watch now

Author Topic: GIRLtalker na DOST Scholar  (Read 29538 times)

madhel

  • Guest
Re: GIRLtalker na DOST Scholar
« Reply #20 on: February 14, 2010, 02:38:05 pm »
re: course related work, di naman ata
they accept naman kahit di related sa course as long as sa pinas :)
kahit ilang COE pa
i have a friend na 7 COE ang binigay :)


rys

  • Guest
Re: GIRLtalker na DOST Scholar
« Reply #21 on: February 14, 2010, 04:09:33 pm »
hehe dami
« Last Edit: February 14, 2010, 04:12:03 pm by rys »

diwata

  • Guest
Re: GIRLtalker na DOST Scholar
« Reply #22 on: February 14, 2010, 06:17:42 pm »
Wooow! Thank you sisses for letting me know all this information! I just asked this questions over the phone. Apparently, the girl I spoke with is not credible. Now, I can finally fix my documents! Salamat!

nymphadora

  • Guest
Re: GIRLtalker na DOST Scholar
« Reply #23 on: February 15, 2010, 08:31:18 pm »
You are welcome, sis. You should be able to get your clearance soon :)

diwata

  • Guest
Re: GIRLtalker na DOST Scholar
« Reply #24 on: February 21, 2010, 04:13:04 pm »
I called DOST-SEI and the lady I spoke with said that it mattered to them what type of work you have. I'm now so confused. Question: What information should be included in the COE? Thanks ;)

freeswan

  • Guest
Re: GIRLtalker na DOST Scholar
« Reply #25 on: February 22, 2010, 11:25:26 am »
position, name of the company and the number of years you worked for them. i suggest sis, just give the coe with no questions. the more you ask questions, then they will be obliged to tell you the truth. mas uungkatin pa nila yun. ako naman i never made kwento about my work. i just gave them my coe and yun na.

diwata

  • Guest
Re: GIRLtalker na DOST Scholar
« Reply #26 on: February 22, 2010, 12:40:22 pm »
freeswan ~ Sis! Thank you much. I'll check the COE I have requested kung ano ba nakalagay. Thanks ;)

madhel

  • Guest
Re: GIRLtalker na DOST Scholar
« Reply #27 on: February 23, 2010, 04:00:29 pm »
correct si sis freeswan
just give them your COE
icocompute lang nila kung nabuo mo na yung required years
kahit kulang ng 1 week, di pwde :)

diwata

  • Guest
Re: GIRLtalker na DOST Scholar
« Reply #28 on: February 23, 2010, 07:29:44 pm »
^ I see. Pinapapasa sa akin iyong documents through fax lang e. I'll keep on updating you sisses. Matagal lang makuha ang COE eh. Thanks for helping out ;)

wickedbone

  • Guest
Re: GIRLtalker na DOST Scholar
« Reply #29 on: June 08, 2010, 01:38:42 pm »
I called DOST-SEI and the lady I spoke with said that it mattered to them what type of work you have. I'm now so confused. Question: What information should be included in the COE? Thanks ;)

not true.. they just looked at the no. of years i had been working.. some jobs i had were not related to my degree and they didn't question that.. just make sure you get an updated COE.. ako kasi pinabalik nung una kong punta.. because my COE was 3 months old so nung ni-compute, kinulang ako ng 18 days so i had to request for a recent COE from my employer.. :D



diwata

  • Guest
Re: GIRLtalker na DOST Scholar
« Reply #30 on: June 08, 2010, 05:36:23 pm »
^ That's great to hear sis. Thank you. Nagsisimula na ako madepress e. Hehe ;)

By the way, nagpunta ka ba mismo sa DOST Taguig or you just faxed your documents lang?? TIA ;)
« Last Edit: June 08, 2010, 05:39:26 pm by diwata »

wickedbone

  • Guest
Re: GIRLtalker na DOST Scholar
« Reply #31 on: June 08, 2010, 06:39:48 pm »
if memory serves me right, yes pwede mo sya i-fax and then follow up ka nalang over the phone kung na-receive nila.. they gave me a # to send it to pero nawala ko na  :-\ pero siempre you have to claim your clearance personally

greenarrowbabe

  • Guest
Re: GIRLtalker na DOST Scholar
« Reply #32 on: June 08, 2010, 07:06:27 pm »
kulang pa ko ng 1 year sa service... Konting tiis na lang! Yay!
ang hassle lang talaga is pagkuha ng NBI clearance-- para kang criminal sa hit e.
tapos since meron kang hold departure- hassle pag-apply ng passport, visa... in short hassle mag-abroad!

diwata

  • Guest
Re: GIRLtalker na DOST Scholar
« Reply #33 on: June 09, 2010, 03:59:08 pm »
^^ wickedbone ~ I have the numbers sis. Kaya lang I just wanted to find out how you did it. So I guess you went to Taguig and directly gave them the documents.

^ greenarrowbabe ~ Totoo iyan. Nakakainis nga e.

greenarrowbabe

  • Guest
Re: GIRLtalker na DOST Scholar
« Reply #34 on: June 09, 2010, 05:17:19 pm »
^
can i have their numbers too? just in case.

thanks diwata!  ;)

wickedbone

  • Guest
Re: GIRLtalker na DOST Scholar
« Reply #35 on: June 10, 2010, 08:09:18 am »
^^ wickedbone ~ I have the numbers sis. Kaya lang I just wanted to find out how you did it. So I guess you went to Taguig and directly gave them the documents.

^ greenarrowbabe ~ Totoo iyan. Nakakainis nga e.

i personally went there to submit my documents.. and then just faxed the updated COE.. tinamad na ko bumalik.. ang layo kasi..

IT_Specialist

  • Guest
Re: GIRLtalker na DOST Scholar
« Reply #36 on: June 10, 2010, 09:23:03 am »
Uyyy DOST scholar din ako dati from 1997-2002. BS Computer Engineering yung course ko. :D

juicy

  • Guest
Re: GIRLtalker na DOST Scholar
« Reply #37 on: June 10, 2010, 12:59:50 pm »
^parehas tayo!!! pero diko natapos ang COE, tee hee!

madhel

  • Guest
Re: GIRLtalker na DOST Scholar
« Reply #38 on: June 13, 2010, 10:58:05 pm »
just last May for my passport application..
kahit clear na ang NBI ko and i have presented the original document/certification from DOST (be sure to have the original copy returned to you.. copy mo na kasi yun, incase magkaproblema sa airport,  less hassle)
i was still assisted to the Verification Area ba yun
this is in the new DFA na
ayun, interview lang saglit
inusisa yung certificate from DOST if it has dry seal
oks lang naman sana kaya lang tagal ng waiting time
buti na lang aircon :)

kikskate

  • Guest
Re: GIRLtalker na DOST Scholar
« Reply #39 on: June 16, 2010, 05:01:22 pm »
pa join naman mga sis...
sinimulan ko na ilakad yung application ko for final clearance last year pa. may tumawag sakin sabi parang di daw nga related yung work ko sa degree ko so they will see pa what they can do about that. kaso up to now, wala parin update :c di ko narin alam kung sino dapat ko kontakin regarding my application. ill try to call them tomorrow sana naman meron pa sila nung files ko.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close