watch now

Author Topic: Zumba  (Read 214620 times)

airborne09

  • Guest
Re: Zumba
« Reply #480 on: January 23, 2013, 01:44:41 am »
Glad your all enjoying Zumba mga sis, like the workout itself, this is a fun thread to read. I'm from Gold's, dun ako nag start mag Zumba and I'm still at it basta magaling ang instructor it's always a blast to do. What I like about a live class, as opposed to at home, the energy is great especially if the class is big. ;D
That said, please continue doing whatever works for you din di ba? As long as your enjoying yourselves, go lang ng go!

Now may Zumba Toning na offfered sa Gold's using the toning sticks. These add intensity din pala, they may look gimmicky but ok din sila. Also, Metro Deal is offering a coupon for P1000.00 for 10 Cardio Classes, any class you want, at Gold's, so this may be worth checking out if you want to try a class.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2013, 01:50:18 am by airborne09 »

sue323

  • Guest
Re: Zumba
« Reply #481 on: January 23, 2013, 08:10:08 am »
I know this is super late and your well into your pregnancy, but perfect for you would've been Zumba Gold. It's for Seniors but done on a chair.

I've got license to teach Zumba Gold. It is not just for seniors, it's also good for  beginners,  people with disabilities, weight problems,  or those who are recovering from injury. It's done on wheelchairs only if participants are really confined to wheelchairs, otherwise it's like a regular Zumba class, but the pace and movements are modified. Examples of such movements are twisting and bending. 


The chair-based Zumba workout is called Zumba Sentao http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Kn0Abktg6k

While exercise during pregnancy has benefits, it's still best for pregnant women to consult first with their doctors before getting into an exercise program.

airborne09

  • Guest
Re: Zumba
« Reply #482 on: January 23, 2013, 03:38:58 pm »
Great sis! I don't know nga if it's ever offered here as certification is not cheap, and instructors would rather get the Basic. Buti nga now may Zumba Toning na also, but again not all would spend to get Certified for this. Also perfect for the Philippines is Aqua Zumba, if it's ever offered, I would so do this also. :D

carmilina

  • Guest
Re: Zumba
« Reply #483 on: January 23, 2013, 11:58:46 pm »
gusto ko din eto i try,

sue323

  • Guest
Re: Zumba
« Reply #484 on: January 24, 2013, 03:27:55 am »
Also perfect for the Philippines is Aqua Zumba, if it's ever offered, I would so do this also. :D

I agree! I am planning to get toning and aqua zumba certification. Too bad I am not based in the Philippines.

sisiyu

  • Guest
Re: Zumba
« Reply #485 on: January 27, 2013, 02:33:23 pm »
Hi sis airborne09, I love Zumba at Gold's Gym too! I attend Alex' class in Katipunan. Super saya nga pag maingay yung class and madami kayo :) I've lost pounds and gained friends with Zumba  :D

airborne09

  • Guest
Re: Zumba
« Reply #486 on: January 28, 2013, 03:16:25 am »
@sisiyu - this is so good to know! Basta the point is you're having fun while your at it di ba? Me din I love a class kasi iba ang energy pag madami kayo at super nag-e-enjoy. You not only lose weight, you've also gained friends. :) Keep it up sis!

airborne09

  • Guest
Re: Zumba
« Reply #487 on: January 28, 2013, 03:17:30 am »
I agree! I am planning to get toning and aqua zumba certification. Too bad I am not based in the Philippines.

Anytime you can come home sis, let us know. We'll find a pool to rent for a session. ;)

tannya

  • Guest
Re: Zumba
« Reply #488 on: January 29, 2013, 05:18:18 pm »
mga sis penge naman ako ng video ng zumba or kahit yung site kung saan puwedeng idownload ang mga zumba vids please please please ...

TIA!!!

_pink12_

  • Guest
Re: Zumba
« Reply #489 on: January 29, 2013, 11:20:51 pm »
Yay! Just bought the Zumba deal at Metrodeal. :)

sweetylicious143

  • Guest
Re: Zumba
« Reply #490 on: February 01, 2013, 08:35:15 pm »
sis pink yan ba yung zumba deal sa gold's gym? i also purchase din kasi..

airborne09

  • Guest
Re: Zumba
« Reply #491 on: February 05, 2013, 02:00:12 am »
Sa mga sisses who got the voucher, I go to Timog, I highly recommend our Monday Zumba at 6:30pm with Jane. Great choreo and medyo higher intensity, faster ang pace niya kasi. Meron din sa Wed at 7pm and Saturday at 4:30pm, this is the easiest Zumba class to try if you're a beginner.

Gold's New Manila : Zumba is at Tues 5:30pm, Wed-8:30pm and Friday 6:30pm. Sorry I have no morning sked at I don't go kasi sa a.m. Just call any branch and ask about their Zumba skeds. But wherever you go just enjoy yourselves, and hope you have fun! :)

lovehatemanila

  • Guest
Re: Zumba
« Reply #492 on: February 05, 2013, 02:23:02 am »
Ay, I love Zumba too!

Initially, I tried it cause I want to learn how to dance.  Wala akong ka-dancing-dancing bone sa katawan.  One can actually see it based on my preferred group exercises - rpm(cycling), body balance(yoga) & body combat.  Hehe. 

Now, I'm actually addicted to Zumba, I tend to pair it with body balance.

At now, sumasali pa ako sa mga mall-based roadshow nila.   ;D

x-y

  • Guest
Re: Zumba
« Reply #493 on: February 05, 2013, 02:23:08 pm »
Gusto ko na rin talaga mag-enroll kase pag sa bahay lang ako nagzuZumba parang ang boring. haha.

OD

  • Guest
Re: Zumba
« Reply #494 on: February 05, 2013, 11:43:43 pm »
Anyone here from Fairview, QC who has tried Zumba classes at Famas gym? How's their classes? Puro students ba?

gepayat

  • Guest
Re: Zumba
« Reply #495 on: February 06, 2013, 06:58:21 am »
masaya siguro kapag nag enroll ng Zumba sa gym..maraming kasabay, kase kapag ako lang mag isa nag zu-zumba sa bahay parang anlungkot lungkot. Nakapanood ako nito sa Robinson Galleria, enjoy na enjoy yun mga sumasayaw nakaka hikayat talaga parang ansarap maki join sa kanila.

airborne09

  • Guest
Re: Zumba
« Reply #496 on: February 14, 2013, 11:28:48 pm »
masaya siguro kapag nag enroll ng Zumba sa gym..maraming kasabay, kase kapag ako lang mag isa nag zu-zumba sa bahay parang anlungkot lungkot. Nakapanood ako nito sa Robinson Galleria, enjoy na enjoy yun mga sumasayaw nakaka hikayat talaga parang ansarap maki join sa kanila.

 Tara na sis! Join the fun! :D

jo1

  • Guest
Re: Zumba
« Reply #497 on: February 17, 2013, 05:14:17 pm »
i plan to start zumba at GG Glorietta - any tips?

airborne09

  • Guest
Re: Zumba
« Reply #498 on: February 18, 2013, 02:47:36 pm »
My biggest tip is re shoes. There's a lot of twists and turns sa Zumba so don't use a shoe with too much traction, it will injure your knees.

84SCORP

  • Guest
Re: Zumba
« Reply #499 on: February 18, 2013, 11:52:01 pm »
Im in manila, and i plan to enroll to this zumba class in banawe, im so excited tuloy, i really want to dance im sure i'll enjoy this !  :P

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close