We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
sis maen_she23 ang ganda ng pagkagawa sa eyebrows mo, sana pala kay ms.blaire din ako nun nagpagawa, i wont mind paying additional 2k. yung sa kin kasi it's been 6 months, yung isang kilay mukhang natural pero yung kabila darker yung shade. hay.. pag ibinalik ko kaya to for retouch puede ko irequest si ms blaire para ayusin nya?
Regarding eyebrow tattoos, does it really fade? It's been 4 days since my eyebrow reborn and the scabs are falling off. But the remaining tattoo color is barely visible. I know I still have 2 free retouch but I'm wondering if the initial tattoo color is really faint or lilinaw din ba in a few days?