We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I'm planning to have a full lip color and eyebrow tattoo. can you please share your experience how much did you spend and where did you have it done. was it natural? did it fade fast? did it fade in to a green color?thanks girls
I am interested too. Wala bang discount sis? Pero masakit yun kung sa hotel or house lang ,walang anesteshia? Sino pa po dito may alam about lip tattoo? How about a doctor para hindi masakit? Ok lang ba kung acidic?tnx
I've had my eyebrows done too when I was still in Cebu, now I'm in Manila. I love them! Super magaling [textspeak!] gumagawa. Mother-Son tandem They have a lot of clients. They go to Cebu, Davao and other provinces every month to offer their services. But I think they're based in Manila talaga. I paid 2,500 for it with 3 retouch sessions.
Haha!!! Yah me din sis, walang makapaniwala na tattoo. kala nila maayos lang talaga ako sa kilay, hihi! [textspeak!] mom nya gumawa nung sakin kase dami ko arte nun, of course permanent at nasa mukha kaya dapat tama [textspeak!] shape ang color. Pwede bang mag link nang photo dito sis? I'll show you my brows. show me yours din hihi!
Hi, sis. I've had my eyebrows and lips done. I super like my eyebrows now. Yung lips ko din, nag-improve ang color kasi I had super putla lips before i got the tattoo. Now, pinkish na sya and natural looking. Even my eyebrows look natural. As in no one can tell na pina-tattoo ko sya.Yung eyebrows ko, nag-fa-fade nga lang ng konti. No, it doesn't turn blue/green tulad ng old tattoos. Brown pa rin sya. Kailangan retouch every few months para nice sya palagi. But, hindi naman sya as in nawawala talaga ha, nag-fa-fade lang. Yung lips naman, they say that it will take several retouches para ma-red talaga sya. Mine is pinkish, not red pa. Isang beses pa ako nagpagawa. I will have it retouched this month.I had mine done by an individual, not a salon. Super sikat sya and his(her) mom sa paggawa ng permanent make-up. They go around the major cities in the country and do it in hotel rooms. Sobrang dami ng suki nila, as in nakapila. And mga customers nila, nasa AB social class. The eyebrows are for 2,500 and the lips naman is for 5,000. Retouch is 300 kung sa kanila ka initially nagpaggawa.PM me if you're interested and i will give you his(her) name. I'm not sure kasi if ok sa kanya na I will post the name here. Pero, advertisment naman dba? Pero PM nalang para sure, LOL!