watch now

Author Topic: Zumba  (Read 214611 times)

whatswithjuly

  • Guest
Re: Zumba
« Reply #440 on: October 23, 2012, 10:17:08 pm »
i read somewhere na di daw dapat running shoes ang gamit for zumba.

ayoko kasi bumili talaga ng mahal. :D . gastos magpapayat ha..hehe...

OD

  • Guest
Re: Zumba
« Reply #441 on: October 24, 2012, 09:22:23 am »
^ true! I've been doing Zumba for quite some time and whenever I use my trekking/ running shoes, Ive difficulty with certain steps like Cumbia. The shoes gives too much traction that prevents you from doing the moves with ease and striding smoothly sideways. Para ngang magti--twist yun ankles ko pag ganun eh. Im thinking of using canvas sneakers next time while Im still on the hunt for a pair of dancing shoes.

whatswithjuly

  • Guest
Re: Zumba
« Reply #442 on: October 24, 2012, 09:34:24 am »
nakaka-injure daw ng knees pag wrong shoes ang gamit. i want to use sneakers na nga lang kaya lang sabi ng instructor, naginquire lang kasi ko, dapat rubber shoes daw... hmmm...

ms.lalab

  • Guest
Re: Zumba
« Reply #443 on: October 25, 2012, 12:24:21 am »
Zumba is great for teens, adults & kids (zumbatomic) as long as you don't have medical problems. If you do, I suggest you consult your doctor first.

Sa Proj. 4 / 6 at Cubao, malapit na lang dyan un branches ng Gold's Gym sa libis, timog at 1 ride ka na lang to robinson's galleria at centris branches if you're close to Cubao edsa.

Sa Mandaluyong, malapit na lang un sa Gold's Gym galleria at glorietta. :) Next year, magkakaroon ng Gold's Gym sa Shaw. :)

Pag gusto nyo magzumba sa Gold's, send me pm na lang. 2K ang 1 month unlimited, kasali na lahat ng classes dun, pati paggamit ng gym equipment, free weights, sauna, steam, shower at locker.

Reminder: Pls. make sure that you won't miss the warm up part of zumba classes to prevent muscle pains. & keep a bottle of water & a towel with you po. Enjoy zumba! :)

Pano po ba ang warm up ng zumba?? tried once ayun nanakit nga . di ko kasi alam kung pano ang warm up e ..

yonamarie

  • Guest
Re: Zumba
« Reply #444 on: October 25, 2012, 12:52:08 am »
Zumba is great for teens, adults & kids (zumbatomic) as long as you don't have medical problems. If you do, I suggest you consult your doctor first.

Sa Proj. 4 / 6 at Cubao, malapit na lang dyan un branches ng Gold's Gym sa libis, timog at 1 ride ka na lang to robinson's galleria at centris branches if you're close to Cubao edsa.

Sa Mandaluyong, malapit na lang un sa Gold's Gym galleria at glorietta. :) Next year, magkakaroon ng Gold's Gym sa Shaw. :)

Pag gusto nyo magzumba sa Gold's, send me pm na lang. 2K ang 1 month unlimited, kasali na lahat ng classes dun, pati paggamit ng gym equipment, free weights, sauna, steam, shower at locker.

Reminder: Pls. make sure that you won't miss the warm up part of zumba classes to prevent muscle pains. & keep a bottle of water & a towel with you po. Enjoy zumba! :)

Thanks for your reply! Sa katip may Gold's gym. 2k lang unlimited na talaga? Are you trying out zumba? Saang branch? wala bang promo for students? :)

moonstar_004

  • Guest
Re: Zumba
« Reply #445 on: October 25, 2012, 11:03:40 am »
Pano po ba ang warm up ng zumba?? tried once ayun nanakit nga . di ko kasi alam kung pano ang warm up e ..

usually the zumba routines include warmup na at the start.

jan888

  • Guest
Re: Zumba
« Reply #446 on: November 02, 2012, 09:37:14 pm »

