We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
So who does eyebrow embroidery aside from BrowHaus (which is so expensive) and G&G Dermagraphics (Dr. Gwen Ong). I actually tried Browhaus several years back when they had a Citibank promo. I think i paid something like P15 or 17K....still expensive and it only lasted for 2 years. They use non-permanent ink. I still see faint traces of it on my skin but very light. They use a flat short blade and dip it in ink and then lightly press on the skin forming a hair-like tattoo. The result was okay but not as great perhaps because I didnt go back for the 3rd retouch. It keeps fading after the scabs fall off (especially the ones drawn nearest to the nose) probably because i have oily face. I was too lazy to go back and go through a few days of downtime. The ink didnt turn blue or weird so that's the good news and it looks pretty natural. No one can tell I had a tattoo on. i watched Pretty looks video in youtube (one done by Blaire which was Reborn and her mother Susan which was 4D Cloning). Blaire's approach was like colouring the brows with a sharp pen in a feather type stroke and Susan's approach was drawing natural looking hair but her pen looked like a marker and the ink was dark. I am a little scared especially at the end of Blaire's demo, the model she did had uneven eyebrows. Can anyone share their eyebrow reborn experience? And who is better in natural looking brows - Susan Ong or her daughter Blaire?
^hi everyone! Any updates sa mga nagpa-lip tattoo? Also, dahil wala ng promo vouchers, does anyone know magkano ang regular price ng lip tattoo sa pretty looks? And pano yun, same price per session ba yun or ipapackage nila yun? I hope someone can answer my questions. Thanks and have a great week!