabster
« Reply #23 on: February 12, 2010, 09:35:06 pm »
Malaki ba difference ng PM sa GM. I'm kinda petite kasi (5 ft 2 in, 105lbs) and natatakot ako baka the GM is overwhelming for my size. Kasing size ba ng PM ang LV Neverfull MM? The reason I'm asking is si pinktopaz may st louis red na gm and I'm thinking if i should get it na kasi nga ang elusive ng pm na red!! please help.. thanks!!

Red is actually the cheaper color of Goyard. There are reds available it just so happen it's not available now through resellers but just wait i'm sure in time..

aquacharly

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #24 on: February 12, 2010, 09:59:11 pm »
Yes, tiempo tiempo lang but it is not hard to get hold of.
Thanksgiving weekend... I got 2 red Goyard St. Louis for 2 sisters from the San Fo Union Square store.
Will be back there around Easter -- PM you if madaming red.. and where, so you can ask your relatives/friends to get you one.

Do not settle for a color that is not your top priority.
Why?  sigurado, wala pang 1 week you are off searching for your top priority color again. 
Everything comes to those who wait... ika nga.   So just wait it out a bit.

prisma

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #25 on: February 12, 2010, 10:23:28 pm »
I dunno who is looking for red ( lazy to backread) but michka has one

http://michkadesignerbags.multiply.com/

ycart

« Reply #26 on: February 13, 2010, 09:44:15 pm »
Thanks aquacharly and sabster! Yun na nga yung mahirap e, the waiting part. Hehe. Ito na yata yung bag na super nahihirapan ako bilin. Sis aquacharly, let me know if meron sa sanfo.

Sis prisma, yung kay michka is a red fidji. May seller sa multiply na nag offer sakin nun. I think its the same bag.

I sent an email sa goyard paris and they have the red that i want. Super cheap sya kasi no tax. Its just 485 pero yung shipping ang mahal! Aabutin din ng 120-150!! Exag! Pero napapaisip pa din ako. :D

aquacharly

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #27 on: February 14, 2010, 05:24:25 pm »
How does that compare with the US$1166 for the bigger St Louis purchased at San Fo?  Are you referring to the bigger of  the 2 sizes with that price?  (hehe, tinatamad akong mag calculate.)

Actually, I bought 3 around Thanksgiving at San Fo... a white one and 2 red ones.  The thing is,  I left behind 1 red coz my sister said she was gonna be there the week after to pick it up.  Eh hindi natuloy.  So it is still there.  IF she has changed her mind about it, or gotten one already somewhere else... I will bring it back after Easter (we are going end of March for just 10 days) --  and offer it to whoever wants it. 

hay naku, my problem kasi when in Europe,  hindi na ako nagagawi sa Goyard store coz well .. there are just sooo many alternatives to hit.. like Hermes and Chanel.

Why do we go out of our way to complicate our lives?  LOL

betty

• happy, enthusiastic, energetic
  • Super GirlTalker
    • my store
« Reply #28 on: February 14, 2010, 08:48:17 pm »
ako din i want a goyard st.louis.....pounds ba yan o euro?

ycart

« Reply #29 on: February 15, 2010, 08:05:45 am »
How does that compare with the US$1166 for the bigger St Louis purchased at San Fo?  Are you referring to the bigger of  the 2 sizes with that price?  (hehe, tinatamad akong mag calculate.)

Actually, I bought 3 around Thanksgiving at San Fo... a white one and 2 red ones.  The thing is,  I left behind 1 red coz my sister said she was gonna be there the week after to pick it up.  Eh hindi natuloy.  So it is still there.  IF she has changed her mind about it, or gotten one already somewhere else... I will bring it back after Easter (we are going end of March for just 10 days) --  and offer it to whoever wants it. 

hay naku, my problem kasi when in Europe,  hindi na ako nagagawi sa Goyard store coz well .. there are just sooo many alternatives to hit.. like Hermes and Chanel.

Why do we go out of our way to complicate our lives?  LOL

The price is quoted in Euro (kasi yung currency sign nya yung parang e with two lines.. am i correct?) so no tax that would be Php 30,723.07 for the PM size (the smaller one). I think the $1166 you are referring to is for the GM size, according to TPF thread. BUT, ang catch nya when it enters US na, you will be charged for tax (say 9% for NY sales tax) so ang quote nya for tax plus shipping would be an additional 120-150 euros pa. Almost the same lang with prices sa US. Ang ok lang kasi when you shop sa europe is the GST refund so lalabas cheaper talaga sya.

There are 2 shades of red for goyard. The T2 is the bright red while the T9 is the burgundy one. Which one did you get? What size? Kasi if you got the T2 one na PM size, sure buyer mo na ako :) Titiisin ko na lang mag hintay :D

Or, baka naman mapasyal ka sa goyard paris, magpapabili na ko sayo.. hehe

aquacharly

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #30 on: February 25, 2010, 09:50:11 pm »
hehe  bright red... I don't like the dark red that is borderline burgundy   masaya the red...

Paris is May pa.  Hopefully, unless business gets in the way.  hay buhay.  I don't do Goyard in Paris.  I use up all my time at Chanel and Hermes.  Even LV -- I haven't set foot in its  Parisian outlet.

