We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Here's a pic of my eyebrows a few days after the procedure. No eyebrow pencil:http://www.flickr.com/photos/40727196@N08/4343228165/Here are my eyebrows weeks after the procedure. They have faded a little, pero ok pa rin. still no eyebrow pencil:http://www.flickr.com/photos/40727196@N08/4343228607/Here's a photo naman of my lips after the procedure. Just clear gloss:http://www.flickr.com/photos/40727196@N08/4343228455/One pass pa lang ang mga yan. Sabi nung gumawa sa akin, kailangan retouch after. Especially the lips, the more you get retouches, it gets better. Mas nag re-red pa sya. I will be getting my retouch in March.
hello mga sis,finally I got my tattoo make over done by Aubrey, bakasyon lang me sa pinas for 26 days but I tried to have everything done,I'm very satisfied with the results,I did my eyebrows,upper and lower eye liner and my lips too.So di ko na kailangan mag make up before going to work just face powder lang,and the results are very natural. My mom also did her eyebrows and eyeliner since sabay kami nagbakasyon from abroad. Thanks alot Aubrey I will definitely see you on november,usapan natin for retouches. Thanks so much to Ms. Bel and nice meeting you at Aubrey's place,also for sharing Aubrey's number,you're an angel
bakit puro newbies ang nag popost dito? nakakapagduda naman baka iisang tao lang sila... anyway, saan ba clinic nila Aubrey?
oo nga ako din i read all the posts here and i noticed lahat sila newbies, isa lang ata nakita ko na di newbie but anyhow im interested pero sana may mga sis pa tayo na magcomment here about their experience, skeptical din ako eh...but im super naeenganyo hehe