watch now

Author Topic: aesthetic tattoo / permanent makeup  (Read 341806 times)

khat

  • Guest
Re: aesthetic tattoo / permanent makeup
« Reply #180 on: April 21, 2011, 11:17:51 pm »
hay,noon ko pa gusto magpa lips tattoo,medyo pale kasi yung lips ko eh,gusto ko sana yung medyo mag red lang ng konti pero wag naman yung super pula na,lalo na ngayon i'm a busy mom,minsan wala na oras mag apply man lang ng make up.sayang naman i don't have the courage to do it before,kinakabahan ako at hindi ko alam kung saan yung magandang pagawa,ngayon dito na ako sa states,ang mahal naman dito :(

mhari031

  • Guest
Re: aesthetic tattoo / permanent makeup
« Reply #181 on: April 22, 2011, 02:16:11 am »
Hi! i've been thinking alot about lip tattoo kasi i have dark lips and not so good in putting lipstick on.. can u pls send me contact nos of Aubrey  :) i'm afraid kasi na baka panget maging outcome sa iba kasi i dont know anyone personally who had done it.. i would really like to have my lips done .. thanks much  ;D mhari_cahr@yahoo.com

*pinkWarrior*

  • Guest
Re: aesthetic tattoo / permanent makeup
« Reply #182 on: April 25, 2011, 01:25:44 am »
hi, who else had tattoo done by aubrey? where is her location? in this procedure, can we buy our own new needles? or they just use old needles?

sky_flakes

  • Guest
Re: aesthetic tattoo / permanent makeup
« Reply #183 on: April 25, 2011, 11:07:37 pm »
just had my lips done :)

sa prettylooks in their makati branch

Hi heaven_scent102! how much ang cost ng pagpa-lip tattoo mo sa kanila? and how was the experience and the result?

sky_flakes

  • Guest
Re: aesthetic tattoo / permanent makeup
« Reply #184 on: April 26, 2011, 08:10:16 am »
Hi everyone! Been thinking of getting a lip tattoo kaya I've been searching reviews and recommendations online. So far dito ako nakahanap ng info kaya I had to create my account pa para makipagcommunicate sa inyo. Hopefully, I can get responses from you :)

Anyways, binasa ko lahat ng threads nyo about this topic and I noticed daming nagrerecommend kay Ms. Aubrey and her Mom. It seems reliable naman ang sources, hehe. So mejo naeengganyo na din ako magpalip tattoo sa kanila. I took note of her number na and will text her na lang pag ready na ako financially, hehe. Pero girls, for the meantime sana I hope makita ko muna yung results ng lip tattoo nyo especially those na dark or mejo dark talaga ang lips before. Yung lips ko kase dark yung gilid so I'm wondering kung pag nagpalip tattoo ako eh di na talaga magiging visible yung dark parts. And how much again pag full lips? 5k pa din ba? Really lookin forward to getting replies! Thanks! :))

josza

  • Guest
Re: aesthetic tattoo / permanent makeup
« Reply #185 on: April 28, 2011, 11:04:00 am »
im interested din sana magpa lip tatoo.. medyo full lips ako and dark yung gilid.. di naman ako smoker.. :( di kaya siya mag color green? hmm.. if ever, sana may makasabay din ako dito na magpunta kay aubrey..  ;D
« Last Edit: April 28, 2011, 04:10:12 pm by josza »

scorpio_teq

  • Guest
Re: aesthetic tattoo / permanent makeup
« Reply #186 on: May 03, 2011, 08:57:16 am »
i, interested too.. kaya lang puro newbies nagpopost... sana may mag post ng pic para makapag decide na ako pumunta.... i texted ms aubrey, 5k daw with free 3 retouch.. pero haven't decided pa. sana more feedback and pics...

mikage_matsunaga

  • Guest
Re: aesthetic tattoo / permanent makeup
« Reply #187 on: May 07, 2011, 10:01:34 pm »
im very interested in eyebrow tattoo. hope our sissess who've had this could post pics. :) im real worried gusto ko kasi mukha pa rin siya natural.

josza

  • Guest
Re: aesthetic tattoo / permanent makeup
« Reply #188 on: May 09, 2011, 08:37:04 pm »
i texted ms. aubrey nasa cebu daw siya ngayon.. me too, not so red natural look lang..  :) and i have full lips sana it wont be a disaster..  :-[

polykarblush

  • Guest
Re: aesthetic tattoo / permanent makeup
« Reply #189 on: May 10, 2011, 06:10:34 am »
Do they have some sort of lip color chart to choose from? Do they mix the lip color of your choice or limited lang yung colors na pwedeng pagpilian?