The thing is,  when I shop in Paris -- I seldom get my refund.
Ang gulo.  1st of all, my husband dawdles and we rush through the airport.  2ndly, if you do not exit out of the EU .. meaning, you have onward journey pa to say Rome where you exit.. makikipag batbatan ka pa .. at Paris they insist you claim your refund in Rome.  grrr
Gigil na my husband sa delaying tactics or inefficiency... so usually, I just let it go.

If my sister lets go of that bag, or if pagdaan ko sa San Fo Goyard there is that bag you want -- I don't miind getting it for you. 
In San Fo kasi... someone packs for me, someone there goes around with me.  LOL     
I am sure to go to the Union Square store coz I want a dark blue carry-on.  My mom wants naman a white Croissiere. 
We also exit through San Fo for Manila, so I don't mind... no big deal.

Will go on line --  while in the store.    :)

ycart

« Reply #31 on: February 26, 2010, 03:30:41 pm »
hehe  bright red... I don't like the dark red that is borderline burgundy   masaya the red...

Paris is May pa.  Hopefully, unless business gets in the way.  hay buhay.  I don't do Goyard in Paris.  I use up all my time at Chanel and Hermes.  Even LV -- I haven't set foot in its  Parisian outlet.

The thing is,  when I shop in Paris -- I seldom get my refund.
Ang gulo.  1st of all, my husband dawdles and we rush through the airport.  2ndly, if you do not exit out of the EU .. meaning, you have onward journey pa to say Rome where you exit.. makikipag batbatan ka pa .. at Paris they insist you claim your refund in Rome.  grrr
Gigil na my husband sa delaying tactics or inefficiency... so usually, I just let it go.

If my sister lets go of that bag, or if pagdaan ko sa San Fo Goyard there is that bag you want -- I don't miind getting it for you. 
In San Fo kasi... someone packs for me, someone there goes around with me.  LOL     
I am sure to go to the Union Square store coz I want a dark blue carry-on.  My mom wants naman a white Croissiere. 
We also exit through San Fo for Manila, so I don't mind... no big deal.

Will go on line --  while in the store.    :)

Oh wow! please please let me know if the red pm is available at San Fo store. I will very much appreciate it if you can get it for me :)

Haaayyy.... mahaba haba pa ang hihintayin ko!! a very true test of my EQ! hehe

m_lim

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #32 on: March 01, 2010, 07:52:47 am »
hindi na ako makatulog sa bag na eto ha. i really want a fidji or a st. louis. grrr. yung st. louis pm ba, kasing laki ng neverfull pm? thanks!

aquacharly

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #33 on: March 05, 2010, 11:00:32 am »
hindi na ako makatulog sa bag na eto ha. i really want a fidji or a st. louis. grrr. yung st. louis pm ba, kasing laki ng neverfull pm? thanks!

Aha!  I know that feeling.  Go to Accessory Lab at Rockwell .. you will see the St Louis etc there.  Personally, I prefer the bigger St Louis.  Specially if you are tall and thin (which I am not!) -- how classy... tuck the sides inwards.

Will be in San Fo in April -- after Easter Sunday....

Am leaving month's end...  if you are interested in a Goyard -- PM me full details.  For you, will get one ...  Parang I know you na kahit na we haven't met personallly coz haha ang dami nating in posts the same threads.   :)

Am bringing home a yaya left there for 3 months (anauntie kasi had a knee replacement surgery) ... so, can just tuck in your Fidji or St Louis in her bagaje.   Sosyal the yaya eh, naka 4 balikbayan boxes sent out na daw sya.  LOL

nicholle

« Reply #34 on: March 13, 2010, 10:29:50 pm »
hi guys! does anyone know what is the weight of St. Louis PM? I'm planning to buy online directly from their store in paris then have it shipped to the Philippines. by the way, what is the cheapest courier?

thanks. :)

m_lim

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #35 on: March 14, 2010, 09:06:56 am »
aquacharly naku, i'm not tall and thin din eh. hehe. check ko muna sa rockwell yung sizes. thanks ha! :)

nicholle, how much lalabas pag online bibilhin? thanks! :)

nicholle

« Reply #36 on: March 14, 2010, 10:39:53 am »
aquacharly naku, i'm not tall and thin din eh. hehe. check ko muna sa rockwell yung sizes. thanks ha! :)

nicholle, how much lalabas pag online bibilhin? thanks! :)

the st louis pm is 485 plus shipping pa. pag nag order na daw kasi bago malaman kung how much lahat including other charges like taxes.

m_lim

• Super GirlTalker

byutijunkie

• Senior GirlTalker
  • lover of all things fab!
« Reply #38 on: March 31, 2010, 11:20:49 pm »
i also like goyard...i find the designs more ladylike than lv's.  saan ba merong store ng goyard aside from europe and the us?  meron ba sa sing?hongkong?macau?  tia!
“The best color in the whole world, is the one that looks good, on you!”
                   --Coco Chanel

betty

• happy, enthusiastic, energetic
  • Super GirlTalker
    • my store
« Reply #39 on: April 01, 2010, 11:53:39 am »
japan and korea have goyard stores.

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close