We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Hi gals.I just got from Aubrey's place kanina. He's been so busy from his out of town work. Anyway, kanina lang sya dumating pero si Tita Au (his mom) ang nag retouch sa akin kasi he's taking a rest pa and medyo napaaga ako ng dating. Still the same, medyo masakit pa din pero tolerable. normal lang naman siguro [textspeak!] slight pain. Medyo sanay na din ako. Anyway, if anybody wants to have their lips done, this is the good chance because Aubrey will be out of town again on saturday. I will visit him again on Friday for my retouch. Mine [textspeak!] need loots of retouch kasi I have a very dark lips. Hey sis sangre, hanap ka na ni Aubrey. hehe.. I-text ka daw nya.
Thank you for those who gave Aubrey's contact number... I just had my eyebrow and lip tattoo done awhile ago.... Mom niya yung gumawa sa akin.. ang galing sobra.. bait pa.. Share ko before and after pictures ko:Before (eyebrow- sobrang nipis at di maayos)http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v179/angelic_mado/b4.jpgAfter: (eyebrow)http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v179/angelic_mado/after2.jpgBefore: (lips ko sobrang putla.. as in kaya di ako nabubuhay ng walang lipstick talaga)http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v179/angelic_mado/b42.jpgAfter: (mejo sobrang mapula pa siya dito..pero magla-light pa daw to after few weeks)http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v179/angelic_mado/after.jpg
Hi sis can anyone please send me Ms.aubrey's contact number? I am planning to get my lips done. Nurse pa naman ako pero mukha akong patient dahil ang putla ng lips ko