watch now

Author Topic: Zumba  (Read 214510 times)

sue323

  • Guest
Re: Zumba
« Reply #520 on: March 20, 2013, 03:29:38 am »
^Pwede naman talaga sa bahay, basta 45 minutes to 1 hour na non-stop.  Tapos yung movements mo todo talaga, effective yun.

sisiyu

  • Guest
Re: Zumba
« Reply #521 on: March 20, 2013, 10:11:45 pm »
San nakakabili ng shoes for zumba and anong tawag

Hi sis grace, z-kickz yung zumba shoes. Brewing point at tierra pura, quezon city sells them but not sure if madami stocks.

Madness

  • Guest
Re: Zumba
« Reply #522 on: March 21, 2013, 01:33:48 am »
mga sis,

meron ba sa inyo naka-enroll sa Dansparx Dance and Fitness Center sa Barrington, Congressional (quezon city)

nag try ako ng trial session nila. ang saya. pero wala kase ako makasama so hindi na ako natuloy.

purpleish

  • Guest
Re: Zumba
« Reply #523 on: March 21, 2013, 09:21:06 am »
ang weird lang talaga :-\ hindi lang ako pwedeng Zumba, dapat meron den kasamang brisk walking/jogging sa exercise ko para mag drop down yung weight.. siguro kanya2x katawan lang

sue323

  • Guest
Re: Zumba
« Reply #524 on: March 22, 2013, 03:04:02 am »
^It's true with any exercise program, individualized dapat. Pwedeng yung 3 times a week plus diet effective na sa iba for weight loss, pero sa iba naman walang effect. Depende rin sa diet mo yan, if you like salty foods, nakakadagdag sa weight yun. And of course the effort that you exert during exercise is also important.  Students in a Zumba class do not burn the same amount of calories. Kailangan itodo talaga. Here's a good article from Shape magazine:
http://www.shape.com/fitness/workouts/5-ways-burn-more-fat-zumba-class

z-kickz yung zumba shoes. Brewing point at tierra pura, quezon city sells them but not sure if madami stocks.

I've tried those. Ang init sa paa.  After 3 songs tinanggal ko. The shape isn't good for my feet either. Pero siempre iba iba naman paa natin :-) Weird lang talaga paa ko.

yha_chun24

  • Guest
Re: Zumba
« Reply #525 on: March 22, 2013, 04:56:18 pm »
thanks for the replies mga sisses :)
very much appreciated.. :)
1 hr straight din kc usually saken so i think i'll make mine 2 hours na..safe lang..hehe

sue323

  • Guest
Re: Zumba
« Reply #526 on: March 23, 2013, 03:00:06 am »
^So you do Zumba at home using x-box or dvd?

jo1

  • Guest
Re: Zumba
« Reply #527 on: March 25, 2013, 06:34:46 pm »
Glad your all enjoying Zumba mga sis, like the workout itself, this is a fun thread to read. I'm from Gold's, dun ako nag start mag Zumba and I'm still at ....

Now may Zumba Toning na offfered sa Gold's using the toning sticks. These add intensity din pala, they may look gimmicky but ok din sila. Also, Metro Deal is offering a coupon for P1000.00 for 10 Cardio Classes, any class you want, at Gold's, so this may be worth checking out if you want to try a class.

Do you mean Gold's in Glorietta? Which Zumba class do you attend - there's at least one daily right?... I've been meaning to join, medyo intimidated lang....

entwife

  • Guest
Re: Zumba
« Reply #528 on: March 26, 2013, 08:13:00 am »
Nag-enroll na ako sa Shapes and Curves sa GA Towers Boni. Anyone from there?

I'll start my zumba classes after the holy week. Hope I can have Zumba buddies from GT :)

fRaNcOisaLabeLLe

  • Guest
Re: Zumba
« Reply #529 on: March 28, 2013, 06:03:01 am »
I am lucky enough that my female colleagues here are into dancing and fitness, though our company offers Zumba classes for a fee of PhP 25.00 we also do Zumba Fitness as a group in our innovation room. I am petite and need not lose weight, I do Zumba simply to tone my tummy area.  ;D

mimilusciouss

  • Guest
Re: Zumba
« Reply #530 on: March 28, 2013, 06:08:38 pm »
I just love zumba, i've been doing this on my own at home... just watching youtube videos and it really helps me a lot to lose weight and have a sexier body with the combination of tifanny rother's workout.

enimassej31

  • Guest
Re: Zumba
« Reply #531 on: April 02, 2013, 01:51:37 pm »
Have tried doing zumba for beginners on youtube for 4 days nung holy week. I love it. It really helps me sweat a lot at lumiit agad tummy ko. Masakit lang nga sa katawan nung una..

entwife

  • Guest
Re: Zumba
« Reply #532 on: April 03, 2013, 09:34:23 am »
Had my first class yesterday. I had fun! Masakit sa katawan after, pero nag-enjoy ako. I'm planning to do this 3 times a week.

purpleish

  • Guest
Re: Zumba
« Reply #533 on: April 03, 2013, 09:57:28 am »
^ sa una lang naman sis, ganyan den ako nuon pero kinatagalan mawawala ren.. tiyaga lang talaga... what we like about zumba kahit nag eexercise nakaka-enjoy lalo na if we love dancing... ako sa house lang nag zu-zumba, like 2hrs straight , it can burn ng mga 1,000 calories ;)

airborne09

  • Guest
Re: Zumba
« Reply #534 on: April 04, 2013, 12:29:33 am »
Do you mean Gold's in Glorietta? Which Zumba class do you attend - there's at least one daily right?... I've been meaning to join, medyo intimidated lang....

 I'm from Timog and New Manila sis. May 12pm Zumba classes din sa Glorietta, I attend if I'm in Makati. Afaik, almost everyday nga may Zumba classes sa morning, lunch and evenings. Please call them nalang to get the sked. Also, just go and join a class lang sis, don't be intimidated. You'll see you'll enjoy it sa end. :)

hakunamatata

  • Guest
Re: Zumba
« Reply #535 on: April 10, 2013, 02:41:31 pm »
hi ask ko lang if may alam kayong zumba class sa cavite? most preferrably bacoor or imus.


Thanks

paopaoo

  • Guest
Re: Zumba
« Reply #536 on: April 10, 2013, 03:33:37 pm »
Mga sis, anong Zumba workout video ang ginagawa nyo? Na-try nyo na ba yung Zumba Exhilarate?  ;D

OD

  • Guest
Re: Zumba
« Reply #537 on: April 10, 2013, 10:34:30 pm »
Anyone here who attends or will be joining Zumba on Dance Station in Timog? I enjoy Zumba at the same level that i get thrilled with wild theme park rides :D Im looking for buddies to go with for the evening classes.

bb

  • Guest
Re: Zumba
« Reply #538 on: April 12, 2013, 11:42:56 pm »
sa bahay lang ako nagzzumba. i do it 30 minutes almost everyday. sana makatulong sa pagpayat ko hehe. 20lbs ang gusto ko ma-shed! lakas ko pagpawisan sa zumba eh! nakakainis lang pagod na ko pag sa cardio part na hehe. may video na nadownload ang asawa ko may hawak sila na dumbells. mukhang mas ok din to kasi feeling ko mas nakaka-tone ng arms at likod.

entwife

  • Guest
Re: Zumba
« Reply #539 on: April 17, 2013, 08:42:05 am »
i do zumba every after work. Pagod lang talaga pero masaya. 2nd song pa lang pinagpapawisan na ako. haha and at the end of the session, halos mapiga na yung damit ko.

I am not sure kung pumapayat ako dito, pero tuloy lang :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close