We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Hi GirlTalkers! Everytime you guys were doing it ba, your boy's eyes looking into yours? Like eye to eye contact? I'm really curious because my bf isn't. I'm wondering baka mamaya iba yung nasa isip nya. I don't know why. That makes me go crazy everytime we're doing it.
I've tried to have sex noon mei period ako. at medyo malakas pa period ko. Libog na libog lang kasi ako sa boyfie ko. Ended up having a UTI. At hindi ko na inulit talaga. Pwede pa kung patapos na ang period. hehe....
Sobrang horny lang )) i'm doing oral sa bf ko kasi nga meron ako. Aba aba, we should do it daw. Sabi ko "eh meron ako???" Ayun nauwi sa cr. Pero messy talaga. Hassle haha!!!
dude, was this based on experience?