josza

  • Guest
Re: aesthetic tattoo / permanent makeup
« Reply #190 on: May 11, 2011, 04:52:58 pm »
^may colors daw siya to choose from.. sa 23rd appointment ko sa kanya..  ;D

eclectic

  • Guest
Re: aesthetic tattoo / permanent makeup
« Reply #191 on: May 11, 2011, 05:44:54 pm »
I called Aubrey up, she said she's in Dipolog, she'll be back in Manila on May 22.  I told her I'll see her then.  Maybe some of you who have gone to Aubrey and are happy with his work can share pictures?

He also mentioned Honey, he asked me if I got his number here in GirlTalk.  He happily talked about you, he said because of you, ang daming girltalkers na nagpagawa sa kanya  :)

Please share more pics!  :)

absolutecarla

  • Guest
Re: aesthetic tattoo / permanent makeup
« Reply #192 on: May 16, 2011, 04:59:03 pm »
Got a quote from Ms. Emy. She's charging me 8k for a full lip tattoo session. Supposedly, there's 1 free touch-up session but since I live in San Pedro,  Laguna, the touch-up would cost 2k so it's actually not costless. 2k is for the service charge since I live far away daw.

eclectic

  • Guest
Re: aesthetic tattoo / permanent makeup
« Reply #193 on: May 17, 2011, 04:25:53 pm »
I also called Emy, she has no shop, house calls lang lahat, so mas expensive talaga sya.  But she said she was the one who did Tiingting Cojuangco and Loi Ejercito  :)

onefallenangel_08

  • Guest
Re: aesthetic tattoo / permanent makeup
« Reply #194 on: May 19, 2011, 11:36:29 am »
hey! my mom and i are interested too with this lip tattoo... Can i have the number please?... thanks gals.... please pm me... :D

hotmom

  • Guest
Re: aesthetic tattoo / permanent makeup
« Reply #195 on: May 19, 2011, 05:15:27 pm »
im goin to have my retouch after 6 yrs (lip tattoed)

happymom1020

  • Guest
Re: aesthetic tattoo / permanent makeup
« Reply #196 on: May 20, 2011, 06:12:27 pm »
Dear all,

Share ko lang my experience on eyebrow and lip tattoo done by Aubrey. Though first time ko to post here, I have posted several times at smartparenting using the same username. You can be sure that I'm not a bogus. It's only now have I gathered the guts to post and share my experience here.

This is the exact thread where I got a hint on where to have my eyebrow tattoo retouched. Admittedly, because of the numerous good feedback on Aubrey's work, I was enticed to get in touch with her right away kasi at that time, my son's baptismal was one week away and I really wanted to look good. Eto yung fair na experience/feedback ko. It's up to you na lang if you want to believe or not.

March 14 - I was actively looking for a good aesthetic tattoo artist kasi few days before March 14, naconscious ako by my husband's comment na "hala hon, bakit faded na kilay mo?". I know naman that my husband didn't mean to hurt my feelings pero deep inside me, I had to do something, yoko naman maghanap sya ng iba.  So going back, nagsearch ako sa google and then this thread caught my attention especially the numerous good feedback on Aubrey.

When I got totally convinced, I immediately texted Aubrey and inquired. He called back and had chitchats. He even told me na no swelling, no blood and I can go malling even after the procedure. Because of that, I also encouraged my older sister to go with me (para may libre ako ride going there) and at that time, so also needed a retouch like me. Yun, we decided na magpaschedule for March 18 kasi he was in Tarlac pa at that time.

March 18 - We left Sucat ng maaga kasi excited na ako maayos eyebrows ko. I finally met him. We had a pleasant chitchat and shared to him na ayoko sobra obvious na nagpatattoo on my son's baptismal on March 20 kasi the first time I had it done, 2 weeks ako di makalabas kasi sobra obvious. I'd say, friendly naman sya. When I laid down on his parlor chair, I shared na I'm interested na magpa-lip tattoo. Without waiting for my decision, he immediately put on oral anesthesia. So what I was thinking, sige na nga "go" basta ba ikagaganda ko sige lang. Somehow I felt na para 'ko hinoldap. How can I say no kung nagsstart na sya at syempre nahihiya naman kami makipag negotiate further kasi alam kong his time is gold so we shouldn't waste it.