Ako naman ang logic ko tutal ginastusan na panindigan na rin. Lol! Marami na kong na try na shoes for zumba, pati different models of Zumba z-kicks, pero di sila click ng paa ko. Bleyer lang talaga ang umubra ganito sya: http://kauppa.tanssitarvike.fi/kauppa/index.php?page=product&product_id=638
hi sis sue323..  may I know where you bought your bleyer and how much?  thanks! :)

nessy

  • Guest
Re: Zumba
« Reply #447 on: November 03, 2012, 02:54:54 pm »
bet ko rin ito. sana masubukan ko asap. ang hirap magpapayat. pero parang may nakita akong ad sa centris na free zumba every sunday at tuesday lang yata. not sure kung tama info ko. hehe

sales_lady

  • Guest
Re: Zumba
« Reply #448 on: November 03, 2012, 03:44:06 pm »
I love zumba!!! Lost about 25lbs after 6months... Every other day during weekdays. 1hour then 20min interval, 3x a week... Am into toning na so cardio 1hour ako pag monday then 30min toning wed and fri

jan888

  • Guest
Re: Zumba
« Reply #449 on: November 03, 2012, 05:30:46 pm »
^wow 25 lbs! hi sis sales_lady..  may I know what you meant by 1hour then 20 minutes interval? you did the zumba for 20 minutes then 20minutes rest then zumba again for 20 minutes?
« Last Edit: November 03, 2012, 05:32:22 pm by jan888 »

whatswithjuly

  • Guest
Re: Zumba
« Reply #450 on: November 03, 2012, 05:41:24 pm »
wow. galing mo naman.. sales_lady. kainggit!

sales_lady

  • Guest
Re: Zumba
« Reply #451 on: November 04, 2012, 11:22:50 pm »
^thanks, thanks sis!

^^ sorry confusing. What i tried saying sis, for my routine now, it's 1 hour every monday then 20min toning wed and friday.

But i ate a lot this long weekend so i'll be doing 1hour cardio MWF then 20min toning TTH...

jan888

  • Guest
Re: Zumba
« Reply #452 on: November 04, 2012, 11:39:55 pm »
^thanks for your reply sis sales_lady..  may I know how many times a week did you do the zumba before and for how long? (1 hour?).   sana like you, I can also lose weight from zumba

sales_lady

  • Guest
Re: Zumba
« Reply #453 on: November 04, 2012, 11:48:47 pm »
^ during my first 3months sis, 1hour daily during weekdays.... Then puro cardio routine...Shempre may kasamang onting diet and when i say diet, hindi starving-diet... Healthier option diet lang... Then weekends are my cheat days...

jan888

  • Guest
Re: Zumba
« Reply #454 on: November 05, 2012, 12:05:57 am »
^did you join the zumba class at a gym? or you did it at home?  if at home, may I know what video or YouTube video did you use?

I have a free gift card at fitness first and that is good for 10 sessions only.  I joined their zumba class once pa lang, good thing I enjoyed it very much.  I only have 9 more classes left and I plan to attend twice a week since that is their schedule.  I would like to know if you did your zumba at a gym or on your own?  magaya nga yun ways mo since you were able to lose that much weight.  thanks thanks..

sasha16

  • Guest
Re: Zumba
« Reply #455 on: November 05, 2012, 02:11:38 am »
Ok ba yung mga napapanuod sa youtube na zumba

chichi143

  • Guest
Re: Zumba
« Reply #456 on: November 08, 2012, 11:15:15 am »
^did you join the zumba class at a gym? or you did it at home?  if at home, may I know what video or YouTube video did you use?

I have a free gift card at fitness first and that is good for 10 sessions only.  I joined their zumba class once pa lang, good thing I enjoyed it very much.  I only have 9 more classes left and I plan to attend twice a week since that is their schedule.  I would like to know if you did your zumba at a gym or on your own?  magaya nga yun ways mo since you were able to lose that much weight.  thanks thanks..

sis pano ka nakakuha ng free gift card from fitness first?
enjoy talaga mag-zumba lalo na pag sexy dance moves na yung tinuturo. haha :)

chichi143

  • Guest
Re: Zumba
« Reply #457 on: November 08, 2012, 11:16:31 am »
^ during my first 3months sis, 1hour daily during weekdays.... Then puro cardio routine...Shempre may kasamang onting diet and when i say diet, hindi starving-diet... Healthier option diet lang... Then weekends are my cheat days...

it's really best to have a cardio routine  kasi that will be the key on losing over-all fat sa katawan. :) i wish i can do it daily too like you sis!

itsMaia

  • Guest
Re: Zumba
« Reply #458 on: November 08, 2012, 11:39:30 am »
I did Zumba for a year at Brewing Point dance studio in Tierra Purra,Q.C. So far,they have the best instructors in my opinion. Owners/instructors are members of Philippine All-Stars dance group. Nag-try na din ako sa mga gyms, Plana Forma and other yoga studios which offers Zumba. Affordable pa. 2500/month unli zumba.

sales_lady

  • Guest
Re: Zumba
« Reply #459 on: November 08, 2012, 04:54:14 pm »
^^ sis it was really a struggle din at first for me, 1st 2 weeks muntik na ako mag give up but i have to force myself. Inisip ko na lang if i don't start, when pa :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close