1 hour lang each kami ng sister ko. Both of us nagparetouch ng eyebrow, nagpa-lip tattoo, saka eyeliner (na akala ko free but no) which costed us P8,500 each. We're told na may free retouch kami so nagpaschedule kami ng March 21.

In all fairness, we came out of the parlor feeling pretty tapos may free make-up pa. Magaling naman talaga sya magdraw ng kilay and I liked the lip tattoo. He lived up to his promise na "no swelling, no blood and we can go malling even after the procedure". Napabilib nya ko that day and felt so happy with the result.

March 20 - I noticed na yung lips, di na sing red as March 18, same experience as my sister's. So I texted her and I'm told na ireretouch naman so no worries. Yung kilay, ok naman, satisfied ako. Yung eyeliner, medyo faded pero meron pa rin naman trace.

March 21 - Nagparetouch kami and honestly disappointed kasi parang di worth it yung lip tattoo + galing pa kami Sucat (while my sister galing Batangas) with the hope that we'll get what we pay for. I even asked him kung mag-fade ulet, ano na? Wala sya nasagot as he heard nothing. So yun, we just step out of the salon and trying to accept na yung binayad namin na lip tattoo just went down the drain.

March 22-24 - Medyo pinkish pa lips

March 25 - As if nothing happened. Sayang lang ang 5K spent on lip tattoo. Kahit pa alaga sa lip balm and we didn't eat fish, ayun nag-fade pa rin.

I have no pictures to share. Pasensya na sobra mahiyain ako pero I'm willing magpakita personally. To date, ok pa naman ang kilay at eyeliner (but not the lip tattoo) ko after the retouch done by Aubrey.

Ang tip ko lang: if you have the money and you have the luxury of time, by all means, he's recommended kasi magaling naman sya and enhances the beauty in you. Pero kung you're like me, working mom, don't have much time, and wants low maintenance na aesthetic tattoo, think twice.

I have nothing against Aubrey as well as the ones who recommended her. Di ko lang gusto parang holdap strategy nya na he can't back with good quality of work. Siguro nagkataon lang na it didn't work for me and my sister.

Sorry everyone for the lengthy post. I don't often log-in to femalenetwork pero I'll try whenever I can. I just felt the need of sharing my experience.

RENXP

  • Guest
Re: aesthetic tattoo / permanent makeup
« Reply #197 on: May 20, 2011, 06:56:15 pm »
i read ur posts a GT about lip tattoo. I have dark lips too, naturally sark lips. Kamusta yung iyo? Nagfade ba? and namaga ba yung lips mo after the procedure? Im having second thoughts kasi. baka hindi worthwhile [textspeak!] effects. I hope you can respond. thanks, :)

eclectic

  • Guest
Re: aesthetic tattoo / permanent makeup
« Reply #198 on: May 23, 2011, 04:17:42 pm »
Hi girls!  I just came from Aubrey'splace this morning.  Ang ganda nga ni Aubrey, mom ko kanina naka-stare lang, di nya mapigilan.  Ang ganda din jasi ng pagkagawa ng eyeliner nya, cat eyes pa, may flick sa end.

Anyway,  my mom was very happy with the results, she had eyebrows, eyeliner and lip tattoo done.  Ako naman, eyebrows and lips. Pero di ako masyado happy, parang the color turned out too red on my brows.  Saka medyo hindi pantay ang pagkagawa nya.  Di naman daw masyado halata, sabi ng mom ko.  When I pointed it out to her lang saka nya napansin na di nga pantay.  Anyway, dun ako sa red color nagwo-worry.  Aubrey said magfa-fade pa naman daw yung color and I can go for touch-up after a few days, aayusin daw nya yung kulay.

Any of you experienced the same thing?  I'll post again after medyo mag-fade sya, if ok ang result.  In fairness, yung sa mom ko ang ganda talaga.  I don't know what happened sa akin.  Aubrey tried to make it lighter ata kasi mas light hair ko compred to my mom...

josza

  • Guest
Re: aesthetic tattoo / permanent makeup
« Reply #199 on: May 23, 2011, 08:33:04 pm »
hala nagworry naman ako bigla sa experience ni sis happymom.. kakapa-lip tattoo ko lang sa kanya kanina.. okay naman big improvement at reddish na natural lang yung outcome.. pero baka magfade?  ??? and he/she missed a spot siguro ipoint out ko na lang sa kanya when i come back for a retouch.. sis eclectic kaw siguro yung sabi niya na papunta din nung kakatapos ko lang pa lip tattoo.. GT din daw kasi.. LOL..
« Last Edit: May 23, 2011, 08:36:23 pm by josza »

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close